/v4/+friends

Normal edition

Attached: 1515354710013.png (430x430, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7ctOo8ZRIY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDlpuNf8kcA
youtube.com/watch?v=23O9_QUOaF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lithuania in the pic
rip litwin

is he kill?

Rip me

no, he's in a better place now and forgot about us

looks like you got some nice projection there my retard friend.

Attached: Katou Yuzune.png (1920x1080, 3.99M)

posted at 3am 2 threads ago

Attached: 1544894102777.jpg (800x631, 226K)

ah oké den

Just know that you are pathetic and your waifu will never be real. You will die alone and unloved. Faggot.

Also sorry for errors in my previous posts, I'm drunk-ish.

fuck it
I tape my headset to my head and hide in my room until my boss drags me out

Attached: vid1.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

hey you fat fuck, how do you want to lose weight when you eat pizza and McDonalds, drink alcohol and refuse to exercise because of "muh gym shills"?

>Just know that you are pathetic
you seem to be the authority on being pathetic
>and your waifu will never be realand your waifu will never be real
boohoo who cares, it's better she's never going to be real because that means she's not affected by the woeful limitations of the real world, she could never be as perfect if she were real anyway.
>You will die alone and unloved
when I die I want to be the least popular guy at the graveyard

Now everyone post oinktonne in her natural habitat until we all throw up and tramtard commits sudoku on stream

Attached: 21576382_503126916687080_4040328516200300544_n.jpg (900x1125, 99K)

The queen of /v4/

Attached: 1555679844366.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Wish nigger culture hadn't made women proud of their huge arses.

Who would in his right mind put thumb "inside" fist?

Omg look at that cute butt. I want her to sit on my face RIGHT NOW

Being an autistic cunt that spends countless hours on Jow Forums just to attach pictures of his fucking 2D "waifu" to his childish, inane posts has to be most fucking pathetic thing I can think of. It's highest degree of pathetic autism only comparable to this one retard from YouTube who commented some weeb video every single day for over a fucking year (or maybe he still does it).
>inb4 another b-b-but it's actually you who's pathetic
it's amazing how your personalities are all basically the same. You get extremely defensive and you all have the same 1-liners to quick defend yourself. You also proceed to spam once triggered. It's like symptoms of a mental illness, truly fascinating. Honestly if I were you, I'd be like one of those shizos who kill themselves before their illness gets out of control, as they at least have the decency to rid the world of a burden that is their laugh-worthy existence.
Why are you so obsessed with me, you autist? I've been feeling very depressed today, I need a few drinks.

*quickly
*schizos
Fuck

I've been talking to a girl for a month every day, and I have been openly flirting with her since a week ago. When I do this she just ignores it, and gives no reaction to it either positive or negative. She cheerfully responds to everything else in my message and never seems annoyed/mad/disgusted or anything, but if there's a part where I'm flirting she'll just skip over it and reply to the next part.

What does that mean? Surely if she wanted me to stop then she would say so or just ghost me entirely.

you should just go to sleep Szolt, you are making a fool of yourself, and barking up the wrong tree.
Sounds like you got some barely contained frustrations about 4chins and waifufags, but I honestly can't put into words how wasted your words are.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x818, 94K)

shes being nice
she doesnt want you

>but I honestly can't put into words how wasted your words are
I know they're wasted, arguing with non-sapient beings (like weebs) is utterly pointless. I just wanted an opportunity to sperg out and vent my frustrations.

you're certainly sperging, but you're also remarkably retarded.

Attached: rsz_gettyimages-612427144-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Maybe :^(

This no woman wants us

not true, when my waifus affinity hits 100 i can marry her

Attached: 1555417554575.png (397x797, 478K)

this

would you like a Slovak gf?
youtube.com/watch?v=B7ctOo8ZRIY

I can't believe I used to feel bad about that faggot proxyhun

I'd rather want székely gf.

Attached: begonethots.jpg (1254x688, 173K)

>online relationships
Don't
>Surely if she wanted me to stop then she would say so
Bullshit, girls will never tell you straight what they want, you gotta figure it out

Why9

human trash does not deserve pity

>9
*?
Fml

6yhW

True, I wish my mother aborted me, but she couldn't because of my Christcuck grandparents.

bad waves man bad waves

>talking to a girl online means online relationship
it sounds like you're projecting something that went wrong for you desu because this girl is only an hour from me

that's a shame

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1525907946589.jpg (383x349, 103K)

Proxyhun is a bantzmaster, how can you hate him?

what bantz? He's too dumb to come up with something witty so he just replies "not an argument" to everything he dislikes

what the fuck is the point of gay pride again?

get as many faggots and trannies into one place as possible so the bioweapon known as HIV is more effective.

Attached: 1427398361221.jpg (1360x768, 113K)

there's a cure now

he can handle bantz though, a rarity especially for m*gyars who are always angry in these threads

Austria cannot into technology so news is still relayed by town criers

>a rarity especially for m*gyars who are always angry in these threads
but he's the one that gets mad the most often here?

Attached: 56852936_1603242806487329_7964862751300386816_n.jpg (720x960, 55K)

weebs are indeed shit though

ughh what time it is? I don't really care..um I am pretty hungry, sigh... what do I do? I can't go like this. Should I try to end it again? What if I go to hell instead of where Papa is.... what if hell is what awaits me either way. I might completely lost soul at this point. It's all because of them. If they never came I and Papa would be happy together... what am I saying Papa was dead long before they came. Why did he died again? Ah yes... I killed him. I am sorry Papa, I didn't mean to, well maybe I did. Maybe I should kill them, I am going to hell either way, what of it.

Attached: c7ef09a1c5530512cd5ad2b7e58f705b.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

But user our waifus don't love us

I hope you're not trying too hard, because it's terrible

fatties & weebs fighting. welcome to v4

SHUT
THE FUCK
UP

me eat food

Attached: DSC_0002.jpg (4096x2304, 1.66M)

Gonna have kebab or chinese

Attached: 1555701166012.png (1436x1712, 837K)

take your pills 1 hour before eating, lad

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Yeah... everything is terrible after Papa's death..The food has no taste, the colors are all too dark, the air smells terrible and my eyes are always watery. Haha... Just look at my hands. Shaking, glasses and plates on the ground because I am unable to hold them. But the most terrible place is my mind, filled with ugly images and sounds... I can't go like this...

Attached: Sad Kitsune.png (736x558, 252K)

I am literally incapable of swallowing pills, have to eat something with them to get them down

What are some things that you look forward to? For me, it's death.

What's that yellow thing, syr?

I'm looking forward to starting uni again, meeting all kinds of interesting, fun people to hang out with while also having my own place to live and a spendable income every month

mashed potatoes

>Not fat

b-but she said that she does

>starting uni again
Did you drop out or just took a year off like me? I dread going back to college and having to deal with all of my inevitable failures.

see

I quit after a month because my social anxiety was killing me, I got better and fixed it though, now i'm ready to start again

Attached: 1545846905509.png (484x605, 242K)

another shot

Attached: relic00006.jpg (1280x1024, 766K)

How old are you now? I paused because of mental breakdowns and alcohol abuse, but I feel like my mental health deteriorated even further since then.

I'm 20

do you brush your teeth?
you should

Attached: 1556020537985.jpg (1894x1080, 970K)

Maybe I will have fries instead hmmmm

>not oorah rushing necron since tier one so its locked in its base
Have you tried any mods btw?

Yes I have a sonic toothbrush and its great. Also dentists are autists or at least medics who want to be dentists are

>I have a sonic toothbrush

Attached: 1480238725385.png (400x381, 108K)

you don't need to very often as long as you avoid modern sugar portions. Eat like a medieval person and you could get away with just flossing every few days, probably.

i had to sit at my base like a cuck with tier 1 for around 10 minutes because necrons kept pushing my shit in with flayed ones and wraiths
and I tried UA for soulstorm but I dont have soulstorm on my pc right now

the last thing you want in your life is crippling medical debt caused by not brushing your teeth in the greatest country in the whole world

>I have a sonic toothbrush
what are you, Chris-Chan or something? you disgust me, you manchild.

Same sama

Best thing ever

Lol

Good taste

>Mad rooty tooty poorfag

Daily reminder that sonic toothbrush literally takes off the protective layer on your teeth

shhhhh, let him enjoy it

You are right. Letting trami not have teeth would be epic

Lol no

Literal magyarbey tier. But that's to be expected for a low iq "human"

Nice evidence

>girl asked me out today
>had to tell her no because she's fat as fuck
fuck me, why do I feel so bad

because you still havent abandoned your normalfag half

>

lehistanlı bidat-ı hinazır :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=SDlpuNf8kcA

youtube.com/watch?v=23O9_QUOaF0

look at her arms why sl*V(e) women are mentally ill
i thought it was shirt but then i realized
maybe i should hit on her with my TÜRK skills
if i marry her then she kills herself do i still get permanent residence??

Wait, it's not a shirt? What the fuck

holy shit I just noticed it, what the fuck

>bergay watching some obscure 100 view german asmr channel speaking kek

Attached: 1549454877137.gif (336x372, 1.66M)

I didn't expect this show to be good

but damn I'm loving it

Attached: cobra-kai-william-zabka.jpg (780x478, 80K)

new isekai quartet is out

Attached: 1538785042862.png (342x513, 238K)