How do Indians feel about this? The Leader of Iran thinks India should be under Islamic control

How do Indians feel about this? The Leader of Iran thinks India should be under Islamic control.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-133429_Firefox.jpg (1080x968, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hijaabasifn/status/890620465886052353?lang=en
pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs&t=42
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Indian Leftists: "Shia Muslims are peaceful!"

>Shia Muslims: "India should be under Islamic occupation. Damn the British!"

bvmp

he literally doesn't say it "should" be under Islamic control. How can your reading comprehension be so bad?

you tell me, pajeet

Based

How did the dignified and majestic Islamic Sultanate not manage to establish dominance in the South of India? If what he says was true, why do I not speak Hindi or Urdu as my second language but English?

What a bunch of posers. Losing to a literal Maratha shudra does this to you.

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (624x705, 80K)

based, i love Khaemeni

he's right though

Why do Indians and Chinese do this so much?

kek did he really just say that

India and Iran are like best buddies baka

>this is what Indians actually believe

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 45K)

>Imran Khan's pet Hijra is back

Here we go

>samefagging to post the same reply he made in the previous thread
How pathetic kek

>Battle of the ten kings

He knows that's a mythological event, right?

>unique poster count doesn't even go up
>he keeps replying to his own posts
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

If India were islamic, they'd be about as relevant as indonesia, malaysia, yemen, oman,... that is to say, not at all relevant.

muslims built India, gave it culture and freedom...Without muslims India would be nothing

t. Fritz Abdul bin Hakim

Das right, death to infidels!

Attached: mujahedeen.jpg (900x557, 163K)

Look up Ghazwa-e-Hind. Muslims still think the Indian subcontinent should be under Islamic control.

Islamism is basically using the past as an ideal for contemporary politics.

The Islamic militants fighting India in Kashmir never mention Kashmir in their videos. Their goal is to conquer all of India.

>Why, yes, we are the descendants of the people who gave India culture
>P-Please give us medical visas madam or we'll die from cancer

Attached: cuckss.png (856x574, 540K)

They are so evil, just give her a visa

>We wuz KANGZ of India
>We also BEG for medical visas PLZ MADAM THANK YOU

Attached: cucks2.png (725x630, 218K)

even worst caliphate is better than best of india
syrian warzones are better than india

>Muslims gave India culture and freedom
>W-What? Why do we need to go to India for cancer treatment?
>YOURE EVIL GIVE HER A VISA PLEASE

Attached: cuckss3.png (747x824, 315K)

Make a thread asking why the Muzzrats want to come to India for medicine instead of dying to cancer and liver failure next time. Delusional cunts.

Why are you so mean towards your own brethren? Pakistani are basically just Indians with a different religion, right?

They have to give every muslim a visa because muslims made India, its pretty logical...
If they dont do it they are just racists

Why do they want to visit a country that's worse than the worst caliphate or a syrian warzone for medical treatment then? Sounds illogical you'd have to beg a Brahmin on Twitter for a visa.

Attached: cucks5.png (963x679, 743K)

Indians think they're doing people a favor by giving medical visas rather than actually doing it out of love. Shows their pettiness tbqh.

Look, they want a Brahmin Hindu as their Prime Minister since glorious Islam doesn't give them cancer treatment KEK

Attached: Cucks8.png (742x675, 292K)

no more visa for you now, gabdul

Yeah, I guess this is what happens when you give slaves freedom after 1,000 years of subjugation. They're still mentally enslaved/petty and have no sense of leadership.

Bro please stop bro this is kinda cringe bro

>The dumb Paki hijra still doesn't have an aswer to why his people are begging for visas.
>India living eternally inside his mind isn't petty.
What a disgusting existence lol

Attached: cucks10.png (730x614, 496K)

Kill yourself, Abdul. Your people across the border want a Brahmin Hindu as their Prime Minister and your cousin in the US is complaining about leadership.

Imranfag is samefagging to his own posts. Pakis want Sushma Swaraj as their Prime Minister lel

How many medical visas did she grant lol

Wait, why does she personally have to grant visas? There's no actual mechanism for people to apply from their embassies?

If not, that's kinda pathetic

embarrassing

Attached: 1555318316283.jpg (556x561, 15K)

if you feel embarassed you're free to change your flag

I'm Hindu you retard.
All I said was it's very cringe that you're shitting up the thread with the same exact topic. Ek bar likh ke bas nahi hota kya? We get the point.

kek I'm just glad he's giving this thread free bumps and more visibility into patheticness of pajeets

You're pretty pathetic too my dude
Don't have anything better to do? Why do you keep making anti India posts like all the time...

See above post for why you shouldn't bother replying to these threads

The Persians and the Mughals are the creator of Indian civilization, Indians should pay respect to all muslims

She gives them every fucking week, man. I keep asking the American Paki to give a proper reply why he's pathetic enough to hate Indians who save his people back home.

He still hasn't given me a reply. All he does is samefag.

twitter.com/hijaabasifn/status/890620465886052353?lang=en

Attached: cucks12.png (751x256, 29K)

4D chess to burden Indian economy

As a blue-eyed, blonde-haired, white American male, I agree

If you want to know pathetic this Paki is, check
He gets paid.to shill Pakistan on /trv/ as well. The guy's a lunatic.

kek

>patheticness of pajeets

Big words from the Paki in California.

On the topic of "patheticness" nobody beats Pakis:

>According to estimates from the United Nations, about 36 percent of girls and 29 percent of boys in Pakistan have suffered child sexual abuse.

pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state

>Pakistan's Hidden Shame: Documentary where Pakistanis admit they rape 10-12 children each

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs&t=42

>In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

>The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>Around 80 per cent of designated suspects are of Pakistani heritage

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html

Attached: 1542220860234.png (891x401, 51K)

>the unique poster count doesn't go up
>the newest poster is the actual Pakistani from Pakistan.

Jesssssus christ, how pathetic lmao

Attached: LOL.png (156x77, 921)

Holy fucking shit, this explains it all LMAO Based Dravidan BVLL.

This guy got cucked by some Poonjabi or a Dravidinigger and is now spamming the board with pure autism.

HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: jejj.jpg (225x250, 24K)

The embassy refuses. They beg Sushma Swaraj on Twitter to give them Visas. She complies.

This happens every week, every month. Actual Pakistanis are grateful. It's the overseas Muslims and diaspora that are ignorant like Imran Khan's Hijra.

fucking based

Pretty based to be honest
Ghazwa e hind soon, pajeet

Attached: A4AB89B6-A5DB-4C88-8289-9505F509775B.jpg (1280x1516, 346K)

>Persia is an offshoot of Indian civilization

wtf

what

How did the persians BTFOed the mughals this hard?

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-221704_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 588K)

If you see any Indian twitter name with a prefix 'Chowkidar' you can ignore most of what he has to say

Let Jow Forums have their fun with him

It takes poo in the loo tier memery to get rid of such cringey indian posters

This. Feels like Jow Forums has become a bit lenient on them so they've been let off their leashes.

Jow Forums, attack!

Is exploding and incest something honorouble in Muslim Civilization?

We consider those rather barbaric and not even civiliuation.

Honestly I'd rather the Indians were Muslim.
They'd be much cleaner and actually burry their dead instead of sending them into rivers and shitting on the street.

Kys poltard

Persians were also Muslim

Explosion is scientifically more advanced since chemical compound used for warhead is complex.
Killing with oven is ultra barbaric and medieval tier.

We don't get to trash German engineering my man.