Ethereum:

Ethereum:
Oct 21, 2015 - 0.42$
Jan 14, 2018 - 1,389.18$

Is such a thing even possible with Chainlink?
Will we all be rich by 2020?

Attached: ether18.png (728x424, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even remotely possible. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete retard.

what is a market cap?

They hired an SJW feminazi who will gossip about the racist and sexist fanbase that Link has, resulting in it's demise. You tell me, faggot.

DESU we should destroy Chainlink because of their anti-White marketing director.

what is circulating supply

>These false flags
There are a bunch of shills here who want you to attack her and make Link fail so they can turn this board against pol.

>bitcoin failed to become a trade currency
>ethereum failed to become internet 3.0
>chainlink will fail to become an oracle network
>still we will all be rich as fuck

Can someone give me a link explaining what exactly and oracle is and the benefits of an oracle network?

Basically a link explaining why LINK is so important? I've googled but I still can't really understand it, and I want to.

>Will we all be rich by 2020?

Try December 2018

if smart contract adoption becomes a reality and used by those big players who biz thinks are somewhat related to chainlink, absolutely.

take your meds
also go back

Attached: 1532107243802.png (288x292, 124K)

>Is such a thing even possible with Chainlink?
yes
>Will we all be rich by 2020?
the bigger the boulder the slower it starts rolling an the more unstoppable it becomes as it speeds up. If big financial transactions start using it, we are made. It has no real competition and the team are perfect

He is right, Raj, we are not your personal army

try googling it on the youtube. it helps when there's bright colors and sounds, i've noticed. maybe you're not opening your mouth wide enough?

back into your PnD discord sewer prajeet. Not selling. You are the proof that street shitting is a state of mind and your discord is a designated shitting street. Fail harder.

Attached: sewer3.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

If the market hits one trillion dollars and chain link remains holding 0.03% of it, it could hit $100
So basically just wait for the ETF bullrun

>it helps when there's bright colors and sounds
kek

What is wrong with you

July 25th 2018 25 cent
July 25th 2021 826 dollars

If somebody can give me ONE LEGITIMATE REASON I should buy this meme block, I'll buy 70k and post proof.

Attached: chain.png (200x200, 11K)

If you want to be poor go ahead.

>ethereum
>chainlink

yeah, only ethereum was a huge revolution in blockchains, and chainlink is yet another attempt at a centralized oracle

Founder of ethereum is a pedo narcissistic autist manchild

your math is off

(1*10^12)*0.003 = 3000000000

3000000000/350000000 ~= $8.5

No one gives a fuck what you buy

>Is such a thing even possible

Attached: yesitis2.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Let see, one is a platform that hosts hundreds of ICOs and the other is just one of those hundreds tokens.

LINK also has 10x the supply. I guess $100 is possible if every rumored partnership is true and I hate saying this - if big companies actually start buying LINK (literally SWIFT and the like) because it's become an industry standard. But these are big IFs.

You seem smart, what's gonna be the next moon mission?

Ok let's say you plop a toilet seat down on your favorite shitting street and have ranjeet snap a couple pics of you squatting on top of it. Do you really think National Geographic will give you the cover and claim you're the first pajeet to successfully complete potty training academy? I know ranjeet has the new iPhone 3 with all the pixels but come on.

1link=20usd would put it at #6 in terms of market cap. Seems quite possible if it really takes off, especially considering the supply dynamics will be quite different from many other coins.

Saddly no, Link has been shilled to death and pic related.

Attached: Opposite biz.png (631x479, 347K)

>chainlink
no, and no. sorry, Goblinesh.

only reason eth mooned is because it was added to coinbase early on for the bullrun. Eth is dead now and all the scam icos are starting to cash out. The tech is shit too, their Network is already broken (1tb SSD required to sync and will take over a week, in 5 years that will grow to 50tb then 2000tb but Moore's law isn't fast enough. Scaling is a imaginary idea that they've been talking about for 2 years yet have made 0 progress because it's literally impossible). Eth going to zero

People like you are the ones who fomo into a project after it has already gone up by 25000%. If you want huge returns, you have to invest into something that is groundbreaking, yet only in it's infancy.

Kek

Literally going into my No Linker cringe compilation

Attached: cri.jpg (640x360, 32K)

I can't really say anything else that hasn't already been said, but all I know is I've missed two boats nobody believed in.

>$10 bitcoin - LMAO get a load of this idiot!
>$100 ethereum - LMAO get a load of this idiot!
>$1000 link - ...

no, theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 is where you wanna be if you want to be rich by 2020. $0.01/token right now in the ICO. combine with the 50% bonus and the easy bunty campaign and you can average down even more!

Attached: DcyuUnSWAAEdczv.jpg (465x261, 26K)

Oh look, another copy+paste boilerplate ICO website for a shitcoin that'll be dead in 6 months.

There is a coming purge of shitcoins - 99% of them, including this, will be wiped out

what is actual utility

You stupid fuck did you even read the op?

PRIOR TO SECOND BTC ALL TIME HIGH PRICE
THERE WILL BE A MINUSCULE AMOUNT OF TIME (FIVE MINUTES TOPS) IN WHICH THERE WILL BE A ETHEREUM RUN UP TO $1004
THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY FOR CRYPTO TRADERS
TO SELL THEIR ETHEREUM TO LOCK IN GAINS
LOOK AT THE DUMP ORDERS - IF THERE ARE INSUFFICIENT ORDERS PRESENT, THERE WILL BE A PUMP!
LAST CHANCE TO SELL ETH WITH PROFFIT !!!

Attached: PONZI.jpg (964x995, 408K)

Not but I actually bought 100k and if the oracle problem can actually be solved we are all going to make it because connecting real world data to the blockchain to create an eviroment where there's self executing and self verifiable environment is bigger than the inception of bitcoin itself.

it's the next ETH youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw

Fuck off brainlet

It's possible, but not with LINK.

HOLO to $1 is more likely.

Or OMG to $100.

I've been thinking about investing in chainlink, (newfag to biz btw), but I don't understand it. All I see are people fudding it and shilling it but does anyone here actually understand wtf chainlink is or does??

Because it is a blessing to POC you disgusting racist pig!!!

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1647, 541K)

If you could get me some crayons, i could help draw it out how it works for you, lil brainlet bob.