/balk/ 2bona All Eyes on us

/balk/ Hit of the day: youtube.com/watch?v=6m24vStLCj8

Aerodrom boys edition

Old:

Attached: yoyo.jpg (768x960, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m24vStLCj8
tornosnews.gr/en/tourism-businesses/markets/35297-bank-of-greece-bulgaria-was-top-tourist-destination-for-greeks-in-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Dacia

Attached: dacia.jpg (499x380, 62K)

Attached: 1555452810055.webm (640x798, 1.95M)

Who is this guy

This was shot in front of the new Hilton hotel in Aerodrom, to let you know we're rich and 1st world:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m24vStLCj8

When would Lyulin get a Hilton?

Dacia
Da'cia (from here)
Da, de aicia (yes, from here)

Romanians are dacians confirmed

Attached: daciaharta.png (737x512, 289K)

I dunno.

Tecни бyгapcки пички зa pacни мaкeдoнcки бикoви

I can kill all Macedonians with 3 letters

romanii sunt mini maghiari

Kostov was a saint.

Vdekje të bardhëve

Attached: 1556091802612.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

do balkanians actually do this

Wait, you don't?

>the perfect country doesnt exi...

Attached: greater_bulgaria_by_ottothebold-.png (700x508, 24K)

Whatever mane. Map painting is so 19th century. Just keep current borders but improve economically

>empire

And get nukes.

yep, third empire

absolute degeneracy

Greeks made a total of 2.3m trips to Bulgaria in 2018, according to official stats from Bank of Greece

I think we're best pals now

>I think we're best pals now
We better be, with Erdonigger on our borders we have no choice.

Everyone on the central streets in Sofia is either Italian, Greek or Spanish. It's crazy

bineinteles ca turcii se inteleg intre ei =))))))))))))))))))

They fuck your women and leave

We made a total of 2.37m trips to your land and the second destination was Turkey with 967k trips

tornosnews.gr/en/tourism-businesses/markets/35297-bank-of-greece-bulgaria-was-top-tourist-destination-for-greeks-in-2018.html

They're often families though. Whole family fucking our women?

>m*slims
>chr*stians

Attached: 1559848484.jpg (636x425, 23K)

Spit in their face and say "auslander out" to remind the southrons they're not welcome in our Nordic economy

ДAКИЯ TPAКИЯ MAКEДOHИЯ - CBETA БЪЛГAPCКA ЗEMЛЯ

CЛOБOДA ИЛИ CMPT

> Just keep current borders but improve economically

HЯMA MЯCTO ЗA ПPEДATEЛИTE HA БЪЛГAPCКИOT HAPOД И БЪЛГAPCКИE HAЦИOHAЛHИ ИHTEPECИ

watch out habibi, the sharia police punishes infidels with death

You ever think the Capitals in Slavic countries are richer because of placebo effect?

Like, when people come to the capital they hold themselves to a higher standard, they start businesses, they try to fix the city better. That's why no matter where the capital is, south romania, south-west bulgaria or moscow, it just ends up richer than the surrounding pile of shit.

And that it's not the capital sucking the money from the other part of the country, but the people there trying harder and thus achieving more?

Attached: 1527052362278.png (659x525, 205K)

Bugariiiiiiiiiii

Uga bugar

> to the capital they hold themselves to a higher standard,

Why would a bunch of selyaks do it? Historically, they only destroyed cities' urban space and planning, look at what happened to the elite neighborhoods in many cities when commies expelled intelligentsia and rich people from there and let selyaks and other kinds of poor people settle there for free, now such districts are among the poorest ones in any city.

I do understand your reasoning as it refers to the reversed broken windows theory in general but it's not as simple as you put it.

Unfortunately, most of EE capitals are growing because they keep most of the jobs that could be dispersed across the country, especially public administration or HQs of big companies.

>You ever think the Capitals in Slavic countries are richer because of placebo effect?
Not really, generally the bigger the population a city has, the stronger it is economically. Not because of paper money, but because they can manufacture a lot of stuff, and that's how you develop.

The mentality of the people is influenced by their culture, education, genetics, and environment. So I do believe a big city with aesthetic buildings, long history, etc will make the people more unwilling to tolerate shitty conditions.

Seljaks raus

Seljaks should get the fuck out of akopje we are too full

They actually fined me 120 euro for looking at the time on my phone while biking. These ‘’’’people’’’’ have no soul, fucking robot cunts just want the brown man’s money. W*stern europe needs to be nukes ASAP

Tchifsa nonen motren hotren zot mot nigga im 9001 degrees hot

>So I do believe a big city with aesthetic buildings,

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.04.24-17-27-21.jpg (1599x767, 1.01M)

Don't forget big buildings, every skyscraper must be at least 200m+ tall

Guys so many politicians here have court hearings because thry are so corrupt

Is it same in your countries?

pa aerodrom e selo ustvarfi

No, in Serbia everyone is honest and people don't steal because Tito forbade it

If i had 10 nukes i would drop them all in s*rbia

Yo cracker tito is dead for atleast 39years

he still lives in our hearts and his words are immortal

Learn to behave, Balkan savage.

>yes I am a Titoist and he was the best thing that happened to those Yugoslav savages

Attached: eDQvTAB1.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Youre an idiot you put aside every evidence that serbia is a corrupt shithole spawn of the devil

Yugoslavia would be better if serbia never joined

Wasn't it tho?

There's a big scandal these weeks because many politicians bought apartments for under market price but passed some law to ensure a certain company can build at a certain place. There's not a day passing without someone resigning, including Boykos right hand man and, the head of the anti corruption unit. Not that they will be prosecuted because the most corrupt pig in our political landscape is the chief prosecutor of the state, the fat piece of shit in pic related

Attached: Sotir-TSatsarov.jpg (655x402, 21K)

nismo krali a sto smo imali i vama smo dali

ovi kradu i vama nista ne dadu

That money will feed the nigger who i hope is fucking that police bitch daughter

>of course I want Hoxha back, it was the golden age of Albania

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I wouldn't pay, you literally are a white cuck

Attached: publishwall_resized_1384113551_8301442.jpg (500x292, 100K)

What do you mean you wouldn’t pay? You’re forced to pay, otherwise you pay even more or get arrested.

>Romania was 100x better under Ceausescu than today

Attached: 1535510397514.jpg (832x1000, 51K)

100x0 is still 0

>Balkanoid thinks he could evade the law in civilized western country like in his Balkan shithole

Man is this guy ugly

I got caught without a metro ticket in germany and never paid the fine , gave them a fake address

Just say you are Muslim and rape some girl, they'll understand and the fines will disappear

>only a strong figure like Tato can bring prosperity and order to Bulgaria again

Attached: 400.jpg (400x472, 19K)

>civilized
More like robotized. Fuck this shithole and it’s NPC people. I wish i went on Netherlands instead

They call the police if they cant ID you

Why, it's literally the same

I want to be rich :(

They got my real address though, because they requested my residence card.
You think it’s like this, but flanders is quite racist and they truly hate immigrants. I think it’s one of the less cucked western european countries, they even got a right wing party in power who is very against imigration, yet nobody speaks about because it’s the home of EU lmao

At least you realize that daily life and like fucking everything is the same in the w*st as the balkans once you get past the first 3 days
only broke retards sitting in a hole in the balkans think their new life will start and they'll become different when they land in the west

In netherlands you can smoke weed afaik

People are much more outgoing, it’s more fun in general, probably no bullshit laws like this, also more beautiful and Amsterdam is objectively better than b*ussels

I want Yugoslavia back, but this time capitalist and democratic

Do albanians know that macedonians and serbs are different ethnicity

Do albaniams hate us

Call your friend Mijalkov and ask for 1 million then Sashe

I want the Ottoman Empire back, but this time more repressive and genocidal of slavs

Albanians generally don't mind monteniggers and fyromians that much

Rich people rarely give out loans

I want 5cm more height so that I can be 1.90, the nazis to have won ww2, 1 billion usd and to be ripped without hitting the gym as well as Bulgaria in it's best borders and being a 80M country with nukes.

If you had to choose only 1 which would it be (except the billion dollars)

The last one

New BULGARIA Thread

To all the retards who say we should stay poor because of multi culturalism, that shitskins will flood us if we're rich

Look at Ukraine. Full of foreign niggers, arabs, and so on just there to exploit the poor women.

When you're rich at least you can like drone them like Americans and Israelis do

160 plus 5 is 165, not 190, silly slav.

Macedonia would improve if middle easterners went there lmao. I never cease to laugh at stupid balkaniggers that keep a straight face and think they're better than middle easterners. The balkans is worse than every fucking region on the planet besides literal bumfuck polynesia and subsaharan africa. Even Central Asia and Afghanistan contributed more to the world than the b*lkans

What does /balk/ think about the Islamic Golden Age?

Attached: 964327_413844-768x492.jpg (768x492, 78K)

It would be so good if i had a million bucks right now

I would take like 50k bucks into traveling and the rest for a business and some other things

Also girls only like money girls dont have love

You are literally retarded you subhuman. Middle Easterners (with the exception of oil-rich niggers) live in total trash/Asiatic conditions.

They don't have nice streets, their buildings are shit, they don't have any cultural scene, they are backwards, subhuman and Oriental.

I spit in their face.

It wasn't really a golden age to begin with.

It didn't bring anything new to the world stage. They just burned through the resources of the conquered places like Mesopotamia and Egypt that been the richest places on earth back then.

>Also girls only like money girls dont have love

In what American movie you saw that?

Balkan is not so bad. You have comfy countries like greece, croatia, slovenia, montenegro and albania

The balkans is the toilet of eurasia, every empire who passed through there used the region for taxation or slavery. The balkans never produced a single country that was not severely dysfunctional. The majority of Byzantium's important cities were Asian, same goes for the Ottomans. The only decent part of the Balkans were a few select coastal cities and it was mostly because they were built by Italians or Turks and inhabited by industrious peoples like Sephardic Jews. The word balkan literally means forest swamp in Persian, like imagine, a fucking swamp.

>my country is comfy
>*leaves from it*

Attached: 1549507550740.png (645x773, 11K)

I seen it from my own experiance dude

Girls love only Serbs

How so? Many advancements in math (Algebra is derived from a notable Islamic figure at this time named Al-khawarizmi) Science (chemistry comes from Alchemy, Islamic/Moorish science) Architecture (Muslims constructed many of the castles in Spain) and tons of other interesting shit.

I can sense your dark skin.

Serbs with money