We have tall buildings in one or two cities that means my country is not a shithole

>we have tall buildings in one or two cities that means my country is not a shithole

Third worlders, not even once

Attached: 24893385535_60bfb00a78_b.jpg (750x750, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-IwfKKLhLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mexico has:
-rich and acient history
-mega-biodiversity
-the celebration of Jesus's Hiking from Nazareth to Bethlehem
youtube.com/watch?v=l-IwfKKLhLM

Attached: Yuuki_taco.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>I'm a medium/high class Mexican with a PC, who had the education to learn English, shitposting about how terrible my country is at 11pm of a weekday
Please tell me more about how you don't even have money for tomorrow's tortillas

Attached: 1458420934409.png (380x264, 82K)

we have them only in one city

Attached: S0cpbIp.jpg (1500x997, 514K)

If only your capital city have skyscrapers your country is shithole

is CDMX expensive?

the true sign of developed nation is a large modern airport

We have skycrappers in 4 cities

Thus we are not a shithole

It's as expensive as you want it to be.

Yeah about that...

can a comfortable life style be achieved on 30,000 pesos a month?

That's OK for a middle class but comfy af lifestyle in Mexico city. You would be vip in the rest of the country but you'll probably be kidnapped

theres so much american boomers and millienals shilling the go to mexico and live comfortably meme im actually wondering about it now

Has the economic situation in Mexico seriously worsened since Trump became the president of the US? I heard crime rate has surged but is that the result of Trump's economic policies aimed at protecting the American domestic market?

Only shitholes have skyscrapers

how is life under a cottage?

Don't fall for the meme, it's not worth giving up the multiple benefits of living in a first world country.

The cartels are fighting for territory because the previous government captured some leaders and the new government is fighting bands dedicated to stealing gasoline from the government. And that means more violence. Trump is an idiot, the Peso is stronger than last year thanks to him and his retarded decisions.

what are the trade offs? aint like shit isnt on fire over here anyways.

He probably means living among white educated people not noisy mutts