/brit/

Edition: pizza

Attached: DahxOugU0AAQ4eM.jpg (2696x1200, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17866762
youtu.be/9Iaercm5_UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MY BOYS WICKED SMAHT

actually loved getting molested desu

strawpoll.me/17866762
strawpoll.me/17866762
strawpoll.me/17866762
strawpoll.me/17866762
strawpoll.me/17866762
remember friends, this is an anonymous poll. we're all here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on :)

what country of europe is ideal for me
> I hate the European Union
> I hate NATO
> I hate The Schengen Area
> that is not for candidate to the fucking European Union
> I do not want to use the fucking currency of europe
> I want an independent country in all its fields

n-non-- huh

Attached: .gif (500x259, 485K)

probably not somewhere in europe

Are you a grill (female) or a grill (male)?

>costa rica
beggars can't be choosers

typical woman aha

lol just realised that after i broke up with my exgf i have been exclusively sleeping with her friendship circle without her knowledge

oh dear
feel like a bit of a shithead now

reckon that turns her on?

BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There is no need to feel shitty about that. Like you already said, you weren't in a relationship anymore with that roastie so who gives a fck

ex on the ropes

Russia

No. He'd have shagged them while with her or openly talked about wanting to do so if based enough for it to work when not with her. It would be almost a requirement.
t. Knower

I actually would hate my ex to find out I fucked her mates taht i found really attractive, both agreed never to tell her though

>Video games

we're technically """still friends""" and all that
which basically just means sometimes i like her instagram posts and vice-versa

what's wrong with video games?

Sitting around in my boxers and a tank top eating a pizza and having a beer and my ex just shows up at my new house on her way home from work

Cool to see her I guess, poor timing.

What are you even trying to say in this post?

Attached: 1554573836964.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

whats right with them?

Attached: Ayy.gif (127x189, 767K)

Russia, the old reliable and infallible mother Russia

bit of fun innit

fun

know any good criminal lawyers?

Has/int/ been compromised? I posted a mere handful of Ramzan Kadyrov pics and the thread was deleted(it was about faggotry in Russia)

Attached: download-9-8.jpg (1360x1020, 219K)

shhh

they call me pooeth d'nogger the thorty pleenth

Aye
God

epic post my chinkoid friend! this really needed a name attached to it

Quite simple really. That for his ex to be turned on by him fucking her friends after they broke up he would have to be someone with the temperament that would have fucked her friends while together, or that she knew that he wanted to before they broke up. If he just fucks her friends now and she doesn't like him anyway she won't care at all, but if he was the kind of person to fuck her friends while still with her and she knew about it, or knew that he wanted to and still stayed with him despite then he would be the kind of person that she is upset she is no longer in a relationship with anymore anyway and therefore more likely to be turned on by him fucking her friends when not together because there is still emotion there, which won't be there if she doesn't care about her ex because he's a faggot or she upgraded after breaking up.

can you believe she didnt reply to this sterling opener?
mad ting

Attached: 20190423_014044.jpg (1080x2220, 621K)

If you're craving fatty foods does that mean your diet is working

Big brain post, boy

ayy lmao

Attached: 1555756862975m.jpg (714x1024, 80K)

Fun is for idiots

Attached: 1542736379264.jpg (823x1024, 58K)

>when you do a massive poo, flush the toilet and see the water rise

Attached: AAAAAAAAH.jpg (668x712, 116K)

fun is for extremely big brains

Attached: Apu 9-11.jpg (496x334, 32K)

theres a Russian janny that deletes stuff like that on purpose

video games is like mainlining soy

Attached: 1538099237167.jpg (1080x1350, 185K)

whats wrong with soy?

Yeah, me and some Hun were just shooting the shit...wtf

Attached: 1000.jpg (1000x600, 80K)

Here you have it. You've got almost no contact with her anymore and even got the "still friends"- meme status right now with her so who really gives a fck about that?

When ancient hunter gatherer tribes encountered females from other tribes, was their entire objective rape? Would the tribe with numerical advantage just chase down the females and rape them on sight?

Attached: 1_7.jpg (3300x2112, 1.02M)

The ,e,e not the bean

Something to think about

Attached: 36858270_2167952296823178_5276957790944886784_n.jpg (1921x1080, 456K)

Gotta get off of here if women are just gonna keep randomly showing up at my house

l8s

NEED SEX OR A GF REEE

HJonestly get an urge to rape women sometimes

leftypol yank
he's here...he's queer...get used to it.

why is he wearing the fur
its obviously not cold

so weird to get stuck into posting on a new browser, it feels alien

Attached: 1555979809912.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

The film Notting Hill was on tv tonight
The lack of ethnic diversity was truly appalling and reflected the inbuilt racism in our culture
Felt ashamed to be British tonight

LMAOOOO it does, doesn't it?

Need the 9/11 webm version as a practical matter.

You know the one

Attached: 1517738.jpg (508x524, 27K)

sometimes i feel stuff but its really short lived because my life is very empty

There's unironically people who think like this.

who cares yaknow
best not to get worked up about

If you're a teacher how are you not supposed to be attracted to this? Don't understand how teachers do it.

they are a tiny fraction of society with very big mouths

>Am I in good shape...legally
>probably not...

>tiny
lol no

lmao

>Some criticised the film for giving a "sweetened unrealistic view of London life and British eccentricity." The Independent derided the film for being unrealistic. In particular, the film was criticised for failing to reflect the demographic of the area: "only Curtis could write a movie about Notting Hill, London's most diverse borough, and not feature a single black face in it.

yeah they are

Tomorrow night on Sky Sports 4, it's the clash of the South Coast.
The irresistible force of Portsmouth meet the immovable Southampton, in a clash that'll go down in history as one of the many matches happening this weekend! There are old scores to be settled at The Dell.
Scores like 1-0 and 2-2, that have happened in previous years! Who will win this time between Sunderland and Blackburn? On Sunday, live, the battle for the Northwest, when Shrewsbury meet Macclesfield in a match described as "On Sunday"! Coming up midweek, the giants Charlton play host to the titans Ipswich, making them seem normal size.
Then Tottenham play Bolton to see who will win that! Also, Manchester United return to Aston Villa for a game of football to determine the victors for this year at least, and indeed at most.
Looking to March, every football team will be playing football several times.
Catch all that football here, where we'll be showing all the football all the time! Catch all of the constantly happening football here! It's all here and it's all football always! It's impossible to keep track of all of it, but your best chance is here! Thousands of hours of football, each more climactic than the last! Constant, dizzying, 24-hour, year-Iong, endless football! Every kick massively mattering to someone, presumably! Watch it all here all of the time forever! It will never stop! The football is officially going on forever! It will never be finally decided who has won the football! There is still everything to play for, and forever to play it in! So that's the football coming up! Watch it! Watch the football! Watch it! It's gonna move! Watch the football!

why does doug infuriate that jew yank so much

Bloke works part time in a fucking bookshop and lives in one of the most expensive areas in London. That is unrealistic tbf

(from a legal perspective)

lol no

Attached: 58441115_2190470981073711_5280053569012105216_o.jpg (1504x2016, 900K)

Hate this spammed granny faggot.

Sat having a shit right now thinking of

the n word

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

Why do I even bother with autocorrect?

Attached: 1555694759832.jpg (785x731, 101K)

sometimes i make an okcupid account to see if there are any cute girls in the area and one of the questions they throw at you is "What is the more romantic activity. kissing in paris or kissing in a tent in the woods?"

about 20-30 years ago i would've said paris without a doubt. but now? do these people who made that question not know what paris is like now? not a pretty romantic city at the moment.

>get off train
>abdullah pick pockets your gf
>walk past a burning church
>bomb goes off in the background, a random french woman is stabbed to death in the market
>walk by a yellow vest protest where people are getting pepper sprayed by police in riot gear

ill take the tent.

Yes, they are
#BLOCKED

Attached: 1554554693717.jpg (320x422, 13K)

only remember feeling on edge in Montmartre late at night in gay Paris
but honestly all over Europe the immigrants trying to look tough are little manlets not sure why euros are terrified of them

paris is lovely

Attached: 16-jenna-coleman.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 187K)

Attached: 1555980122260m.jpg (713x1024, 103K)

funny picture but japs are actually mutts themselves
they're not even completely east Asian, they're east Asians mixed with islanders

Just finished watching mad Max for the first time although I enjoyed the aesthetic I have to say it's quite a bad movie, almost nothing happens in the whole film and the score just didn't match one bit.

Also state of yanks having to dub an English speaking film

youtu.be/9Iaercm5_UM

Not sure how this is allowed.

Attached: IMG_2944.jpg (750x1171, 76K)

hello chang

>Also state of yanks having to dub an English speaking film
huh?
we don't watch mad max redubbed