What is he thinking right now?

What is he thinking right now?

Attached: Martin_Shkreli_2016.jpg (3601x3840, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-02/martin-shkreli-start-blgging-discusses-politics-offers-biotech-research-prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"shouldnt have been so cocky, wage slave boomers get real upset about this kind of shit"

That he was blocked from his true goals. Shkreli increased the cost of Daraprim to fund research into a stronger alternative. Daraprim is the only drug that cures Toxoplasmis, the brain virus 20-50% of the nation has and that the left is now pushing as a good thing. He was trying to cure the pandemic that controls us, for that he had to be destroyed.

>Toxoplasmis
Toxoplasmosis.

>Toxoplasmis
what does it do?

"virus"

It eats chemicals in your brain which causes all sorts of shit, but in the main setup it comes off as "inhibiting your ability to assess risk". Leads to typical stuff like shitty life choices (no need to save up, or start a family, or look out for your nations interests, or work on actual job skills). Almost all Brazillians have it, sucks to be them, and around 1/3 of US adults have it.

he didn't know fuck about pharmaceutical. So, how to make money? ok raise the price is the easiest way. Let do it! Yeah yeah! Stupid fucktard.

>he didn't know fuck about pharmaceutical
>stupid fucktard

>says the forum browsing loser who has accomplished literally nothing, never ran a business and insists that he knows more about business and pharmaceuticals than the entrepreneurial businessman who has started and ran several pharmaceutical companies

kill yourself

why talk shit on the internet when you dont know what the fuck your talking about?

Wow you retarded mouth breather. He created and ran several drug companies. What have you done with your loser life that makes you qualified to assess his knowledge of pharma.

How to know if you have it? I have been around cats but never owned one.

fucktards baited kek

fuck. do you know the stats for uk? also, how to tell if i have it? and if i do how to cure it? NHS site says its harmless tho.

>(((NHS))) site says its harmless tho.
the nhs also approve of pumping little boys full of oestrogen and chopping off their cocks

>I wonder if I got aids
>Can I afford aids medication?
>This place has filthy walls
>Should I kill myself to protest against my imprisonment?
>But if I kill myself that's kinda like admitting that I lost
>Once I'm out I'll probably have to apologise and cry
* Practices an apology *

unless you regularly drink water that a cat pooped in you're fine

What about uncooked meat? Theres been a few times i seriously undercooked meat and didnt bother putting it back on the grill.

> I wish I had bought more LINK

You have no idea what you are talking about.

No. That's what marijuana does. Toxoplasmosis makes you gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8

Finally an ok intellectual on biz who gets it.

high IQ post my dude

he lacked common sense

yes research is fine

>not when you jack up the price like your on pasta

only sex offenders get raped. there's enough fags to go around nowadays if that's your thing

"My anus hurts"

Jow Forums betas will get raped you fucking incel

If he get the aids from your moma ass

>Almost all Brazillians have it
source

you think male rape lifer felons are alpha?

well. they are all gay

source: your cat’s ass

>be shrkelky
>put +15h of chemistry lecture on youtube
>run pharma company

if you have or had a pet cat, you have it.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-02/martin-shkreli-start-blgging-discusses-politics-offers-biotech-research-prison

You can also email him, martin at thotpatrol.com. Friends print his inbox and mail it to him in prison.

I will also point out that, being in prison, Martin is in neither employment, education, nor training.

Attached: Neat Pledge.png (663x715, 202K)

What a true capitalist, this man is an inspiration

screencap this, shkreli will be a billionaire by 2030

he's making dimes in the laundry no doubt

All the dick he's been taking in prison

Attached: free my nigga.jpg (2437x1649, 903K)

I'll save this to show my mom

To bait retards of course.

That if he wasn't an arrogant prick he would be in some white collar work camp for a year max and pay a huge fine.

>MFW you fags think he went to a prison where people get raped.

He's at a fucking minimum security rich person prison you brainlets

Attached: 1517449417969.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

the toxoplasmosis thing has me scared. literally anything the collective media tries to paint as good all of a sudden is certainly NOT good

"This food sucks, can't wait to go to commissary today"

That Jews need to be physically removed

I was in supermax

he has it ez

100%

maybe he's not getting raped, but prison is prison and it must suck

What a fucking cringefest, i hope this is bait...