This is how much it costs to kill yourself in America

This is how much it costs to kill yourself in America

Attached: suicide.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_social_model
kutv.com/news/local/utah-fathers-39-hospital-charge-for-skin-to-skin-contact-after-babys-birth-goes-viral
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is to ensure the second attempt is more successful for the uninsured/poor. Looks like pic relateds insurance covered everything.

>you're forced to pay for an involuntary transaction
literally robbery

Look at it this way: thie person could have a new reason to live now, which is fighting this bullshit

>169 dollars to blow into a plastic disposable tube

LOL

*This is how much it costs to fail to kill yourself like an angsty teenage girl in America

>4000 dollars to get an ecg

Lmao, the pads used for that costs maybe 5 pence each

After checking his twitter I think he's a commie before he tried to neck himself. Pretty sure this will just fuck his shit up even more.

>This is how much it costs to attempt suicide in America
FTFY

Terrible logic. He will just want to kill himself more now.
Kek

Absolutely based. Everytime you do an EKG you can buy a new machine.

That's why we prefer to use our guns, silly.

>Pharmacy.... $6000
They better made him happier with loads of cocaine.

Everytime a hundred Americans visit a hospital, you can build a new hospital wing.

this kid is on his employer's/parent's/school's insurance and his copay (amount he will pay out of pocket) is 1,800 dollars
can we please stop making this thread?

I agree. It like they want people to kill themselves instead of paying taxes

Looks like insurance is covering the vast majority, he's only paying $1800?

phew good thing his parents paid into that totally voluntary corporate payment for all those years, also what do you mean he will be paying 1800 lol mommy and daddy got that covered. Hey upper caste chad wanna fuck my lower caste mom too?

so the hospitals make up absurd fees to make it look like those private insurance companies are a good deal?
Are the hospitals and the insurance companies working together for this absurd system?

thos commas and dots in the numbers are making me dizzy

As opposed to the Yurpoor way ? >00.00.00.00.000.00.00.00

That person only paid $1,800. It says right on it.

The insurance covered the rest

Most people have health insurance

why do you write one thousand as 1,000.00 instead of just 1000

I got insurance from my newish job as i have finally worked there half a year so became eligible. Ive got no help from my poor parents or anything really to help me so ive been living poor paycheck to paycheck and couldnt afford any insurance plans so im really happy i finally found a job that gives insurance :) the only shitty thing is the deductible is 7000 dollars. So basically my insurance is going to be useless for a couple years. Hope nothing bad health wise happens ill be fucked :( atleast i wont get that fine for not having insurance like last year x.x

It’s baffling to me how Jow Forums hates niggers and Arabs so much... but at the same time you all are so sympathetic to poors

We value our decimal places and need to show you that there aren't any cents (less that $1).

It's misleading, but that's still far more than it should be.

This can't be real

Like hell he's going to pay anyway

look at the top

It's real and so is that charge for the baby to touch the mother.

There are only like 20 actual rascists here who are very LOUD. Most of us arent subhumans like them.
But yeah it is silly, all these hateful conservitive young adults that have taken over Jow Forums pray everyday for death of everyone who looks different than them, yet they still throw an autistic fit over abortion. Dont expect logic from these people

>his country doesn't allow him the freedom accrue debt and never pay
It's really easy. You just rack up a bunch of debt and then file for bankruptcy. Real good shit if you don't plan on owning a house for a while.

What?

Why are Americans so stubborn about health care? In Germany conservatives build the health care system. Like, you can hate libruls but it should be obvious to everyone by now that the European Model has beaten the American Way of Life. From North Africa to East Asia to South America nations follow the European model not the American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_social_model

Attached: c3L3K.jpg (1980x1491, 367K)

A Happy Meal is only $5

Good, now he has a reason to not be a fucking attention seeking twat and actually successfully kill himself.

He doesn’t owe all of that. His insurance paid for $99%

It's probably a bit above 7k. Keep in mind the ceiling can be lower with some plans but,

>2019 Out-of-Pocket Maximums. For 2019, the ACA out-of-pocket maximum (OOPM) limits will be $7,900 for self-only coverage and $15,800 for family coverage (or anything other than self-only coverage).

Actually now that I think about it that is based on him not spending any money on healthcare in the year which is doubtful.

well the bill for $100,000 is at least good motivation to try again

because the shekelmasters want the cents too

American mothers need to pay $40 to touch their newborn children.

kutv.com/news/local/utah-fathers-39-hospital-charge-for-skin-to-skin-contact-after-babys-birth-goes-viral