QASH roadmap

Where is the WORLD BOOK?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 4.54.04 PM.png (1046x580, 453K)

Next month. I think at this point they’re trying to time it with LDL alpha. Hope your bags are packed, it’s bout to start taking off soon.

Is 10k ENOUGH TO MAKE IT?

>guys look
>whoops
aaaaaaaand they're gone

kek has spoken and you need 20k.
i frankly think 10k will give you a hell of a safety net in 2 years though.

By making it , you mean $1M?

whats a good price to buy?

is 1Q per .0005 eth reasonable? or should i wait for .0004?

This is absolutely a $100 coin.

Now might be the best price we’ll ever see. I can’t imagine it dropping more unless btc completely shits the bed

Are they also going to have staking?

down the toilet

world book in Q1 my ass
fucking useless gooks

GOOKED & QASHED

All signs pointing to yes. Mike explicitly stated a PoS consensus for their LDL

Also this from the CTO

Attached: E320D42D-74A8-4D25-B526-1CEB1F6314F2.jpg (1125x1258, 560K)

My body is ready

tell me more about the lending and borrowing facilities of LQD

Im thinkin about buying a stack. How much do I need to make it?

Don’t know a ton yet, just that you’ll most likely be able to lend LQD for margin trading and earn interest

Alot threads starting to pop out about this shitcoin. You realy think its not a flot at this pont?

Attached: 1525808986989.jpg (720x720, 44K)

What makes it such a shitcoin? Legitimately curious.

This is unironically anons’ chances to make it. There is no doubt in my mind this has x1000 potential over the next few years and massive passive income potential with it.

people complain about "no utility" but those people are sub 30 IQ morons.

If it were any other product there would be nothing to complain about because the platform wouldn't have launched yet..

Due to Quoine hacking a bunch of utility into their old exchanges until the new one is reason to use people seem to think that it somehow means the project has failed. Really it hasn't even begun.

They raised 150million $ to be able to build the Liquid Platform, Worldbook and the LDL how they wanted to. Without having a VC looking over their shoulder saying they need to do this and that to make money.

For the small fee of 21 cents and helping them fund their roadmap you'll receive hundreds of dollars back.

Most people in these threads probably fud to just buy more. The other fud comes from people who are in projects that aren't doing anything, they get upset at how optimistic our threads always are yet they never DYOR.

Last bunch of fud is the sub 30 IQ community who can't see the future.

>They raised 150million $ to be able to build the Liquid Platform, Worldbook and the LDL how they wanted to. Without having a VC looking over their shoulder saying they need to do this and that to make money.

You are one dumb motherfucker!

They avoided VC funding and raised money from you mongoloids through an ICO so that they DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY EQUITY

instead of equity you got a shitty erc20 token with no actual purpose HAHAHAHAHAH damn biz is retarded

I just call everything shitoin nowdays. Have my opinion about liquid just there is so much talking fuding and praising so it starts to feel like things are near.

Attached: 1531393125670.jpg (387x380, 16K)

you can already do it on quoinex

Shitcoin at ALL-TIME-LOW ...

enjoy your bags, Bitcoin is going to crash to $4k, which will anally fuck your shitcoin

Attached: 345345345.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

b-but muh world book!!

but muh utility

shitcoin literally has NO utility right now, it's just a shit ERC-20 token that has 1000 promises of which none have yet been fulfilled.

fucking pajeets coming on Jow Forums to shill their stupid shit, kys morons.

DA POOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1485270967944.jpg (827x768, 120K)

pls dont post pictures of me and my gf

so you are gril? left one?

Attached: 1531938576608.jpg (646x720, 46K)

I have such a great feeling in my gut about this, havent felt a tingle in my balls like that since losing virginity in high school honestly
and if I get JUSTed I will still have a good laugh

You see buy up because randoms anons balls feel funny

Attached: 1532186220943.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Attached: 1511985432475.jpg (489x499, 27K)

10k buddy

good, I'll buy more.