What is your opinion on nuclear energy?

ur flag
do you support it?

Attached: nuclear reactor in china.jpg (800x722, 218K)

Of course, better than coal or eco-friendly bullshit.

not in my country; with our incompetence, any nuclear plant we have would go into a meltdown after 15 minutes

I support it. This is the best tool we have right now to produce huge amount of energy with little to none carbone emission.

Attached: FranceElectricityCO2.png (346x634, 22K)

It's too dangerous, we have a lot of natural disasters here.

i dont see any problem unless you are in nature disaster area, which, i dont know why would you even build one in the first place what do you say japan?

Yes I support it. I just hope that building new ones wasn't such a clusterfuck. The reactor they are building right now over here is like the second most expensive human made object in human history.

spanish government wants to close the few nuclear power plants and replace it with eolic/solar energy

meanwhile we are buying you the electricity

I support it, fuck wind turbines

nuclear power is extremely eco-friendly

What's nuclear energy?

he means solar or wind, which people here have bought into. The plains are dotted with clusters of windmills that do nothing except make loud noise.

Nuclear is by far the best means of energy production we currently have

Good but it has to be done right. France is a good example.

Very hazardous to our drinking water supplies. People are very ignorant with the effects of fukushima on our drinking water supply.

I do

Fission and fusion are the things that will drive humanity into the future. If we didn't have so many spoiled pants crappers scared of nuclear the environment would be in a lot better condition right now.

In fact only way we can avoid Africa becoming a giga favela with an above China-tier pollution is to start funding that kind of infrastructure there

You're ignorant on half-life and map legends, you downie under

Would be better if they were underground thorium plants.

it is
radiation has nothing to do with ecology, it only do harm to men
in other hand burning charcoal kills eco

I support it, though I have a question. Can nuclear waste be recycled and not left to decay for eternity?

Attached: 1549009095697.jpg (717x675, 61K)

flag
It's the best source of energy currently.

yes, check out breeder reactors

It's awesome but the nuclearphobes and petroleum mafia would try their damnedest to sabotage it. Not sure if it could be viable in the states for that reason.

yes, i am aware of them, but i'm talking about light isotopes lighter then usable fuel like uranium but with a half-life longer than a century, which breeders also produce
generally i'm asking if it is possible to enrich nuclear waste back to nuclear fuel

Fukushima's effect on your water supply is non-existent. Same with the alleged effect on marine life. Some people think that Fukushima disaster somehow contaminated the Pacific Ocean, while in reality it's effect is again, non-existent on the scale of the whole ocean.

100% support it and believe more countries should have it and invest in it.
There is no nuclear power hear, although there are some abandoned projects started in the mid to late 20th century, so there is slight potential
A very large portion of the energy generation here is fossil fuels, and this causes a lot of shortage and outages, we need to get our shit together

They would be awesome in Australia.
>build reactors in bumfuck nowhere
>power desalination plants with them
>Australia has more water and can create more usable land
I'm oversimplifying it of course but it would be neat.

With thorium-based reactors you won't have to enrich anything, what is now waste it will be fuel.

Probably the best alternative to coal until nuclear fusion comes around (if it ever does), although I don't know how eco friendly classic renewable energy sources like wind actually are

yes, but our government is retarded (and probably sees it as a threat to muh coal industry) so it will be a long way off (if ever) that we actually start producing energy this way, even though we're like the best place to produce it.

In support it, but please keep buying into the wind energy meme so Vestas can make us lots of money.

Absolutely pro, too bad boomers made them close without knowing many of italian universities still have their small reactors operating

Attached: centrale-nucleare-garigliano.jpg (2816x2112, 1.87M)

Pro, tho fusion is the future.
Typical french engineering.

Po(o)land
Absolutely, fuck fossil-cucks

I still support solar/wind. Worst case with either of those some birds die. Worst case with nuclear you have a meltdown or someone using the materials to craft a dirty bomb.

>do you support it?

Yep, too bad they have a rotten and false public image.

Bullshit liberals re afraind of the cleanest and best energy generator design. Fuck then. We have many elements to try besides uranium that are a lot safer. The disasters happen usually because cheap idiots refusing new technologies and safety measures.

your garbage is for the most part shit and its production hurts the environment, brainlet fuck

you choose it out of vanity, vegan-tier delusion

I support it

Fusion or nothing. Fuck fission and fuck fission boosters. Wish I could shove that waste up your asses.

Of course I do.

Cringe and Americanpilled.

No because when Armageddon comes I don't want to have my run ended by being radiated by an unmaintained nuclear station.