What is the most hated country in the world?

Attached: 6se1s1.jpg (395x511, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日韓問題
reputationinstitute.com/research/2018-country-reptrak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already know where this thread is going, so let's just get it over with. The US.

Good job Germanons, it's probably not easy going from hated to the most well liked country in 70 years. I also like modern Germany and I think you deserve it.

To answer your question, the country I like least is America. They are like opposite Germany. 70 years ago everyone liked them and then they fucked it all up for all the wrong reasons. Such a waste of potential is unforgivable.

sounds like ur gonna cry m8

Your eyes looking a bit red there, bud
Don't worry nobodies said anything yet

Israel, and it isn't even close

Russia/Israel/Iran/China

Probably Russia because aside from being poor and corrupt, it also has extremely retarded foreign policy worthy of a drunk bully from the hood. The history of the XXth century and abuse of Eastern Europe doesn't help either.

>extremely retarded foreign policy

wat

Russia and Russian proxies have pretty much conquered the Middle East. The US and Israel are squirming in panic.

9 rightwingers out of 10 here likes/loves Russia

He's right though

Why is South Korea so unpopular? Their only neighbor isn't even polled

I hope It's Poland

Attached: 1502999389871.png (1200x1000, 546K)

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 27K)

In Germany, being openly anti-american is socially accepted. Nonetheless, the US is the most popular non-european county Germans migrate to.

Russia has a history of intentional antagonization with their neighbors in an effort to secure their European borders (usually via conquest to establish a buffer zone) or because their leaders feared foreign influence would make their citizens desire more freedom and autonomy which is completely unsustainable. Russia tends to have an us vs them mentality with the “us” being Russia, and the “them” being literally everyone else. This didn’t always have to be the case but they’ve settled into their role in the past few centuries despite their increasingly lack of influence

I don't understand why tb h, we've been very nice to you compared to the Brits and the French

Ahahaha

Attached: howdoamericanseuropeansviewimmigrants.jpg (960x684, 252K)

Feels good being on the right side of history

Attached: 1547450927563.png (400x400, 30K)

Trump and Religion. All Europeans see the Americans as ignorant, superstitious buffoons not worthy of their incredible intellect.

Does any white person actually believe the left statement, or is it all virtue signaling?

Did they not think this way when Obama was president? Basing your entire opinion of a country on it's president is pretty retarded

S*udi Ar*bia

People hate you since Bush tßh. It got better under Obama but now... well.

Think of particularly smarmy liberals. This is what the average west and north euro is like.

You're short sided. The more hated your country is, the better. People from all over the world will take a shit in Germany, because it's so popular.

Yes, they did, but less so. Trump getting elected was a confirmation bias for them.

Only scientists and doctors believe in the left statement.

Do Germans not understand how US presidencies work? They don't last forever

I see what you did there

It's less the head of state and more the body that democratically elected them. Trump winning means 51% of America is racist, sexist, war-mongering, greedy rapists.

I'm white and I think of immigrants in exactly the way I think of Americans. They're unironically all just people to me.

kek what the fuck

Why do people dislike SK?

>How can people even believe things I disagree with?!??!?!!!

Why are Americans always so paranoid? No one is out to get you, you fat fuck.

>Russia and Russian proxies have pretty much conquered the Middle East
Syria and Russia have conquered the Middle East?
>The US and Israel are squirming in panic.
Sure thing.

Bear in mind 80% of immigrants to Germany are white unlike the other countries on that list

Attached: 82BBFD70-79EE-4A7D-8878-880686A19690.jpg (726x438, 42K)

I mean Google was created by two Jews. Nvidia was created by a Taiwanese, etc... all companies employing tens of thousands of people

I don't. My sisters a doctor and my brothers a chemist and they're liberal as fuck.

90% of the threads on this board are about us

Why do you think such people can become popular?

Attached: korea.png (1856x792, 2.96M)

>its all about me

Attached: 1549347698113.jpg (962x1024, 101K)

Trump was elected by German Americans, other ethnic groups from Anglos and Irish to Blacks and Mexicans voted for Hillary.

You understand the role Japan has played in Korea's history for 1000+ years, yes?

Some believe it and some are saying that because someone else told them it was good. The same goes for the negative. Most people dont base opinion on facts but instead on emotions.

>German Americans
No such thing exists.

>slightly more than 25% of voters vote for Trump
>some do it just to keep Hillary from being president
>somehow this confirms all Americans are bible thumping retards worthy of disdain

OK

I don't know
I don't even want to know such a thing
And even if I know it, their barbarian acts and many their lies won't delete forever

You really can't imagine what brainwashing can do to people.

Just the other day I was arguing with 2 wealthy, well educated girls about this. Asked them how it can benefit any cunt with a welfare state to open its borders and let literally anyone in, needed or not, willing to work or not. [spoiler]even moderate estimates about the cost of the rapefugee crisis see more than 400 billion costs in the long run, for Germany alone[/spoiler]
They really could not take such an simple argument and just stuttered something along the lines like "y-yeah, these estimates are not seeing them ALL work... b-but 90% of them have an higher education (sic)... l-lets have rather bad doctors than non..."
>mfw

Attached: 1526290663367.jpg (1139x1548, 278K)

You should be thankful that they voted for Trump.

>I don't know
Of course you don't know. The Japanese schools would not teach you about the rapes in Nanjing, the occupation of Taiwan, the imperial state of Korea, etc.

I've been to many Asian countries. They all hate Japan.

That's only an excuse for your country to dislike them. Japan I'm guessing isnt 30% of the people polled.

>Anglos and Irish
More of those groups probably voted for Trump them Hiary desu

Sure, "immigrants" aren't the problem. Most immigrants are a net benefit to our economy.
Its only certain demographics of immigrants, which are a minority among all those migrating to germany, that are a issue.

Saying "immigrants benefit germany", is a true statement. What Jow Forums and leftards don't understand is the difference between "immigration can benefit germany" and "ALL immigrants are a benefit to germany".

>b-but 90% of them have an higher education (sic)... l-lets have rather bad doctors than non..."
They cant be this retarded. I'd be suprised if most graduated H.S.

And here being openly anti-german or anti-american is accepted :)

They both had an master from an university.
One even an master not just to work at McDonalds later on.

If you get told this shit 24/7 at some point you begin to believe it, sadly.

Chicks just think like that for some reason
t. Is doing a pol/sci class at uni
Everybody else is talking about other shit. Why so you always have to be the victim?

Can't you show your flag, Wang?
南京虫ウザw
マジで氏ねばいいのに
You Chinese always said Nanjing Nanjing Nanjing Nanjing!!!
Where are there so many bones?
In Japan, the bones of 100,000 people who killed by the Tokyo air raid existed and are kept in the dome of underground in Tokyo.
The people who believe such stupid propagandas are only stupid Chinese and Koreans
You Chinese are really loopy

I never see a positive opinion about us, everybody always says that we are evil.

>Wang
I'm a white American you fucking nip fuck. Believe it or not, most people believe rape is bad.

You brought it up. You get less attention than most countries here at the moment if you consider population at all

Yeah, but this butthurt comes from you.

>at the moment
normal Jow Forums is america posting

the vast majority of immigrants in germany are europeans and turks. refugee are not included in this stat from statista, so go figure

Attached: AstroAlex.jpg (1200x1500, 317K)

read this
Why are you butthurt?
CALM DOWN, WANG :DDD

My name is Josh and I was born in Maryland. You look so fucking retarded right now.

>That's only an excuse for your country to dislike them.
Read this page with Google translate, you stupid Kim
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日韓問題

Did you read those posts?

Don't reply me without read those posts
Do you understand, WANG?

Most people secretly love us. India might get the most actual hate here

t. Liberast

But if we help them now maybe they'll graduate and contribute to society. Just like Germans working here, they seems a burden know but who knows? Maybe some of them are good

Attached: eddiemurphy.jpg (650x433, 48K)

According to the image you posted, Iran.

reputationinstitute.com/research/2018-country-reptrak

Most loved: Sweden

Most hated: Iran

it's ok bro

Sweden is the best liked this year, the aggregate score since 2012 puts Canada as the most well liked with 1 point above Sweden. This is the first year Canada has not been in either first or second place since reptrak started.
If you are interested here's the complete aggregate of scores since 2012:
>1.) Canada 62 points
>2.) Sweden 61 points
>3.) Switzerland 57 points
>4.) Australia 47 points
>5.) Norway 44 points
>6.) Finland 37 points
>7.) New Zealand 32 points
>8.) Denmark 23 points
>9.) Netherlands 11 points
>10.) Japan and Austria tied at 3 points
Only other countries to ever make top 10 were Ireland with 2 points and Germany and Belgium, both with 1 point.

Attached: 1544985069711.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)