*BANG*

*BANG*

*CRASH*

>all your BTC in this address or your life

How do you prevent this?

Attached: 1532828031835.jpg (716x466, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsk.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't hold buttcoin

By keeping my cryptos in my bank of america account that can only be withdrawn in person or at an ATM inside the store only .

my only hotwallet is my phone and it keeps 30 dollars in crypto only for online purchases.

Why do people keep making this thread? Just don't make it fucking obvious you have BTC or wealth. Unlike that fucktard who put crypto stickers on his Impala

guns

How to you buy/pay for stuff with BTC then? Or any non-privacy oriented crypto for that matter? Most services and anything that requires delivery requires your physical address - so the business just needs to be hacked and the missing bit can be extracted from you as per OP...

Bitcoin Smart Contracts: rsk.co/

>not having 5 dogs and a shotgun

>sorry bucko
>puts pistol in mouth of robber
>on the floor
>tie him up
>insert grenade in his anus with timer
>all your BTC in this address or your life bucko

Put a time release script on the address so you can't access the coins even with the private keys until the specified block has been mined.

I'm sure he'll understand this.

It's simple, don't live near niggers

>a-all i've got is LINK!
>oh shit sorry bro. heres some change

Attached: D30FDE77-3FF1-48D8-8AFC-97714D670FFC.jpg (680x451, 44K)

I don't care what Jow Forums says an under slung knife launcher is fantastic.

Attached: Oh no.png (700x450, 23K)

The only way people will know you have bitcoin is if you been showing off on social media

so how did the man call the police at gunpoint? such bullshit news you got there murica

Use Monero. Don't use retarded shitcoins with a public ledger.

I'm pretty sure it isn't real and is just a joke.

Attached: Not attatching spears to animals and let them run attack.jpg (263x402, 27K)

By not telling anyone

>YOUR PRIVATE KEY
>NOW
ummmm, okay.... lowercase k, uppercase L....mmmm, three, nine...... uppercase N... seven, lowercase T uhmmmmm, what was after that.....

Attached: DEoQMRLXgAAKdwO.jpg_large.jpg (954x1300, 130K)

he doesnt ask for your damn private key brainlet. He says all your btc to this address, NOW, which isnt the same

I too have a triple sling jigger. I pray they don't have a jigger rock snatchem

tell him bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin
way ahead of you user

Attached: thinking23.jpg (600x494, 29K)

>holding bitcorn
i'm a degenerate shitcoin gambler

>not having alarms, HD cameras, digital keylocks and unbreakable glass windows first

It's like you are asking for it, pal