I don't stand with Isra-

>I don't stand with Isra-

Attached: 56673137_2165999226782115_572553457345495040_o.png.jpg (995x1295, 134K)

Attached: 1424478824458.jpg (420x750, 53K)

Just let the Jews have this tiny patch of land. I wish I could trade every goatfcking subhuman in for a jew

*spi*
Yep

Attached: 1527184016766.png (380x349, 70K)

Why do Boomers love israel so much?

>tf
>tp

wtf I love Israel now?

>lol why are you mad bro i just stole your tv not your entire house

>Every german is a nazi meme
Typical mutt

Ok rabbi

Boomers only side with Israel because they want to justify fucking over our own native population.

woah...

Attached: 7634893120.jpg (895x637, 361K)

We should have given Germany to the Jews and put Germany in Palestine. Then there would be less Hitlers in the world and no Hitlers in Europe.

Since when are Palestinians Arab? They look exactly like the non-ashkenazi jews

First of all that's not true, second of all Arab isn't a look or race.

What did AOC say against Israel?

Didn't know that breaking international laws and occupying lands is measured by how much land you are occupying

So if israel was slightly bigger, then occupying lands becomes illegal?

Arab is a like saying romance.

>shrinking israel
>literally walking into to multiple countries backdoor, planting a flag and claiming "lol this is mine"
>sperging out when people tell you no
>make it look like you made heroic decision to "rescind" your "land"
god fuck israel and fuck the braindead people who support their regime.

Why didn't they just go to Madagascar instead.

Why not give em a lil territory urself like Bavaria instead of Palestinians n caanites pay for it

Seething

This...until mexicans n muslims come

They already have it

Attached: C095FB8D-11C7-4FE0-8369-C9A2B586961E.jpg (750x1261, 541K)

Because they hate Arabs

Attached: Germany England.png (1024x538, 504K)

Anyone disagreeing with this and pretending goatfuckers are better than kikes is a retard

Why isn’t germany’s African colonies on there?

It's been 70 years and the Arabs still haven't gotten their shit together enough to destroy Israel. Sad.

Palestinians are just Jews without European blood. Deal with it Mahmoud Abbas

because we lost them in ww1

american education

Shhh let those Jow Forumstards dwell in their own shit.

you act like they're mutually exclusive and you can't hate both of them equally.

God. Why don’t Brits brush their teeth?

or you could follow international laws

the people you're defending are turning your country into sweden
i'm doing my semitic duty too,i run an immigration office and whenever someone mentions germany i slowly start lowering fees till they're convinced

Kys scum. Why don't you let your fellow arabs into your countries?

Based

>leaving out the fact that tiny speck is occupying parts of the parts of the West Bank and Golan Heights.

We do. saudi arabia has 150k and jordan has millions.

Also we shouldn't be the ones paying for jewish crimes

look up some data on how many syrians or more like non jordanians live in jordan before you make yourself look dumb

>Lol Alaskans can just go live on mainland USA, we'll take Alaska for ourselves
Hmmm

We let in over a million syrians and iraqis before that. We spend 17% of our gdp on your mess

>USA bombs the middle East back to the middle ages
>Hurr like get your shit together subhumans

you fucking war mongering double digit IQ taco and sweat smelling bag of rape mutt DNA. Fuck you and your foreign policy and your ignorant opinions

It's still arab land you fucking Nigger

>like the Jews just want this tiny piece of Manitoba. Like just let them have it

Fuck off

I don’t hate them equally, I hate them both but I hate goatfuckers more
Aren’t you genociding Yemenis? Or are you that fat American furry whore with a Saudi proxy?

Israelis and Lebanese are both connected to the Turkic sphere though

Attached: World_cephalic_index_map_.jpg (3081x1723, 726K)

why? seriously, these "goatfuckers" had secular regimes and peaceful countries before your folk got involved. You ruined them not the other way around. You have no right to hate anyone you subhuman faggot.

>t. butthurt Iranian

nope just truth.
"hating" goatfuckers, the absolute arrogance. waging a war of propaganda and crying as you strike others. what a despicable people you are, a cohort of criminals and subhumans. you deserve a 1000 9/11s unironically.

nice argument jose
out of all the proper responses you got you chose to reply with a meme

You cant live in the western world and hate the west. The day you gained Aussie citizenship is the day you shoulda forgotten about the sandlands

yes i can and i do so brazenly.

We've been nothing but good to the middle east. The west is responsible for the gulf and Egypts wealth. And we help kill all your terrorists

These images are so stupid I don't actually believe they are real

I know you do. Im half arab and that side of my family is crazy.

Mohammedans and Jews are illegally occupying Christian land.

bait harder

terrorists you fund
ah yes i now understand

I do not care you mutt fuck you.

But you do and soon your children or grandchildren will be mutts too and possibly patriots who join the ADF

if disliking israel made you Jow Forums then most of Jow Forums would be Jow Forums.

quite simply false.

Most of Jow Forums is Jow Forums.

Do you plan on leaving Australia?

to fuck your mother yes

>Here's your holy land, bro

You can probably read and write in arabic but i doubt your children and grandchildren will if you stay

No

Thay should fuck off back to yurope, or get jihad purged.

more like
>bro I just occuped 3% of your house. And im in charge of 10% no worry

Unironically why are burgers so massively autistic about Israel, they fight wars for it and politicians compete to say who loves Israel the most.

Attached: 1553121784550.jpg (933x728, 39K)

it doesn't matter how large the tract of land is if we can get every jew to go there and then drop a nuclear bomb on it

>Haredi
>Sandniggers, both Jew and Muslim
>Polish, Ukrainian, and Russiam scum and their descendants
What's supposed to be so good about that shithole again?

>Why don't you let your fellow arabs into your countries?
>Jordan
You are fucking stupid. Jordan has taken in a fuckton of refugees and migrants from Syria and Palestine.

really? that's shocking news.

Attached: (You).png (1908x1066, 2.6M)

Disliking Israel is a left-wing tendency you fuckhead. Most of the actual poltards and stormfags like Israel since it gives them a convenient place to deport all of the Jews to as well as an ethnostate to model their white paradise on.

Israel is our client state in the middle east. We use it to project force in the region. It's extremely important for US foreign policy. Also Israel has gone to great lengths to embed itself into congress. Until recently there was no downside to being atrociously pro-Israel in the US as a politician.

Attached: 53259914_344015612988099_9181823236197842944_n.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Why is his face so fucking small?

inbreeding most likely

Attached: 50879358_2276723602565191_561615068995780608_n.jpg (480x473, 39K)

My cousins and nephews don't know arabic and 4 of them joined the military. I trick the youngins into thinking their dad/grandmpa is pakistani when he's palestinian cause they dont care

Attached: e tpusa.png (798x758, 339K)

Attached: ben shapiro destroys.jpg (1200x1802, 379K)

the pally diaspora is subhuman, and its irrelevant to me, its your loss.

Are you Iraqi?

can amerimutts differentiate between Amazighs and Arabs?

No Americans cant even tell the difference between Turks and Pakis

nah from congo.

bro...

Attached: 1544104364579.jpg (384x395, 19K)

If "land for peace" isn't the solution, then how is peace to be achieved?

its too late for that.

BASED but you're a liar

more like the USA is Israel's client state.

Imagine being half way across the world from Starbuckifornia and buying into the content it's infested the Internet with when people right next door to it in America can see it's beneath them. Imagine being from a culture that's 5,000 years old yet being completely oblivious to the fact that what you're posting here would've been unanimously branded as rubbish 5 years ago by "degenerate" new worlders. It's not the ideological fanatics that are having sex with goats over there. It's soccer-loving wannabes like you.

based. palestinians deserve to be wiped from the face of earth.

>B-BUT YOU CANT DISPLACE PEOPLE FROM THEIR HOMES AND GENOCIDE THEM

says who? only butthurt sandniggers and Jow Forumsmutts would screech and nobody would give a fuck.

I support Israel, but they are constantly making it really fucking hard to do so.

Like a friend that constantly "borrows" money but never pays it back.

You think maybe just once Israel could follow international law and not bitch about it or drag us through the mud?

wow nice fucking word salad you little bitch what does that even mean

Israel can have my country. I'll cut my cuck off for the Jews to make amends. Please use my body in your ceremonies to Moloch and my house as a staging ground for the grand genocide of all goyim.

Attached: 1453147270732.jpg (700x394, 123K)

i'll cut ya

Attached: rere.jpg (1116x695, 136K)

t. Ahmed