Why do you guys hate women so much?

Why do you guys hate women so much?
There are women on this board too, not all are the perception you have of them.

Attached: 1554659018203.jpg (1013x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

incels will be incels

well, this is a man-only club

Attached: 1556130484943.jpg (630x630, 58K)

Let me ask you this. Before your hormones kicked in... Did you like women or did you dislike them and wanted nothing to do with them?

Not a man but can I be part of it too? I will bring cakes

sorry bro, we have problems with cakes in here

Why

This, nobody likes incel women

>There are women on this board too
Yeah just because you cut your dick doesn't mean you're a woman, pal.
Besides, this is boys club like said.
Also, fuck w*men.

I'm a lefty and gay but I don't like the women on this board. All the posters that I know are female here are exceptionally awful and have a lot of retarded/non-sensical opinions.

I don't hate women, their pussy is so good and juice. How can I hate this?

Attached: 1553622327023.png (618x614, 967K)

Thanks captain obvious.

This.

Hating an entire group of people worldwide based off of only just one of them is how people roll. Met a vapid bimbo? Women are so dumb and slutty! Ran into a flamer? Wow gays are so obnoxious and degenerate! Insulted by a mexican kid on the playground once? Holy cow mexicans are bloodthirsty animals! Got raped by a male co worker? Men are such evil disgusting pigs! Saw a gigantic obese britbong get on the bus? Fuckin ell british people are phalanges! Black dude cut ahead of you in line? Goddamn blacks are inconvenient to shop with! Read about a finnish kid who shot up his school because he read some existential website? Wowzers finns like to slick their hair back! I could go on and on :)))))

Hell yeah bro i love when a pussy is juice

I don't know why this was funny to read, it shouldn't be though

The last time I had sex was two years ago, and fuck... I miss a good wet pussy. The sad thing is... I don't even know when I'll get my next pussy, feels bad, man.

Attached: 1555960892398.jpg (2304x1536, 276K)

I haven't had sex in 13.7 billion years...

fuck off. Seriously what's with roasties and going "hurr durr I is female"

imagine how attention starved they would have to be to be here.
imagine befriending them amidst all the disgusting attention from neckbeards that they simultaneously hate and thrive off.
imagine becoming intimate and showing her that she can be loved.
imagine revealing your hatred of her in a hardhitting way, crushing her soul and confidence, showing her how she is on the level on those neckbeards she derives emotional sustenance from and could never be loved or have real friends or family.
imagine dumping her and bluntly pushing aside her shocked and futile attempts at retaining what she once had.
imagine the initial denial, thinking it to be a tasteless joke but quickly forgiving it in the face of such a terrible outcome.
imagine her realising it's not a joke, her desperation and turmoil.

reminder that there is no woman on Jow Forums worth speaking or giving attention to.

For the (You)s that (You) give them.

I've met like 2 cool ones over the years desu. the ones that draw attention to the fact that they're female seem extra retarded because you kind of have to be a worthless attention-starved knob to come to Jow Forums for validation. but the ones whomt'd've don't do that are fine I reckon. they're just as retarded as the rest o fus

>immortal
>still can't get laid

Why females nowadays have such a high standards?

Attached: 1552326909425.jpg (634x457, 52K)

why the fuck would there be women on a board dedicated to giga autism topics like old borders from 1200 years ago

Attached: OttoWeiningerspring1903.jpg (437x513, 37K)

Let's be honest here, there's little historical discussion here and almost no geopolitics, this board is 95% shitposting.

it's me, not them. I'm broken

I'm not sexist it's all a bit of banter, roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE

Then fix yourself, bro.

Haha good joke OP, here have a (you)!

I don't understand why you and your ilk want to get girls to prove that they're here. They almost never post pictures and when they do it is never nudes, the vocaroos are equally useless and you could get both over on /soc/, so what's the point?

I don't hate women, I just hate white women. Asian women are much nicer.

too many faggots

If you heard unicorn existed, wouldn't you want to see proof?

holy shit shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up

They've already posted tons of proof before, is this your first day here? And that's my point, the proof is always boring and pointless and if you wanted anything more interesting you could just go to /soc/

Don't you have a Tyrone's dick to choke on, whore?