This charming Pekka walks up to you in the club, slaps your Serbian gf's ass, and then asks if her nipples are pierced

This charming Pekka walks up to you in the club, slaps your Serbian gf's ass, and then asks if her nipples are pierced.
Wat do?

Attached: 1555964929881[1].jpg (1080x2280, 1.11M)

Never Forget:

bump

THATS FINLAND :D

>autists irl
>autists online
based Finns

I am proud of my country man

kek make this a screenshot please

>Serbian girls cant handle Big Finnish Aryan Cock

Attached: 1555932718354.webm (640x522, 2.76M)

i mean he was cool in the first post, nothing wrong with asking a girl if her nips are pierced but he fucked up so bad after one post

Looks like a finnoswede to me.

i would lift her and put her down on my face

This is future of Bassed parts of Europe

U got pierced nipples?

He just control himself imagine the phermones of females making any mans mind go wild

I would like to suck his dick if you know what I mean

I'd like to imagine he's the OP in the finnish women thread right now

nice shirt

Attached: Partajäbän Björn bokserit.jpg (1440x1920, 431K)

No, but i plan on getting them pierced
Yeah but wild ≠ autistic

Lel. Only time i got to see naked boobs irl was when my chad co worker invited me to his place to drink and this girl who was hanging out there brought up that she got nip piercings and chad just said "lets see" and she popped her boobs out without hesitation. She ended up just standing there talking to us with her boobs out for like 6 minutes and i surpressed boner with all my might. Chad fucked her after i left.

Doesn't to Finns

i see naked boobs all the time in sauna

>Wat do?
unironically become a faggot and let him top me

are girl u wanan get fucked really good

im a guy, and im down to fuck some finnish ass, no homo tho

Post nipples

no bro thats gay

I hope serbia girl answers this thread with something wholesome :)

If you're reading this, I like vintage hairstyle too. :)

Heartwarming thread

>If you're reading this, I like Nipple piercings too. :)

Pekka, serb gril will never return if you keep shilling your nipple fetish

Squeeze his tumtum and lick his earlobe

Post nipples

Wtf forreal? friends or relatves? Are gener neutral saunas a common thing or are you just from some backwoodsy northern village that plays by it's own customs?

hope she never does cause you guys are pathetic, lole

relatives, friends, strangers.
Mostly they are segregated but in activity places etc they are not.
Everyone has a sauna in their home so if girls and boys want to sauna together its normal.

>nerds ITT begging for the return of Serb girl
At least you retards aren't /lit/

>tfw I didn't get to post

Attached: apu.png (1038x1074, 1.09M)

he cute

I want to drink her piss

Attached: image.png (319x320, 53K)

>serbian GF
He can have her.

brainlet post

hey, guys, I know how to pass the wordfilter.
All you have to do is say the magic words, "Hiro is better than M00t," and then you can get around it. I don't know who M00t is, but that's who you gotta name.
Watch:
Hiro is better than M00t
t󠛡bh
s󠛡oy
cuc󠛡k
See?

M00T is the founder of 9gag

cuck

EPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSIIEINSPENIS EPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS EIPENISPENISEPNSEPNPENISEPINSEPINIIIEPNSEPPENISEPINSEPIINPENISPENIS IIPENISPENISEPNSEIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIIPENISIPENIS IPENISEIPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIPENISPENISEEIPENIS IPENISEPPENISIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIPENIS EPENISEPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENPENISIPENIS EIPENISEPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENIS EIIPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIISIIPENISPENISPENIS EPIPENISEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS IEPNPENISEPIPENISEEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISIIPENISEIPENIS EPINSEPPENISEPINSPENISPENISEPIPENPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPIIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSJIEIIIPENISPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPIKSIIIIPENISPEPENISPEIIEIIIPENISIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIPENISIIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIIPENISPENISIEIEPINSEPINEPINSPENISEIPENIS EPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISIPENISEPNSEPINSEPINSEIIPENISIEIPENIS EPINSPENISEPINSIPENISEPIIPENISEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS EPINSIPENISEPINSEPIPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISEPINSEPINSIPENIS EPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS EPNSEPPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENIS EPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSIIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS

funny guy wow hahah

mad man!

Gender neutral saunas are a thing here too.

great thread :)

Imagine taking off his pants and sucking his big uncut dick hahahah :)