ChainLink community manager is a cuckold (he raises the racemixed daughters of his gf)

>ChainLink community manager is a cuckold (he raises the racemixed daughters of his gf)

>Adelyn Zhou is pro-discrimination against white people

And you think we will support your CHAINLINK SHILLS EVERY FUCKING DAY EVERY FUCKING HOUR?

GTFO OF Jow Forums FAGGOTS

Attached: 1373342505741.png (400x400, 27K)

gb2discord and kindly die

Attached: 1531359026548.png (1184x1196, 1.98M)

Idiocracy leads to ChainLink shill

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (640x976, 87K)

>(((t. cuckold gook femdom fetichist)))

You act as if money smells bad.
Go back to Jow Forums you fuck

I don't fucking care Sergey could be a genderfluid transnigger I would still support him if he could get me money

"You act as if money smells bad."

>implying you will even breakeven with a leftists gook who is too ashamed to name ChainLink in her Twitter bio or even to follow Sergey the obese scammer-loser who were expulsed of Russia because he was 1) a jew 2) a beta leftist faggot

stay deluded link-fags

im glad i didnt buy into that poo garbage

ChainLink is dog shit and you should be ashamed to hold it

I can't wait to see Adelyn and Sergey crying when CHAINLINKOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT goes to 0.02$ and they get in custody

You and every motherfucking piece of trash spamming this shit need a good beating. I've been on pol before it was pol. You're just a bandwagon jumping loser little poser motherfucker. You and your little pretend secret niche of faggots spamming every tiny little thing you don't like because you're an insecure motherfucker. I'm here to make money. Marketing is 90% who you know. I don't give a fuck who is on the team as long as they have the connections that are needed.

t. he bought @1.32$

Stay mad cuckold
Bitcoin has no community manager and still dominating the market, you won't make it and I would jump you in 4 seconds as long as I was in Airborne when you were learning your lessons like the so.yboy you are

You will never make me sell my linkies you fuck.

Oooooh we got a little military pussy over here. Gotta fall back on that rank, eh? You ain't tough enough to get it done bud. I bet you're a short little dude too.

I'm probably taller than you and I made it in December 2017, not wagecucking anymore.

I'm just here to prevent my white brothers to SELL their GookLink as long as its going to hit the floor like Bitconnect.

>Cuckold
>Russian scammer
>Gook feminist
>Holding that coin

Pick anyone faggot

u mean disabled pension?

Chinklain is going to plummet so hard
All real Marines have deployed to other more worthy coins
Only SJW faggot soiboi Herines remain

You ain't made shit, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting time spamming fud. Ask me how I know. I bet you're a poor motherfucker. You're a poser too. You don't give a shit about the white race

Attached: empress zhou.png (591x899, 293K)

She is disgusting
Average 12$ Thai hooker is more attractive than her

I could jump you in 4 seconds, not kidding.

>THIS
SELL SELL SELL

You're too obvious. Too dumb to actually fud. I'm enjoying you wasting your time squirming to get 1 Link sold. You failure

Welcome to biz. Now shut the fuck up and buy link

Attached: whipmeagain4.jpg (268x420, 49K)

tough amerifat in d haus

Attached: tough.jpg (240x240, 14K)

>Average 12$ Thai hooker is more attractive than her
Lmao this is actually true.

>implying there are Airbornes only in the US

I know when Jow Forums shill something its a STRONG SELL SIGNAL

I don't care if you sell or not, I just want the true humans sell their bags so they can invest into real coins like BTC

Enjoy your daily -5% Wojak

imagine actually investing in fucking chainlink, and STILL holding onto it 8 months later while it's done absolutely nothing for speculative gamblers, and the iterative tech is doing nothing for developers.

you could have bought almost anything else in the top 100 and have been up more than chainlink right now.

Lmao the Jow Forums shakeout begins

The absolute state of ChainLink holders : Cuckold throwing money at their Masters : a Russian jewish, a feminist gook and a fat american cuckold

You faggots have had 10 months to accumulate. But you wanted to try to dump on pumps to chase some fucking actual PnD shitcoin that you got butt fucked on and now spend your time fudding on this board as if it actually impacts price.
All you retards who put your political ideologies over an ability to collect wealth are absolutely 100% unironically never gonna make it. Not even memeing. You are fucked.

>All you retards who put your political ideologies over an ability to collect wealth are absolutely 100% unironically never gonna make it.

Attached: whipmeagain7.jpg (268x420, 43K)

If I would like to accumulate your shitcoin I would buy next month

Because it gets lower and lower through the months pass away

rage harder buy or get reked

TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020 TRUMP 2020

>Because it gets lower and lower through the months pass away
Um...just like everything else in crypto....for a while. But now..singularity cometh.

I'm holding BTC and I made a 30% during the month

What about CuckoldLink?