Arabs are smoking hash in front of my window again

>arabs are smoking hash in front of my window again

Attached: 1547975623974.png (620x417, 288K)

why don't you call the gandarmerie?

>living in a city unironically

They're going to run and then the police is going to give me shit either that or the police is just going to laugh at me because half of the people here smoke hash

go ask if theyll share. i used to smoke weed every now and then with a couple of moroccans and they were some of the chillest smoking buddies i ever knew.

>arabs hanging out with friends enjoying summertime and their youth
>timothé jealous of their social life since he hasn't left his basement for a week despite the amazing weather lately and posts abt it on4chan at 1am, he probably just woke up.

So muzzies can smoke weed but not drink alcohol? Sounds like a double standard.

>window
>basement
also i sleep at 5am thank you very much

at least they would go

Virtue signaling
Can you realistically explain how the fuck consuming THC makes a better life or a more enjoyable moment with your friends ? Are you the man who needs 2 shots of whisky for a small tall with a chick ?

maghrebis muzzies = dont eak pork and fast ramadan, the rest is secondary and allah is the most merciful the oft-forgiving!

>>arabs hanging out with friends enjoying summertime and their youth
only faggots do that
you're also posting here when you should be sleeping as well but it seems a lot of nafri diaspora are neets, i guess

incels

neet

Join them

Back to ledit

Then say they are selling drugs to kids and don't identify yourself by saying you don't want to because you are afraid of them.

Or that you confronted them and one of them showed a gun to you

You need to learn how to fuck shitskins.

cope

It's almost a lost race, they can't learn, unless they've been thunderstruck. We've been conditioned this way.

>Being a snitch
>ever

Fuck that. Don't be a pussy and either close your window or just smoke weed with them and maybe actually get one friend in your life.

I am a Chicano incel btw

Attached: me.jpg (476x476, 31K)

If i had shitskins outside my house i would call the police with made up crimes.

to put yourself in jail for defamation instead of the shitskins, very smart carvalho.

Do you want to smoke hash too?

nice hairline

Does being Moroccan automatically mean that you smoke hash?

Don't identify yourself duh!!!

If there was some arabs outside of my house i would immediately call the police saying i saw them trying to rob a person.
The police would arrive and search them, probably finding knifes or drugs on them. Even if they were clean, they would probably go to the police station to be identified

Is there a problem? Weed/hash makes people docile so it's not like they're going to cause any serious damage.

Living in a city must be miserable

Not really

Is this b8

Throw water with bleach at them.
Grandma used to do that and worked everybtime.

>a moortuguese calling anyone a shitskin
We fuck your genepool since the punic wars cousin

All people that smoke weed should be killed regardless of their nationality or ethnicity