We're helping :DDDDDD

we're helping :DDDDDD

Attached: 1548313766274.png (1280x720, 846K)

Attached: 2910660C-A7A3-4ED2-B4F3-87036961DD1B.jpg (700x1452, 289K)

People who use the Leaf flag in graphics like that should be killed. Complete and deliberate distortion from history.

Attached: D4PTm7HU8AAIQ5l.jpg (720x888, 178K)

Saved in my cringe folder

It's Leo Varadkar posting, show some respect

Attached: 1555821393920.png (731x709, 48K)

thank you based churchill

Attached: 1522567936708.jpg (700x700, 29K)

>Blaming Britain for Germany's war
Pathetic

Attached: 382957932579.png (1254x1787, 238K)

yeah it's kind of a shitty thing to do

here comes the asshurt. Enjoy your brown island.

>blaming Germany for France and the UK declaring war on it
>France and UK don't even bother helping Poland
>France and UK don't even bother declaring war against the Soviet Union
hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1552708360042.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>two world empires gang up on former world empire to secure their empires
sounds about right

>Enjoy your brown island
are you talking about canada or UK

Attached: canada immigration 2016.png (336x407, 25K)

Lol your grandkids will be brown

We are also. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 4352345524.jpg (1000x606, 118K)

you already are brown though

It was a long time coming, Germany was warned not to invade Poland and they did it anyway.
>France and UK don't even bother helping Poland
Aid was supplied to Poland, but there wasn't anything the British and French could do. Germany was supposed to have been stopped at the French border and starved out of the war like in WW1, but they were not expected to go through the Ardennes (certainly not as quickly as the did).
>France and UK don't even bother declaring war against the Soviet Union
The USSR's invasion of Poland was condemned, but the alliance with Poland only bound the UK and France to assist in the event of a German invasion. With Germany outmanoeuvring France and kicking Britain out of the Continent there was already enough to deal with, declaring war against the USSR would have been pointless.

>it was a long time coming
you said it!

Attached: 1549696601132.png (388x258, 113K)

>Pol degenerates blaming ww2 for current western immigration policies
Embarrassing

I can understand France trying to hold down Germany as much as possible
(not saying it was the best decision)
I also can understand Germany trying to reverse the Versaille and whatnot
They're both rational when you step into their shoes
It's just that Hitler pushed it too much and too drastically

>Stab in the back

Attached: images (13).jpg (310x162, 6K)

Why didn't the French attack in September?

of what consequence to the French and British is the Germans getting some land in the East?

They say the Saarland Offensive was halted because Poland had fell, but it's bullshit. French were scared, and realistically they could have invaded from the West successfully.

>Germany was warned not to invade Poland and they did it anyway.
Why didn't you declare war on Stalin then?
Of course because you didn't give shit about Poland. All that you wanted was to destroy the last independent political force on continental Europe aka Germany.
(Russia and Austria were already destroyed in WW1)

Canadians were based at Normandy and in the low countries

Staying behind the Maginot Line was a sounder strategy, if they hadn't pulled back they probably would have lost anyway

By the time germany capitulated it was crystal clear the russian would have overrun europe. One million soldier stationed at berlin alone m8.

And after that the world was entering the globalization period and wars begant o do more harm than good

>Why didn't you declare war on Stalin then?
Because the alliance only bound Britain and France to declare war against Germany
>All that you wanted was to destroy the last independent political force on continental Europe aka Germany.
Dude haha we should just let an expansionist militaristic dictatorship take over Europe, I'm sure Hitler will just leave us alone

>Because the alliance only bound Britain and France to declare war against Germany
Why

>Why didn't Britain just declare war on Germany AND Russia at the same time.

I love LOVE these posts

Attached: 1551450155946.png (756x707, 521K)

Why not?

What just triple the amount of continental bugmen to mow down so slightly less other continental bugmen die because they can't defend themselves?

canada was based and redpilled during WW2

the real redpill is the brits deserved to be invaded

The UK is much whiter than Canada dumbass

oh fuck off

>SEE THERE ARE BLACK PEOLPE IN EUROPE NOW BET YOU WISH HITLER WON HU?

I honestly appreciate the fact you think Britain alone was capable of taking on both those nations together. Sometimes I forget that Britons are akin to super heroes to foreigners.

That wasn't an official flag either and had lots of variations.

This.
Just noticed that the US flag is also wrong.

just imagine...

Attached: beady fuhrer.jpg (2048x1536, 315K)

No, what I appreciate is the fact you can predicate the war on both: being nice to the Poles and stomping Germany because you don't like them.

prove it
plus I was talking about the US, retard

i wish this guy took power in the uk invaded germany and gassed all the german scum, churchill was a woofter, now mosley on the other hand, this lad would have saved the empire, raped germany, annexed france and put open bob pajeets as military police in occupied germany

did Utah succeed in the corner there?

No. They lost the beachhead and D-Day failed.

True, we were terrible to the Poles. We honored our Alliance with them like the perfidious Anglos we are, then had an entire World War were by the end we had nothing to show for it whatsoever.

Oh, did you know that it was Poles who won the Battle of Britain? How about the fact it was Poles who primarily fought at Arnhem? It's good to learn some real unbiased history!

100% This
What really makes me mad is that Britain didn't declare and wage war on Germany, Japan, Italy, and USSR, all at the same time, and save all the Jews and gays, and give all the Poles £10 just so those poor people had a bit of pocket money, and they didn't get me a gf.
Fuck you Britain

>We honored our Alliance with them like the perfidious Anglos we are
>honored
Mutt on a UK proxy.

But besides that yeah, you honoured them so hard for the next half a year you guys pretended the war didn't even exist. The Phoney War, lmao.

Pacific War is the best kino.

Attached: Battle of Midway.jpg (500x380, 64K)

The question needs to be asked so the British don't end up looking like the good guys.

Not really, no. A few island campaigns were kinda neat. Guadalcanal, Peleliu, Tarawa. Battle of Leyte Gulf was true kino, MidGAY be damned.

Totally right? Why didn't the super hero BritGODS parachute into Poland and single handedly stop the Nazi war machine?

Bud, you can't call the war a defense of Poland if even after you declared war, you didn't act or think you were even in one. The absolute state of Br*toids, don't even know their own military history and have to get leafs to explain it to them. You act as if declaring war against the Soviets is essentially biting off more than you could chew, failing to realize that exactly what a war declaration with Germany way. You don't sound like a very intelligent person to be honest.

Nobody is even saying you should have declared war against the Soviets, it's just used as a point to demonstrate the war wasn't about protecting the Polish and it never war.

The British were unironically the good guys in WWII, in fact they were the best guys. There are plenty of things we could criticise Britain over but their performance from the end of 1939 until the spring of 45 was admirable.

Oh they were good goys alright.

Attached: 1547071202253.jpg (640x480, 63K)

canada actually contributed more per capita than the usa did, not your fault that you also happen to be a 10th the size of america

fuck off with this revisionist history

Attached: Hitler-hosts-Grand-Mufti-Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-on-November-28-1941-at-the-Reich-Chancellory-in-Berlin (1560x1178, 1.13M)

sikh bro!

literally nothing wrong with this

Hitler was a mentally ill manlet

>people of other colours are willing to die for the country that their ancestors immigrated to, guess you're feeling pretty dumb now huh liberal

Attached: 1528855763426.png (453x795, 492K)

I live close to this place. Everytime I drive by a Can*dian memorial I make a stop to pee on the monument.

This is another reason why we should have let Hitler destroy France.

>willing to die
as if the UK military isn't a welfare program just like every other modern nation's

it's more of a nursery for violent and stupid but mostly well meaning thugs
and they do go abroad to shoot at people for daddy america pretty often so there's at least a chance a squaddie might take a bullet