Are guns a good investment?

are guns a good investment?

Attached: 1532477216829.jpg (3000x5000, 328K)

They arn't an investment at all unless your a criminal. However they are insurance against crime provided you actually know how to use them and some people use them as their hobby.

They can be. By classic steel. Stay away from plastic until times of distress like prior to elections, after mass shootings

Yes especially 3d now you can print ar15

It's legal

Do it before they catch on

They hold their value well, I'd argue they are an investment

doesn't that mean uppers and ammo are better investments? Lowers seem pretty easy to make

There is no, "catch on" the supreme court ruled it's completely legal. It's also completely legal to manufacture your own firearms (unregistered) as long as they don't have an DIAR, or sell them to anyone. You have to agree, U.S. gun laws for anyone that's somewhat intelligent or crafty are pretty lax.

Modern guns made of plastic?
No
Glocks, ARs etc ? No
Old gunz
Yes

You bet bucko !

No

Guns are too protect you and your investments from niggers and mexicans

better investment than a car

LMAO I was in the thread where he posted the original pic before the boomer head

do guns have returns, no, so no, guns are life saving life taking tools

>brace
>Blast diffuser
>Soft tummy
Boomer level 9k ultra

The u.s. needs to ban guns already

lol this dox will not be forgotten haha

>The u.s. needs to ban guns already
Low iq post

Dumbass if guns were banned there wouldnt be any mass shootings or much fewer. Get fukt u redneck hillbilly

oh fuck good point, we should just ban murder to stop it then.

> (You)
>Dumbass if guns were banned there wouldnt be any mass shootings or much fewer. Get fukt u redneck hillbilly
If we ban retarded people would you go live on an island?

No but u could go with ur guns and shoot yourself in the head hick

Are you asian, under the age of 25, and struggle to do 10 pushups? Be honest now...

Not if you can't shoot the pizza delivery guys bucko

Guns are a great investment. Buddy and I bought 5 ar-15s in 2007 and sold them for double in 2010. Demand shot up cause them dumbass republicans thought obammer was gonna make em illegal

No.
Guns are a market only in some states and only in the US.

Then there are collectibles, I don't think you'll make much money out of it, considering time, law restriction, and how many buyers.

You sold for double the price in 3 years and you consider this a good investment?

A 700$ basic bitch ar being sold for 1400$.
Not a terrible way to make 700$ a gun.

you would have made quite a decent return on auto weapons if you bought before 92

FA ban was in '86 buddy. '94 was the AWB.

guns are boomer shit unless you're a drug dealer