Why are they always so fucking mean

why are they always so fucking mean

Attached: 1556090115785.png (1280x853, 3K)

shut the fuck up disgusting abo it stinks up here.

sheer arrogance

They're all arrogant pricks.

They burned their own church to get money and now they consider to restore it with elements of muslim architecture. They are a lost cause.

arrognce is the word that you come up with when you can't deny it's right.

You're current state leaves little room for any deserved arrogance.

say it in your native language jose

say that to me again when you're wife's finished sucking mohommads dick

at least i have a wife you incel

Don't get butt hurt, Pierre. Regardless of your arrogance and current affairs people still look to France as the pinnacle of culture.

French culture encourages people to be conceited and argumentative in order to show how intelligent they are. Unfortunately for the french, thinking you're right all the time has the opposite effect.

>french people thibk they are righr all the time
kek french are maybe the only flags on those boards to say sorry when they realised they said something wrong or inaccurate, your anglo culture of hypocrite and obnixious bants is foreign to french understnading since we only work by pure enlighted blessed smartness.

not all frenchies, Luka

l've met a French who firstly said the Japanese cuisine is the best, and then added "aside from the French one". l prefer this kind of "panache" to modesty from time to time

Attached: 8522b794b9d6b47210179309fa62f64b--gascogne-fall-.jpg (474x678, 62K)

They are a Nordic colony (Franks) and took from THE mobilitet of Mainly danish people

oui, japanese is the only relevant culture alongside the french one.

I was told that they hate Americans in particular, and waiters will often get angry at Americans and yell at them. And they will pretend to not know English just to be avoid giving directions

Based frenchffrogs

we hate everything that has the disgusting english language as mother tongue, even more when they are showing off their monolinguism being loud and impolite.

Je vous remercie, mon ami

no need to thank me i'm just saying the truth like a non hypocrite friend, sometimes it's harsh when i think about disgusting anglos but sometimes it's nice like when i think at my japanese bros.

We're just a very shy and anxious people. We know americans are important people, therefore, everytime we have to interact with you, we are quickly under stress.