Where were you when Nigeria became an Asian nation

Where were you when Nigeria became an Asian nation

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-200200_Chrome.jpg (1051x1474, 678K)

nigerians are honorary chinese, ancient chinese were black, we are one people against the wh*toids.

Qin Shi Huang was actually an African Adventurer named Kinshahung who explored China and unified it into becoming an Empire

Who gives a fuck, he's probably a bloodthirsty Muslim just like the rest of those Northern Nigerian kin

t.Seething African-American chieflet

top fucking kek

but why?

I gurantee you would much rather live in Southern Nigeria than Northern Nigeria.

rise up

Attached: 27498349.549999986_image.png (740x563, 531K)

Alexander the Great was actually an african man from Ethiopia named Ilik Xandar who was stolen from the Breast of mother AFRICA by white slavers.Once he ruled Macedonia he used the strength of MOTHER AFRICA and btfo'd greek and persian sissybois

alexander the great personally fertilized europe and asia.

Africa is just a chinese colony at this point

Yes
Legend has it that the descendant of Ilik Xandar's concubines and Genghis Khan's concubines gained supernatural abilities and conquered vast territories
The first king of the Marathas as well as the entire Thai royalty where from such descent

Trust me, I wouldn’t, you fucking imbecile

Nigeria superpower by 2030

Jesus Christ, whose original name was N'Djesus Kirist, tried to teach the virtues of peace and love to wh*Te demons, but they perverted His message

I know a similar story, where a german(or was it an austrian) truck-driver became the king of an african village/tribe

>good now activate the next plan

Attached: 1555989594425.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Southern Nigeria is better than Northern Nigeria, seething Mud

europe has ngubus
asia will soon have nglubus

this nigga looks like a scifi character