What type of girls do you usually attract in your cunt?

What type of girls do you usually attract in your cunt?

Attached: bkn1.jpg (750x737, 152K)

Fat Peruvian midgets

Attached: 1305925979924.png (817x669, 272K)

Average/ugly chicks. Never scored higher than a 6.

Fatties, non-natives and girls that want me to choke them

Chubby ones
Life's good

I don't, kek

The few times I've managed to attract somebody, it was a mad autistic girl in high school (and I managed to fuck it up) and used up whores

White girls

Babushkas

no one because I am a pakicel

turkish mena

i feel you bro
>t. pardocel

autists
at least its something

Insecure nymphomaniac freaks.

Attached: 1548804692229.jpg (666x1024, 54K)

If that face is cute she's easily a solid 9/10, bro.I'm jealous if you got to smash that

Yikes

Old women

None I guess. I usually just stalk girls I like.

none, im a kissless handholdless hugless virgin

invisible ones

Insecure girls. I just attempt to remain friends with them and don't really give them too much attention or orbit them, just being nice to them like I would to a male friend. Then when they go through some kind of breakup, heartbreak, shitty time, etc I console them like I would any other friend of mine. Yet, when these emotionally drained girls see me consoling them and being with them through tough times, they wrongly perceive it as me doing it because I'm romantically interested in them. They then proceed to confessing to me that I'm the sweetest guy they've ever known and they harbor feelings for me.
Normally, you'd expect someone to accept right then and there and end the whole charade, right? Well, I instead tell them to rest for the day, tell them that I can't be "at peace" knowing that I accepted a confession from someone experiencing a really hard time and it would be quite exploitative of me to accept their request knowing what emotional state they're in and since they're drunk (in most cases, after experiencing some heartbreak they get kind of drunk). I ask them to go home, rest properly and then we could discuss the whole thing properly the next day.
In most cases, the next day the girl arrives, flushed with embarassment and say that they don't know what was going through their mind when they did what they did last night and assure me that they would still like to preserve our friendship rather than get into a relationship and that they don't have romantic feelings for me.
At this moment, I sigh and say that it's good to know they had a clear decision. Then I act as if I'm hesitating and then softly say "but it's a shame... because I really do have feelings about you".
On the 10 girls I've tried this with, this line has worked with 8 of them.
Then they tear up and say they're very happy because they feel the same way and they just didn't want our friendship gone so they pretended not to have feelings for me.

Lately I've stopped this whole charade as I've been feeling somewhat guilty for manipulating girls like that....