1 cunt

1 cunt
2 How difficult is it to get gf in your country

1 korea
2 impossible

Attached: 1545754214880.jpg (600x433, 33K)

Maybe you shouldn't abort female babbies anymore.

Flag
Easy to impossible. Depends if you're willing to settle for a hamplanet or psychocunt, but as I'm looking for a best friend that I can fuck sort of relationship it's unlikely

I want a girl that's a part of my life, not my entire life. I don't want to live with one, I don't want to have to check in constantly with one, I don't want to constantly argue about stupid shit, I don't want to feel being around them is a chore rather than something to look forward to, I need space and time to myself and something to call my own, my apartment (when I move out) needs to be somewhere I can unwind and not give a fuck, not have to deal with someone the second I step through the door, and especially not have to worry about not annoying them/having them annoy me throughout the day. Most of these can be avoided if the girl is willing to basically agree to permanent, exclusive dating/gf pre-moving but I'm not holding out hope for that

Blogging because I'm bored and on the toilet, but for successful relationships to work we need to reconsider what a "normal" relationship is instead of forcing yourself to be around your spouse every second of the day, getting too complacent to ever break it off despite being miserable

It should be easy for you

Attached: E5CD02B0-AEB6-4A22-A526-67AC731C7D42.jpg (1536x1091, 868K)

Attached: AD374342-1018-446B-BA1C-C109892C7654.jpg (1536x1126, 761K)

1. flag
2. Easy if you are not some racist incel brainwashed by Jow Forums. Even anime watchers can get a gf,

those are the chinese

what makes it so difficult in worst korea?

Flag
-Impossible. I want an argie gf frens.

Attached: cryingapu2.png (251x201, 53K)

I do not know, I never tried

I want a psycho gf but I don't knos how to meet one :/

Koreans do it too.

I don't browse Jow Forums and think there is only one race, the human race.
I'm fat

Attached: 1541743057433.png (679x655, 159K)

he probably wants a Korean GF, and being a Korean and wanting a Korean GF seems impossible, by what internet told me.

>fat
that would be a problem in most countries (but not here)

Problem is your country my guy. Capitalism and media has made of society some ultra-materialistic and media-controlled collective mind. If you don't fit the standards such as being some k-pop singer with facial surgery and fashionist look, you won't be approved by girls who have the same materialistic standards

1 England
2 EZ if you're not retarded. You'll just have to settle for an ugly/shitty gf if you aren't good looking and have a shit personality.

Long term relatipnships is non-existent up here
Every woman is a judgemental cunt who will dump you whenever she feels like it
You can't trust any of our garbage sluts

1 croatia
2 very easy, and also easy in other countries. i've had a portugese gf, serbian one, magyar, slovak and i know 1 dutch girl really likes me

From what I hear most Russian and polish women are psycho

>very easy, and also easy in other countries. i've had a portugese gf, serbian one, magyar, slovak and i know 1 dutch girl really likes me

Attached: 1556051528087.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

How to get korea gf?

1.have money

>USA
I wouldn't know i don't try to get gfs
i just squander opportunities
even when she's practically begging

Attached: 1540153821990.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

Does happiness exist in Greenland at all?

Attached: 1555911082758.png (1200x930, 275K)

Getting a gf isn't so bad but keeping one can be challenging.

we dont you fucking cunt. your view on world is like 30 years behind

But those are Wh*te roasties who look like they fuck black guys : /

You can never truly be happy by living in Greenland
It's a curse casted upon anyone who enters this soulless shithole