Bitcoin 1 million

bitcoin 1 million.
All the old fags know.
Newfags don't know.
Dont really care about explaining it either.
DYOR

Attached: Bitcoin_Logarithmic_Forecast_2_14_18.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547.0
steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/bitcoin-to-usd15k-in-march-usd8-5k-by-june-then-usd30-k-by-q1-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bull now we

Attached: 1516560332122.jpg (368x399, 19K)

more like exponential decrease in price

3k end of august

Attached: Capture.jpg (1629x605, 109K)

Implies infinite growth.

i have came to the same conclusion myself
interesting. i got the $100k timeline a bit later tho i was thinking it will coincide with 2020 halving and the financial crash that comes.

infinite but logarithmic. not unbelievable with a fixed supply asset.

So according to the graph, $100k around Novemberish, then dip back to ~$30k and no new ath for 3 years?

x100 in 10 years
I can't wait that long

>Fuck it man, just invest and become rich. Infinite growth and shit XDXDDDXD

Honestly worst than the black altcoin shills on Twitter

kill yourself scumbag

Uptrend tends to come before halving, so I'd expect a decent amount of growrth during 2019. However OP's graph shows price declining for years before/during/after halving.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547.0

Attached: download.jpg (753x463, 128K)

2 lazy to type not my money not my responsbility
steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/bitcoin-to-usd15k-in-march-usd8-5k-by-june-then-usd30-k-by-q1-2019

the only question now is are we don't with the bear crap and getting back towards the valuation line or one more dump? i know buying under $10k should be fine this round but obviously everyone wants to buy the cheapest.
i wish to buy 2 btcs i will sell the first one when it hits $100k and the second one when it hits $1m.

Because it hit this price at this time in the past does not mean it will hit that price at that time in the future.

everybody here knows what is risk nigga. but this chart makes absolutely the most sense out of all charts i have seen drawn by faggots here.

Redpilled.

I'm expecting something more like $2.5K, maybe even a momentary dump into the $1Ks, but final capitulation has not happened yet, and it is inevitable. Bear markets do not end until capitulation. Any idiot buying right now is a dead man walking.

>Bear markets do not end until capitulation
actually it has happened before 3 times in btc history.

If I knew HOW to invest in bitcoin or crypto, I would. I tried reading up on it but it's like another fucking language to me. I know nothing about investing. I've been checking stocks prices everyday for about two years now wishing I knew wtf I was looking at.
Any user care to point me in the right direction for understand investing or stock trading? I do understand the general concept, just not the language/terms used.

Attached: epic frown.jpg (316x410, 31K)

>and the financial crash that comes.

Don't hold your breath.

It's easy. Just buy 1 BTC and don't sell it until after the 2020 halving.

>Novemberish

Attached: 1451089045160.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

>make account on a fiat - crypto exchange
>buy BTC

this is unironically accurate

I bet you're one of those children who cringes when people display emotion within your autistic viscinity.

Graph shows $100k end of 2018. I don't see that happening.

>Implies infinite growth.
of course, its compared against fiat value

basically this. but it's better if you set a financial goal. like "i want to 10x my money" and don't cash out until you do. just buy and fucking hold. don't put more than 10% of your net into crypto tho don't be a retard! as far as stocks go only invest in the market don't pick and choose if you know nothing about the companies! index funds are the way to go again buy and hold!

Does it matter which one? Are they all the same?

what fiat currency are you using?

Keep in mind the BTC Halving every four years

In 2019, $100k
In 2021, $1million
In 2025, $10million
In 2030, $100 million

When bitcoin is $1M, you wont be 'selling', youll be buying things with bitcoin. dollars will be trash

i have $100k in crypto but it's all alts
will i make it?