Civ 6 leaders

Civ 6 leaders

Attached: Civilization 6.png (1947x844, 1.55M)

>Africa
>Cleopatra
WE

Attached: 6e2.gif (600x580, 571K)

>just pick popular leaders instead of actual good ones
This game is boring anyways I don’t care

I don't like that they made Mansa Musa fat.

Egypt is in Africa user...

Attached: 1556153694420.png (354x304, 109K)

egypt is in africa you dumb

I don't like how bad the art style is in comparison to Civ 5

>greek
>gain culture by murdering

Middle East

>non-white subhuman education

I don't mind them using Sir Wilfred Laurier, I can see why they would do that, but using the Cree Poundmaker to represent indigenous North Americans is remarkably fucking stupid.

Who would you prefer?

Instead of having Louis XIV, Napoleon or De Gaulle representing France put 2 women instead, great choice.

>not shania twain or celine dion

>having Louis XIV, Napoleon or De Gaulle representing France
It's current year, bigot!

Attached: soy.jpg (855x771, 67K)

Easily Tecumseh, he is probably the greatest man his race ever produced and, while widely acknowledged in North America (particularly Canada), he is still a painfully underrated figure from history.

based

Laurier is perfect because he's a boring middle of the road nobody. He perfectly embodies Canada. John A is too cool for us.

>alexander
>no penalties for eternal war
based

so is phoenicia, you dipshit

Why are some of these bonuses awful?
>bonus to parks and shit, bonus to being converted
This shit is stupid. if it isn't a bonus to building,combat,religion,culture or science then it's not a bonus at all.

I never said it wasn’t you tard

Phoenicia was located in the Levant faggot

the most of the territory was in north africa

if Cleopatra, a Greek woman, counts as an African civ leader then so shoulder Dido

One of them isn't even French
I think they try to use interesting but slightly more obscure figures from history. The bonuses must have an impact too, if they always use great generals then everybody gets a combat bonus of some sort and it becomes useless. Joan of Arc with the same bonuses as Ghandi or similar would have been a better replacement for Aquitaine or Medici though

Sjws the game
Btw
>Korea
>Culture maybe, Science no.

Jayavarman looks like he could be used to make one of those laughing Tom Cruise pics.

MacDonald's only bonus would be to withstand fire, scare fisherman into joining him, and consuming entirely too much alcohol. You are right about Laurier as a middle of the road leader. Choosing him won't offend any Anglos or French and he was a competent statesman.

No such thing as middle east. it is political term

They should use Fate characters and make them combat units.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 112K)

I just want to enslave Illya and make her my fuck toy while I conquer other countries.

>Pedro II of Brazil

Why? Why, god?

Attached: 220px-Pedro_II_circa_1887b_transparent.png (220x293, 82K)

>Georgia
Why?

He's your least shit leader. You should be happy, look at some of the other rulers they picked.