Tfw manlet

>tfw manlet
>tfw fat
>tfw poor
>tfw no gf/bf
>tfw no future
>tfw no friends
Shut the fuck up. None of these matter.
All that matters is the most cruel fate of all time - being born in a historylet country.
How am I supposed to build an identity, have a connection, be able to even participate in a historical discussion without being laughed at, when I'm born in this historylet country?
There was a Kingdom of Norway between 872-1397 that didn't have much influence compared to continental Europe and didn't do much outside of settling rocky shitholes and later colonizing said rocky shitholes, so that makes us have a "better" history than countries like Finland - but that's not saying much.

There is no worse fate. I wish I was French, Italian, English, Russian or even Swedish - any other nationality with any kind of impressive history. I feel so helpless and rootless. All people ever do is laugh at my flag when in a historical context.

There is no point in living a life like this.

Attached: fdsfd.png (680x708, 387K)

all the other reasons you said were invalid are way more valid for being depressed than that one, you fucking whiny bitch

contact a psychiatrist preferably find a good one, you sound depressed

Jow Forums in a nutshell.

It doesn't matter if you're a historylet when you can dominate the present. :)

See a psychiatrist you fucking retard

Hold hands

I know that feel

How can you know that feel? Even historylet Norway has more history than Finland. If anything you should be in a coffin right now out of sheer shame. I hate myself so much that I can't fathom hating myself even more, but you must be suicidal.

That's alright fren
We still love you

Attached: Apu Hug.png (168x115, 4K)

>Kingdom of Norway
at least you had a kingdom.
iceland is a total historylet country. in total isolation with the exception of few shipments a year from denmark and most people living in a mudshack until the early 20th century.

You are correct, which is why I said
>atleast we're "better" than countries like Finland
and Iceland, and so on.
Besides, you actually managed to be annexed by historylet Norway in 1262. I'd hate to be you, desu

cheer up. at least you’re not finnish

>so that makes us have a "better" history than countries like Finland (and Iceland, and so on)- but that's not saying much.

Attached: last ned (3).png (225x224, 7K)

>i suffer in norway

Attached: 2-1_ad21bcb8-1a02-4eb8-a8c1-6dbe5dd8a06e.jpg (1200x600, 199K)

honestly being born anywhere in europe is top-tier. complaining about being a historylet because you’re from iceland or norway is like complaining that you scored a 2380 on the SAT and not a 2400.

just imagine having been born in india, pakistan, or somalia

If e.g. Sweden is a 4/5 on the history scale, Norway is on a 2 and Iceland+Finland is on a 1. don't make it worse than it already is please

>Inspiring viking warrior culture still in vogue even today
>Impressive, detailed, unique mythology with deep roots in nature
>Great history of polar exploring, with some of the most important explorers that have ever lived
>Breathtaking auroras in its Scandinavian sky, Norway is one of the most beautiful countries for natural landscapes: from mountains and cliffs to fjords and valleys
>The purest, most well-bred European race, with a high IQ population and some of the tallest, strongest and healthiest people in the world
Don't you dare complain

Attached: 2(6).jpg (260x357, 21K)

also you dont even have your own language

I like your history because you sold us to Scotland!

history is for old ppl and autists

>born in india, pakistan, or somalia
by now I would also be in Germany and I would even receive free money every month because I'm a """""refugee"""""

>i suffer in norway

Attached: haha.gif (400x200, 497K)

Explain? Are you from the Hebrides/Shetland/Orkney?
By the way, "we" didn't sell off our part of the british isles, they were gambled away by the drunken danish king centuries later and forgotten about.

India has a richer history than all of Scandinavia

It's okay. You're rich, you have one of the highest quality of life of any country in the world.
Like seriously, lend me some oil money you fucking snow jew

new world countries are way worse than norway

i mean in history
also in everything else too lol

Uncalled for, he was just trying to be sympathetic while you're targeting us for no apparent reason. Why the fuck are scandicucks so fucking obnoxious?

Sort yourself out and stop being pathetic because you can't resort to collective pride

Hey all but one of my grandparents were born in a mudshack

i have small wrists dude, my life was over before it started

i think that my whole life was ruined by my thot mum shitting me out of her roast beef with flat feet. I have been cursed and now no girl (nor even girl (male)) will want my disfigured inferior bong self

Attached: chug.png (893x1059, 944K)

imgine shitposting on Jow Forums so much that your well-being gets connected to your fucking county's flag lmao

They dont know until they really lose it all for real mi hermano

Attached: 1555924461665.jpg (750x684, 34K)

>explorers
The only people that may be called explorers as a race is the Portuguese

I wont expect a goblin to understand but the were you are born, language, monuments and way of life makes you. When you leave you country you represent it. Everything we have we own to our ancestors

we can swap if you'd like ^^

watched The King's Choice yesterday, why don't you become a monarchist?

>unrivaled natural beauty
>rich as fuck country
>home to the inspiring viking warrior culture
>still has the monarchy
>cute blondes
>codfish
being formerly relevant doesn't make things any better, honestly it just makes the pain of being a inconsequential european country a thousand times worse
you should be happy with what you have Norgebro

Attached: norwegian girl.jpg (612x612, 92K)