How do we get rich off this?

How do we get rich off this?

Attached: C0503556-7268-4D4E-B4E2-B9CAFDA8E000.jpg (1011x919, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygnTysoKnvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don’t goyim

Buy land on Phobos. Fuck it, buy it all.

It's literally the best place in our solar system for manufacturing interstellar ships.

Care to explain?

I own Mars. If you would like to invest in land there, let me know.

One of my friends got a gag gift one time of 3 acres of the moon. If we ever did start building things up there, would his ownership of that land be considered legitimate?

No. Nobody owns the moon, it’s effectively treated like international waters IIRC.

Going to Mars is a fucking stupid idea. Don't get me wrong, Space Exploration is vital for humanity, but it's just not currently technologically feasible to begin to deal with something like this.

Major problems:

1. Long exposure to low gravity. This needs to be solved with a ship containing spinning compartments (a Centrifuge section), otherwise people travelling to Mars, and perhaps beyond one day, are gonna be incredibly fucked.

2. Radiation. They're going to have to time missions according to when the Sun's magnetic field offers its best protection from Galactic Cosmic Radiation. An what happens if there's some freak solar storm or coronal mass ejection? Do they literally need to take onboard a compartment made out of Lead?

3. Crew insanity. You can't keep people locked up in a tin can, floating far away from home for fucking months, or at least it's really hard to find those kinds of people.

Global space efforts should be well co-ordinated before Humans even consider going to another planet. Not a retarded bunch of countries comparing dick size in space capabilities, each changing long term space effort plans whenever there's a change in political leadership. It must be a united effort, on behalf of our long term future, as a species. It's admirable what private companies are offering to do, but I just don't see how it could be possible.

We should focus on building and maintaining a solid presence on the Moon (perhaps forming some revenue source from Helium Isotope mining, especially if Fusion energy generation hopefully starts gaining momentum) and perhaps some near Earth Asteroids, for the foreseeable decades. Not dreaming ideas of suicide missions to Mars.

1. Low, but non-zero gravity allows putting together huge structures without orbital gymnastics to keep them in place or for docking.
2. Low orbital speed of ~8 m/s allows putting stuff in and out of orbit for practically free (compared to 7800 m/s on Earth or 1800 m/s on the Moon)
3. Low delta-v requirement to Mars's langrangian points allows efficient interplanetary transits.
4. Appears to be composed of a high metal content that would reduce the amount of material that needs to be shipped in. Plus possible presence of water ice.
5. Proximity to low-gravity planet makes uplift of resources and personnel cost a fraction compared to that of Earth.

For 1., that's not a huge technical challenge, although it really needs to start getting tested soon.

For 2., water is an excellent radiation buffer, and is needed anyway for the crew aboard, so there may not even be any additional costs, just fill the outer walls of crew compartments with water.

For 3., yeah this is difficult, and for "normal" people it would require spaceships of a size similar to cruise ships, or hibernation technology.

Damn, now I wish Earth had a phobos-like satellite.

It's a meme and it always was. In every decade since the moon landing the press rediscovers and pushes Mars. It will never happen.

Musk knows that once you get to Mars nobody will give a shit. After the first moon landing the public interest dropped sharply and nobody cared anymore.

No, they're novelties. The same acre has probably been 'sold' multiple times over worldwide by different companies.

>If we ever did start building things up there, would his ownership of that land be considered legitimate?

No, the international law dictates that land is in space is owned by everyone to prevent a land-grab. You can own your shit but you can't own any land on any of the planets.

A world government must be established first. Private buisnesses are not possible as we need trillions of dollars to space on a yearly basis without expecting profits. And there's the jew problem who have loweer than average spatial intelligence, they will never allow this.

It's called the ZOG

Just googled the meaning for ZOG. FYI, the vast majority of the western elite are jews. It is stupid and ignorant to ignore that fact.

> What is the BFR?
> What is blue origin?

Private space companies are paving the way for colonization. see you losers in space, enjoy the hoards of feral niggers.

There's still huge amount of research needed into life support technology and habitats for the journey and the colonies.

Rockets and the ISS (and even the planned Bigelow station) are the first step, but nowhere near sufficient for manned interplanetary missions.

>3. Low delta-v requirement to Mars's langrangian points allows efficient interplanetary transits.
Isn't that sort of the point of a Lagrange point? It's a spot where minimal adjustments are required to maintain the same position, relative to 2 massive bodies, right? Are you implying that Mars has really low amounts of adjustments to be made, in order to stay within its Lagrange points?

>, water is an excellent radiation buffer, and is needed anyway for the crew aboard, so there may not even be any additional costs, just fill the outer walls of crew compartments with water.
Water certainly could be used, but getting the amount of water to fill shielding sections around a ship would also be costly, in terms of fuel for launch.

This goes back to my point of just establishing ourselves on the Moon first. By having bases there, preparations for missions to Mars could be made easier. We could source our water for fuel/shielding/farming either from the Moon, or from near Earth Asteroids, maybe even comets.

Speaking of Lagrange points, maybe we could put massive spacebased electrolysis factories around the one between the Earth and Sun. Water from mining operations, could be deposited there for processing. This could be one of generating large stores of Rocket Fuel (and for other uses).

No, I'm implying that reaching the Mars Lagrange point from Phobos orbit costs almost nothing in terms of delta-v. If I remember right it was about 400 - 450 m/s, as opposed to 2500 m/s from low Moon orbit, ~4000 m/s from Mars orbit and ~7500 m/s from Earth orbit.

Space isn't even real.

>interstellar ships.
Humans will never leave the solar system.

Actually we should just slow the asteroid moons down until they fall out of orbit. It will help heat the planet up and allow construction of a space elevator, that way you dont have to worry about it colliding with the asteroid moons.

>sneak aboard the "Elon-Mobile"
>lay low in cargo with a plastic bag over your head for oxygen
>wait for landing
>bust out of the floor with a weapon
>blow Elon's fat eyes out of his head
>order the crew to give you a spacesuit
>they do
>"open the pod bay doors, HAL"
>climb down the steps one by one
>step foot on the most profitable material mankind has ever traded
>cheese

>the vast majority of the western elite are jews
What do you think "occupied" means?

You personally: unironicly buy btc.
Once space mining opens up, gold will be worthless. Diamonds are already a controlled market.
The only thing with universal rarity will be btc. (Other coins will be used by the masses, but btc will be the Universal reserve currency.

Waiting for satoshi to sell his 1,000,000 btrash.

Attached: flight_circle.jpg (426x403, 37K)

Woke opinion

>3. Crew insanity. You can't keep people locked up in a tin can, floating far away from home for fucking months, or at least it's really hard to find those kinds of people.

>Posts on Jow Forums
>Can't find people who can be locked in a basement without human contact for months.

>How do we get rich off this?
dump link fudders on it

youtube.com/watch?v=ygnTysoKnvU

Yeah so there is no no-fly zone over the poles.

We didn't go there... As in we didn't divert resources after achieving the landing, to return regularly, because the funding stopped.

>Just wanna take the bait and leave the hook empty.

that's not Mars its duna

You become a jew

I’m gonna open the first dispensary on mars, my space weed will be climate controlled by my bch mining operation.

Arrakis would not have ice caps.

Attached: EBB9D139-5D5B-4899-A26B-68D790DC6A3C.jpg (240x244, 24K)

he said duna not dune

Attached: TinyDuna.png (900x900, 573K)

buy an HD telescope with an attachment for a very HD camera and live stream planets and stars and the moon and shit massively spam it on every forum/social media outlet, charge $2 per view and have it run the entire duration of the planets/moon being visible. I have a celestron telescope that is computerized and if set up correctly will self track the moon/planets/stars.

I'm selling those user. still have 4 certificates left of 20 acres of prime lunar landscape. Only 5 BTC per certificate. deal?

>5btc.
Fuck this joker...
I'll sell you the whole back side of the moon, as well as 3000 sq km of solar estate (south facing, Inc planning permission) for 3btc.
I'll even throw in half a dozen asteroids as a sweetener.

Hit me up and I'll get the papers drawn up in the next 24hrs.

Mars right now is a total money sink. It has nothing and needs everything.

Look how hard it is too make a profitable mine on Earth. Notice how most went to low wage places. Now try to build mines for every minable substance on earth now on Mars. It will cost trillions and the only justification is that it is cheaper to mine it on Mars then ship it from Earth.

>the only justification
No, it's because Earth is a huge lump risk for humanity and we need to diversify.

Sell Eclipse sunglasses so they don’t damage their eyes

Oxygen, of course

Attached: 08-Mars-colony-and-Cohagen-Total-Recall-1990-movie-image.jpg (1920x1040, 239K)