Iron Hands?

IRON HANDS? You don't even know the fucking meaning. Sure, we've seen some shit since last September and we've held our LINK. But what happens when it does go to 6.50. If you've got a stack of 20k that's a couple hundred thousand bucks. Congratulations, you can buy yourself a fairly mundane cookie cutter house.

You're maybe a wagecuck or a NEET. That's a lot of fucking money to most nonLARPers. How are you not gonna sell? What's your plan? At what point do you settle? What's better? Comfortable, rich, or obscenely rich?

When the money is real, then you can talk about your fucking iron hands.

Attached: 1507057219347.jpg (1506x844, 146K)

Some of us have large stacks and simple goals. If it hit 6.50 I would sell half my stack, buy a house and then ignore the rest for a while

Buying a house wont benefit me since ill never have a job so i couldnt pay property taxes and electric and stuff if i had to use all my link on the house

Attached: linkdrink.jpg (530x298, 53K)

I dont know the meaning?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180713-045036_Blockfolio.jpg (1413x294, 53K)

I'm not #1 JUSTed but I'm currently about $15k down
I'm not selling anything until $50 to $100

20k x 6.50 is only 130k u dum nigger

I have 150k LINK, and I plan on running nodes and accruing enough through them that when I die I can give my kids 150k LINK and change.
"Wen sell" people aren't gonna make it.

Jesus is returning this year m8

Fuck you, user. I'm high as shit and thought the meme said 8.50.

My lord.. did some really get dumped on at fucking $1? Holy cow. Well that may be a sell point because I'm sure those fags cant wait to unload their bags

Bought 10k at $0.14 and 10k more at $0.26. Stop thinking about the dollar value and start thinking about smart contract adoption. Give it 5 to 10 years and you'll see some real shit, you won't even remember this shithole board, but you'll have set yourself up financially in a way that it will feel like it was divine intervention. "If I didn't make those couple of mouse clicks way back when I stumbled on that crazy idea about data retrieval for electronic contracts no one has ever heard of, I never would have had this big house and be able to give my family everything they ever wanted."

Lmao iron hands. This coin has barely existed for a year. Call me in a decade.

I held ETH from $10 the whole way up. LINK will be a walk in the park.

This, I'm planning on getting a nice ass truck and slide in camper and traveling. No property taxes for me bitches.

Ill just set stop losses and buy again when it bottoms. Im here for the millions, not to buy a shitty house

Top kek looool

You guys have such normie goals. Once I hit 15 million I'm going to taunt suicidal no linkers by makijg Jow Forums treasure hunt threads where I put 5k into a bad and bury it off the highway invest to a specific mile marker in obscure country towns on the interstate.

And knowing that nonlinkers will be scamrbling to go drive hours to get my scraps so they can invest in the next Link tier moon shot that will never happen

I'm a depressed NEET, new to this board. I know you guys like to play games, trolls trolling trolls etc. This smart value thing, this new deal with Accord, I don't know if you are serious on so many layers of trolling and irony. I don't have much, but I'm considering putting what I have into it. Will more than likely kill myself if it's a troll. Please don't troll me.

Stop thinking about the dollar and cash out 25% of your Link profits and buy real money ....gold

Just go all in stupid you'll make it. And then you'll be able to afford all the anti depressants you'll need

i wish that would happen. im not christian but i'd like to get the fuck out of this hell and into somethng a little more permanent.

I'll start selling at $5 in chunks, but I will surely adjust my strategy precisely as the time goes on, depending if it's gonna be a normie pnd, or organic adoption type of growth, if I feel like the price gets ahead of the actual adoption by a lot I will be selling more and maybe buying the pullbacks, all I know that once it gets into double digits I'm retired for life and no kike will ever see me wageslaving again, that's all I care about, if LINK goes to $100 but I sold everything at $15 I will have 0 regrets because the wagslavery will be escaped at that point anyway.
There is no much difference for me between let's say $2M or $10M

hey biztards. I have a question. I heard a rumor a long time ago about monster being made from bull semen. Something about taurine. Anyway, I got to thinking after seeing so many monster threads, and threads about bull cum, that I finally LINK'd two and two together and realized MONSTER ENERGY is literally causing the largest bull run in history. Their monster memes are unironically causing people to ingest bull semen. WE BULL MARKET BOYS?

im a poorfag so im swing trading this shit and other shitcoins until i make it or go broke trying

Sell 1/3rd my stack at 100. Buy the dip with half of that, cash out the other half to live comfortably with a part time job while I stake and wait for 250, 500, 750 and 1k sell points.

>5 to 10 years
good luck waiting that long, especially in an open source environment where everything can get forked by a bigger, already established company and SEC-type of agencies being able to make your entire networth go to nothing in a heartbeat.
I'm selling as soon as I'm in the "making it" teritory

It's not a meme or trolling. It's simply a promising project in an emerging space. I and a lot of other anons think it's one of the most promising projects in the crypto space and its the missing piece to the actual adoption of crypto. But it's not infallible and $1000 by the end of the year is a meme. It's a risky speculative investment in a risky speculative field. If you are going in, go in for the long term. I'm holding this for 3-5 years at least. And remember, don't invest more than you can lose. What would you regret more? Not having more if the price rises, or losing everything because it didn't work out.

> everything can get forked by a bigger, already established company
Chainlink is the bigger company. It is the big end of town.

guess what would happen if let's say Facebook or Google forked CL code (assuming when it's finished) and sold or airdropped their new forked tokens, everyone would jump ships because who the fuck wouldn't when if freaking facebook or google. If a meme partnership can pump prices in crypto so much imagine what would happen if a real established company actually came out with something like that.
That's the bitter part of open source industry

Why the fuck do you care? Fuck off.

hey biztards. I have a question. I heard a rumor a long time ago about monster being made from bull semen. Something about taurine. Anyway, I got to thinking after seeing so many monster threads, and threads about bull cum, that I finally LINK'd two and two together and realized MONSTER ENERGY is literally causing the largest bull run in history. Their monster memes are unironically causing people to ingest bull semen. WE BULL MARKET BOYos

Attached: 1525463307094.jpg (650x340, 63K)

You misunderstood the OP. Yes, you have iron hands, hanging onto heavy bags is a challenge. But once you're no longer down $10k, and you're up $150k, will you still have iron hands? You'll be even more tempted to sell because you'll have the power to buy things for yourself. Well we'll see if you hold out past $150k until you're up by over $1m. That's the real test of iron hands.

ETH didn't have a billion supply though

bros..I literally feel like I am ascending the steps to god-hood, I just imagine climbing steps of a pyramid. Linkies are at the top in front of the light.

Attached: 1532793433190.png (225x225, 22K)

you say this and yet none of those companies have tried to fork bitcoin

Checked

Attached: IMG_8558.jpg (621x363, 72K)

Same, $2 mil and my life is set.

when it gets that high it should be fairly obvious that it is a legitimate project even to the non-god-tier-meme people. should be pretty easy to hold. or at least to hold MOST of it. if you need to maybe sell a few now and then for your mcchicckens but thats it

Oh fuck off already you goldcuck.

>HURR DURR MUH REAL SAVINGS

Listen: I've got over 20,000 LINK; 80+% of it's on a cold Ethereum wallet with a little over 1 ETH & some random erc-20 tokens, completely offline (generated on a machine which was connected to the internet only to install a baremetal operating system & ethereum before being permanently disconnected prior to generating the wallet)... these shall not be touched until LINK passes $10k, or perhaps staked to my private node. The remaining 4,000 LINK remains on the exchange where I acquired my entire stack -- Binance -- locked in an order to trade for BTC @ 1:1 ratio. All of my needs are covered by my new job, where housing & food are provided along with unlimited company vehicle use, et cetera -- it's nice to come highly recommended to a good operation which values its people -- so I'm about to have my living expenses reduced to $0, eliminating hunger & fear entirely from the equation... and I held through EVERYTHING, laughing off the high of $1.65 as an insult to the true value of the blue & white cube of Israel: $1,000 eoy; $10,000 eo2025.

Attached: 1532665658355.jpg (400x350, 145K)

Like every other project in Crypto?

This shit is so retarded it's unbelievable.

I had 22k link at one point. Lost it all desperately chasing more while also trying to live off profit from trading. My hands were weak when it was $1+, and rightfully so, I went from $0 to $30k really in couple of months, and didn't know what the smart thing to do was. Oh well.

You're a retarded faggot link will never be $1,000 it will be $20 max 2019 your pathetic 20k link will buy you a shitty McMansion in FL and a used boat stay poor

>But what happens when it does go to 6.50.

nothing. my second sell point is 10, then 50, then 100.

LINK's effective circulating supply won't be a billion once they are staked on nodes. Virtually impossible to even guess, but I'd imagine it will be drastically lower.

Attached: 1523490272270.png (1242x2208, 679K)

What I plan to do is sell a small portion of my stack around $10 or so if the price starts stabilizing, basically enough to cover what I put in, and then perhaps periodically realize some portion of the profits. I doubt I'll ever fully get out of link, but it's healthy to take profits every once in a while.

Attached: 1531712015686s.jpg (250x201, 7K)

i didnt buy at 19 cents. im a failure, i only have 2000 linkies.. go on without me fellas

Generational wealth

Attached: 988.jpg (1020x1020, 744K)

2 million dollars is nothing to scoff at my fren

Attached: 1530853139754.png (641x511, 285K)

sell half, let the rest ride would be my advice.