I love America it's such a lovely melting pot of people!

>I love America it's such a lovely melting pot of people!

Attached: soy lads.jpg (960x492, 56K)

>I love America it's such a lovely melting pot of people!

Attached: 1548187095741.png (1242x1394, 898K)

cringe
based

based

based cringe is cringe based

cringe

cringe based is based cringe

yikes

>BACK TO POL, YOU YOU RACIST!

Attached: 1555967934291.png (231x218, 8K)

English is weird language. Cringed cringe based based cringe could be a meaningful phrase.

That's unironically the best part of American, you don't have to leave the country to experience foriegn cultures. You want to experience Chinese/Vietnamese culture? Go to Chinatown in Chicago. Want to experience Polish culture? Head to Chicago. Want to see Norwegians? Head to the mid-west. It's great desu.

Attached: IMG_3181.jpg (2937x3018, 1.45M)

That's the buzzphrase I repeat to zvery american girl I meet in hope I get to have sexual intercourse with them. It worked once.

Every western country has restaurants, shops, and communities, from around the world; America is not special in this regard, if that's "unironically the best part of American [sic]" then you should kill yourselves. Unlike you we also manage to have these things while still maintaining a first world quality of life standard.

>a first world quality of life standard
Like $50k wages for seasoned software developers?

>Canadians think everyone in America lives on the level of rural Mississippians
What kind of psychedelics are they putting in your syrup and how can I get some?

>That's unironically the best part of American, you don't have to leave the country to experience foriegn cultures. You want to experience Chinese/Vietnamese culture? Go to Chinatown in Chicago. Want to experience Polish culture? Head to Chicago. Want to see Norwegians? Head to the mid-west. It's great desu.

Attached: 1509838118853.gif (320x240, 2.59M)

I hate America. It is such an oppressive, genocidal shithole.

>oppressive
>genocidal

Attached: confused tyrone.jpg (800x450, 18K)

>Like $50k wages for seasoned software developers?
The average in Canada is $90k, starting salary is $48k and experienced or "seasoned" developers are over $150k
It's a bit over $100k in the USA
At that income taxes are the same in Canada and the USA
So you can make $15k more per year in the US at that particular job but don't forget that healthcare will cost you $25k per year on average for a family of 4 and that healthcare will still not be as good overall as Canadian's free healthcare, since education is so much better in Canada you will have to send your kids to a private school to get the same quality as an average Canadian, that will be an average of $7k and $13k depending on grade, university will cost 2 to 5 times as much for an identical education, and if you want to live in an area with a crime rate as low as the Canadian average you will have to live in the middle of nowhere or pay for a gated community.
After all that the extra $15k in salary doesn't seem so special

Why do Americans always do this? We aren't comparing the best parts of the USA go the worst parts of Canada nor the best parts of Canada go the worst of the USA, nor anything in between. We aren't breaking it down by province, state, or territory, nor race, nor income. All we look at when we compare nations is national averages and on average Canada enjoys a much higher quality of life than the USA

Lol you sperg you literally said we didn't have a first-world standard of living there was no room for such subtly in your post. This post is a retreat from what you said. Stay mad, leafboy.

It must really suck to be this full of hatred towards other peoples in your heart.

Attached: Angry Soy.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Pay attention to history class next time, wh*te devil.

wtf I love Canada now.

kek everything i see about america on here is always cherrypicked articles or pictures of ghettos

>history
you mean in the past, the time that isn't the present?

I would like to apologize to my Canadian frens for referring to that poster as a "leafboy" as I know he is, in all likelihood, a Han nationalist who only regards his Canadian nationality as a secondary identity, if one at all. It must be remembered that the worst posters from the US and Canada are always parasitic immigrants who hate their adopted home that gives them everything.

Russian immigrants ain't like that.

t. sour grapes that his ancestors didn't get a ticket for the america boat

There's nothing subtle about it, even the worst 3rd world shitholes still have rich people and nice areas. For whatever reason Americans think that having these things means they are a great country.

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-07.29.25.png (600x705, 443K)

I wouldn't want to be a software developer in Hongcouver though

"Canadians" are subhuman trash.

poor people don't make up the majority though, we have a huge middle class.

Fucking racist pos go back

please kill yourself nigger

I'm just using facts. If I cherrypick pictures you will do the same for Canada, it's pointless usually.

There are basically no Chinese people in my province

I have never been but it doesn't seem appealing

You have a shrinking middle class but that's still missing the point. Life for the middle class in America is not as good as it is for the middle class in other western nations.

I wouldn't want to live in a different country solely because gas is extremely cheap and I can ride dirt bikes on public land here

what?

entry level salary here is 60-70k if you went to uni and had coop/internships

mid career salary is 100-120k cad

in america I'd be getting paid 150-200k usd for the same job I'm doing rn in toronto

You can ride on public land here too, many trails are publicly groomed as well for dirtbikes/atvs/snowmobiles, gas is noticeably more expensive though. For a young, healthy, rural, guy I don't think there is any difference between much of Canada and the USA (or many other countries.) Eventually though most people will want to have a family and get older, at that point Canada (or basically any other western nation) becomes a clear winner between the two.

both are pretty great and I think the differences are pretty negligible.