Chainlink questions - serious answers only

Hey guys, what is your current outlook on Chainlink? I saw the post on r/cryptocurrency before it was deleted (The comments were pretty intense)

It made me look into a lot about the project today (Simply because I enjoy researching the unknown) and it clearly isn't a scam. So what's the deal? Most of the information came from here (Jow Forums is good for something!) so I have to ask here. I don't care if some of the information is purely speculation since that is all of crypto right now.

This seems like a very big moonshot but I'm willing to go big or go home on such an investment. It is just strange how I've never known about Chainlink and the potential of smart contracts until reading so much about them here. But there is clearly a division of opinions. How much time should I give this project?

Attached: images.jpg (371x136, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92
chain.link/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a POS that on way 2 0
anyone who buys it am whale food

scummy Jow Forums posters who lost all their money on shootcoins trying for get it back by scamming people into buying LINK

Attached: 1414007922629.png (540x600, 448K)

I think it's the best project out there. You have to watch out for the fud though, some retards here think that killing the price of their own holdings is a good idea.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

It's a memecoin

This is pasta, seen it about 50 times

Just watch all the "1 post by this ID"s that pour in here with shitty one liner fud and pasta out the ass

Attached: zV9Ws3tm12SUZK7hB2O_ji1bNCCX3WuC0JvUEoSFxZQ.png (853x768, 874K)

They think they still have time to accumulate so they continue to FUD as apparently 30c is not cheap enough for them. Sad.

If you really did come from reddit, congrats, you just discovered the most promising project of all time.

Attached: 1531965493737.jpg (3000x2000, 2.48M)

yeah it a conspiracy theory and chainlink not really scam *roll eyes*

scumbags all of you

Attached: J4eOuqR.png (336x365, 88K)

Congrats leddit tard. You made it here you faggot. Now buy your link and never come here again.

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink Network?

I bought in today op i think there is a future in smart contracts and smart contract oracles to bring in data for the smart contracts

Yeah sure bitch the post on Reddit about the partnership was totally not flooded with fud and anything positive downvoted into oblivion.

Unironically this

>chainlink
>serious

You can just pick one you humongous piece of cancet

Trust 5% of the posts in this thread. Figure out which 5%, and you'll be a hero among your peers on reddit in 6 months.

IT WAS COMPLETELY MADE UP IDIOT
THERE ARE NO PARTNERSHIPS

You type like a pajeet.

these

Haahhahhhahahahha it was put out by theAccord Project themselves, go fuck yourself you desperate bitch, or how about you go fuck your kindergarten teacher again you fucking slut

You are probably aware that smart contracts are the next big thing. Real moon may not be until people realize and fomo in.

Most expect LINK to rocket next year but it is going to steadily climb this year as it has a number of its most important goals coming up in the next few months.

The website is due for an update. Just hired an actual marketing manager (or in other words they have not even been advertising it yet).

Also regarding the website. i thought it already did update but just went to it again and it is still the old one.

They have a tracker if you want to follow along
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

Attached: trumpd.png (640x778, 491K)

SEETHING

medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92

I bet reluctant kneepad girl is Astro

Attached: 1527905767751.png (1915x1405, 249K)

seriously i must have slipped into the berenstain reality. I seriously saw an updated website earlier today. maybe 4 hours ago. similar set up and logo. a bit slicker and the info graphics were "new", same info with different lay out. wut?

Those are some nice fuckin digits

found it. was this

chain.link/

>TFW you will make it solely because for some reason you enjoy coming to a shitty site

Why the fuck have I been coming here for around 10 years now? Jesus.

maybe when that guys said "website is due for an update" he meant fixing all the spelling errors on the new chain.link

Ive been on Jow Forums for 6 years now. I use to think chainlink was legit...but Because of all the memes even i cant discern it now. I think it started off serious but then the memes just got too large.

the only thing me desperate for am saving Anons from losing money to scams

Accord project just goes around "partnering" with everyone
they have like 1000 partners
the fact link HQ have no said anything about accord bs am telling

Attached: 1414009330707.jpg (700x700, 138K)

That's some stale ass fud

Aren't you a guy?

You had your time to accumulate, instead you were playing big investor in smg. Time to fomo in or kill yourself.

checked

the dubs..

Attached: oaRuIT8.png (700x709, 434K)

I just sold my wife's wedding ring and her car and went ALL IN

Attached: All In.jpg (1080x694, 154K)

Attached: 1530926206652.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Should I pampeet?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-13-30-06-81.png (720x1280, 919K)

I came from reddit I bought for 0.25c. Great price i told all my normie friends. The normies are coming and we bought cheaper then you biz fags. Thats why us on reddit waited so you would all lose money fags.

I don't know if it was originally Link or if it was shopped but these are sad. You know whatever it was they lost 40% on it and then sold low.

Attached: DTCC Connection big 1.jpg (2500x1300, 1.74M)

This is what you faggots making link threads constantly have created. Fucking Reddit faggot normies coming here patting themselves on the back because they think they do good research and tell you that because they are insecure.

All we had to do was STFU after Gonser retweeted the link shill account.... go silent....

And fucking the article that went on cryptocurrency today would have just came and went any maybe 10 people would have invested in chainlink.

Now fucking thousands of people are going to be looking here because you spaz fuckheads have to go FUD it to get more normie plebbitors thinking and researching.

You fuckheads could have just shut the fuck up and nobody would have fared or given a shit.

I hope sergey buys a nuke from Iran with his billions and annihilates you all

Your still going to have zero shot of fucking any chick less than 150 pounds. You probably have a wife and she probably fantasizes about sucking black dick because you sound like such a faggot

how did you know this was my fantasy

Attached: big mommie.jpg (900x1250, 255K)

Listen OP just buy chainlink and stfu and become rich. That's all you need to do. And don't make anymore gay fucking threads

>I think it's the best project out there. You have to watch out for the fud though, some retards here think that killing the price of their own holdings is a good idea

This see
They are retarded enough to think that saying bad things about the thing they invest in will keep out new investors and make it cheaper to buy. There are deluded but do it because they are utterly convinced that link is their future so want to get as much as possible.

oh no, they might buy some LINK and make the price rise. Completely unacceptable.

Attached: 1532089866681.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>Hey guys, what is your current outlook on Chainlink?

Very very bullish. Just hired a marketing director.

They're larping as redditors you retard

That's certainly part of it but a lot of us don't want niggers selling their tron bags and investing in chainlink.

blacks are so stupid tho they probably wouldn't invest anyway unless you added a fried chicken drumstick to the chainlink logo.

You're literally saying you don't want normies to pump your bags so you can dump on them. You literally would prefer that your boys' club memecoin stay dead forever, just so it can stay your little secret forever. That's more important to you than making money.