Listen up, linkies

I still have (some) sympathy for your plight so I'm leaving you these videos from Topbots, the company your "tiger mom" is the Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of.
Remember,
>this is the product this woman came up with: topbots.com/geekhumor/
>this is what this woman understands by marketing: youtube.com/watch?v=kEEwmNZltZs youtube.com/watch?v=3dG2wmb-Apw
If you're still in Link after witnessing this level of cringe you deserve everything you'll get.

Attached: tigermom.png (270x464, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2R1U9tw75g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have literally been away for 2 weeks and everyone is freaking out

what is this woman's role in link???

Shes is sergey mistress

newly appointed Director of Marketing

Dat some high Quality fud

>those feet

Attached: sold.png (981x212, 35K)

>Technologist

Isn't that kinda like a wannabe doctor calling themselves "Medicineist".

gee whizz

Don't worry, there are many people in the serious link discussion and research discord that agree with you, and we all hold at least 250K link to join.

We are trying to figure out the best way to shake her form the project currently.

jeezzus selling $20 worth of linkies

God bless you user. Please btfo this bitch somehow. I knew my instincts were correct making that other thread

Honestly, I hope you guys succeed. However, be aware of that there's a good chance that her holding in link is the multiple of yours combined.

Attached: Negotiate Big.png (706x531, 95K)

I love her so much

discord link?

I am in luv. Would snuggle

discord.me/page/gaydiscord

shes clearly too intellectual to make actual natural seeming marketing videos. this is what female autism looks like folks

What exatly is your problem with her? She serves a purpose to hype up the product with normies/investors.

Do you want a pro-Hitler promoting the product instead?

If this chink makes us rich,so what? We'll use the money to dispose of her ideology anyway. Shes too acute to know what shes part of.

all you faggits do and have ever done is pnd swing trade like faggots huge effort for very little. you're fucking loathed by marines. sell dump, leave..fuck off..unwanted..unnecessary and cancer
link will moon
cry harder

>What exatly is your problem with her?

the pnd discord is fucking desperate for a dump or while some of them were sold its glorious, fuck 'em

Fuck up. We hold. We only do research and release it here every so often

>12 Best Alexa Skills You Must Have For Your Amazon Echo
>284,131 views
Kys, OP.

The problem is you have a raging SJW who shit talks the primary demographic who currently buys and holds your project. And her role is "marketing director". If you don't see the problem, Google Adria Richards.

true

>Kys, OP.
what a horrible thing to say user, I might have committed suicide due to your cyber bullying if it wasn't for Topbots' Caring & Emotionally Sensitive Robot: youtube.com/watch?v=A2R1U9tw75g

Lol this girls sense of humor is alarming.

marlene will you marry me? lol funny, knows alexa, and from SF..... my feels..... btw i want those robot slippers!!!!