European men should abandon the sinking ship that is Europe and come to Latin America to establish a new Europe

European men should abandon the sinking ship that is Europe and come to Latin America to establish a new Europe

Meanwhile European women can stay there and get married to Mamadou and Ahmed

Attached: LatinAmerica_regions.gif (400x480, 9K)

which of those regions is best

Tierra del Fuego

Southern Cone

There isn't an objective best region. Each of those countries have more or less pockets/communities that are the best, safest and most developed

Southern Cone is the richest part
Andean with the exception of Colombia is the safest place
So Chile is the best

favela

Falkland islands it's beautiful there

Isn't the Souther Cone also the safest?

can't say I disagree with it. Latin America becomes white/90%white. And Europe becomes 50% white. Kinda of a good deal if you ask me

Chile are basically rich mexicans

I think homicide wise Argentina is very safe but robbery is rampant

based
baseder

southern cone and southeast brazil

>Tierra del Fuego
a croatian colony.

>but robbery is rampant
It's true, at least in greater Buenos Aires and Buenos Aires City.

Brazil of course,
The most receptive and happy people of S.America, even though the high crime rate, mainly because of the drug war

Why do you want to bring inferior genes to America?

Fuck that.

Israel come first, sorry

they already did, how did u not notice?

>implying Spaniards would be allowed in
Oh hahahaha

>inferior genes to America
but we only want europeans, not moor rapebabies like you (Portugal is allowed, to satisfy my colonization fetish)

Only Scandis should be allowed desu so the whole region would be full of /Froys/

Attached: froy-gutierrez-s5n.jpg (799x1200, 117K)

We won't stop until every European man is on this side of the Atlantic

Based

Why only men?

because i want a german bf :3

because they are rape baby mutts with a cuck fetish

European women are a fifth column for Muslims and Blacks. They already ruined a continent so they should not be allowed to ruin another. Some selected few could come perhaps

A white woman created this cutie

His mom is American

Scandis would turn to leather so fast. Their skin is only for the north.

Well, I'm not studying Spanish and Portuguese just for the fun of it
Based and whitepilled

white women are cancer
there are a lot of scandis in northern argentina for some reason

where are you planning on moving to?

Southern Brazil or Argentina, preferly close to the ocean

why

comfy

Nice climate, relatively safe, higher percentage of European DNA already, bunda

Checked, mexibro. If only they had your cuisine

This

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-24-16-28-50_1.jpg (720x994, 167K)

I really want to move to Panama, but I don't know what I would possibly work with that.

argentine and southern brazilian cuisine don't seem that bad, specially if you like meat or italian stuff
why panama?
is there any reason why they went to misiones?

Seems like an alright place, and I've heard that it's easy to get a visa there.

I'm starting to feel fluent or at least conversational in Spanish. The only place I've been to is Colombia and I don't get all the hate they have. I loved it and unless you act like a dumb gringo you won't get in trouble.

But one of the things I want to avoid in LatAm is corruption. The crime doesn't really scare me if I'd go I know I'd live in the safer nicer neighborhoods but I don't want to go somewhere where all my taxes are taken by some rich corrupted faggots.

I think it's gonna be a Uruguay expat life for me. Is it a sound choice? Maybe Brazil for better job opportunities?

Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans. Amerindian genes are objectively better.
Inferior genes, I already said that.

Why do you want to flood the entirety of Americas with inferior genes? If you want to be surrounded by european chimpanzees, why don't you go to europe and stay there?

>but I don't want to go somewhere where all my taxes are taken by some rich corrupted faggots.
That would be Panama then.

cant argue with that

In southern Brazil, i would recommend Curitiba or Florianópolis as big Cityes, or any small towns in Santa Catarina State, such as São Joaquim and Urupema.
Would'nt recomend anywhere in Rio Grande do Sul State right now, its completely abandonated by the local government. Maybe in the future...

>Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans. Amerindian genes are objectively better.
brazilian amerindians did nothing. White genes, even from cucked places like sweden, are way better

>(Portugal is allowed, to satisfy my colonization fetish)

Huh?

I want you to ravage my asshole. Is that clear now?

kek

not Paraguay

>brazilian amerindians
All Amerindians from each subcontinent have shown a higher civilization potential than europeans. Brazillian Amerindians have commom genetics compared to the rest of Amerindians. It's only a matter of time chiefdom development gets revealed over time, we already know Amerindian brazillians domesticated rice, had mound chiefdoms and extensive earth-soil modification.

What's Paraguay like? I hear less about Paraguay and Bolivia than any other latam place

Now that's kind of gay, would you at least wear a skirt,wig and let me fuck you doggy style?

a hot shithole that everything you need to know

Attached: 1526-de-ayer-el-cartel-indica-48-c-de-sensacion-termica-temperatura-al-aire-libre-en-la-calle-de-asu (816x573, 95K)

everything for daddy~~

Stay away from Mexico, if you want to avoid Americans

New worlders are mentally ill racial fetishists

Actually, visit Panama for as long as you can before making any desitions.

And that's a good thing

Based

t. White roastie

The Caribbean is the poorest part
Central America is the most violent
So Panama is the worst.

Especially the north and coastal cities

Yes

Hola muchachos

Your like the Americans that recommend people to live in North Dakota.

48°c jesus christ.

Attached: 1549787065431.png (292x292, 192K)

Hola

Attached: 1532554236438.png (1000x802, 30K)

Nah, just cucks.

>cuck fetish
why people use this as an insult?

>48 C
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? HOLY SHIT

I have $100,000 USD if I sell my house and $50,000 USD per year passive income. What can I get in South America with that money? I prefer the country side and I also like young pussy.

That's right, I've been a bad rape baby, I should be punished (and breed).

Attached: fl2blzuf7wf11.jpg (600x600, 40K)

h-hot

fugg

Attached: geez.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Falklands

This...remember the 90s when they made latinos look alpha n cool

>re-electing the same corrupt bitch

we should cut all ties, since that country will sink after she is elected

This place is doomed. All the Europeans that'll come here will find themselves in another sinking ship that is shittier than the one that they fled from.

Attached: 1537473008317.jpg (960x960, 104K)

stay in your own shithole

Argentina it is. Let me see what I can afford down there with my Americanbux.

How is Latin America sinking at worst we're on our eternal island of stagnation

>we're on our eternal island of stagnation
literally this

But at least they will be richer due to their Eurobux?

fuck my wife and impregnate her please

You would raise the child of another man?

Only if white

Is this common thing in your country?

>Andean with the exception of Colombia is the safest place

nice maymay. Peru, Equator and these countries have high criminality rates.

And if we talk about homicides, several parts of the Colombian andes have relatively low homicide rate. In the deparments of Boyaca, Cundinamarca and Santander, like 70% of all municipalities didn't have a single homicide in the past year.

Attached: Victimización-latinobarómetro2.png (987x3414, 1.62M)

yes

honestly i would happily move to a latin american country if you cunts didn't love reggaeton so much

i swear you guys used to be known for great music, now it's just that one fucking drum beat in every song and some cornball dressed like an american rapper from 2008 babbling about culos in autotune

that shit is a fucking cancer

if he is white and only me and my wife know the child isn't mine, then yes

If I do decide to learn a Latin language someday, should it be Spanish or Portuguese? Always thought exploring Patagonia might be fun but Brazil is so huge and diverse too. Tough call.

arriba las chivas

Venezuela