LINK what the fuck is going on

Which ne of you assholes just called my wife's mobile and told her my health was in danger if I spread lies about link? Why is the price up? Who are the good boys I'm supposed to be nice to anyway?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1272x464, 63K)

For real?

yes she has gone home from work and is picking our daughter up at the crèche. this shit is not funny anons

called the cops, fucking assholes!

You Rory ?

Hope they catch the guy

No. I'm going to a station to give a statement. Some fuck with an East European/russian accent. Knew the address of my kids crèche. Someone is going to jail

>Accord news released
>some anons try spread the word
>biz is happy
>some anons decide to try shill on reddit with the news
>most anons get angry and get the thread removed in minutes and post perfect reddit tier fud
>salty anons with big link bags take it into their own hands and initiate a pump (order books are very thin and it only takes spending 2BTC to pump it 10%) to get it into the top gainers on binance and CMC to attract attention
>Biz actually starts to fomo back in and hyper shilling starts with chaos.

be careful OP. pic related, its just following BTC like usual anyway. and BTC is gonna peak out soon.

Attached: pink.jpg (1891x1022, 143K)

Its just some larping prick and he's fucking crossed a line. Don't know how he identified me. Maybe reddit

knew that the pathological fud-spreaders were russian autists. Hope they rot in hell

I hope you're ready for $1 this week. Accord Project gets picked up by major news orgs...wait until tomorrow when a large publication w/ many new readers posts about Chainlink. The fomo going to be real.

Those digits.
And yeah put the motherfucker behind bars.

>just following BTC like usual anyway.
It's the biggest gainer of the past week, moron. And eth's graph looked just like that before it blew up as well

>be careful OP
FUCK YOU YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL YOU FUCKING NEET

How's this gonna play out, fren?

Are you from reddit
?

threatening a mother using her kid because some of stupid buy mobius posts is fucking insane. FUCK YOU

I was fudding there for a fucking laugh. Going to cops. You are fucked whoever you are. I have relatives in the cops.

most alts actaully caught up already, they didnt lose as much as link did when BTC crashed. some alts will start to recover slowly too, link just did it all at once. this is like the fifth time this has happened.
it just follows BTC, how is that hard to understand. it will change by EOY though, when mainnet is here.

btw, have you seen how thin the order book is? jfc why do i have to explain this. it takes 2BTC to buy up the entire book and cause a 10% jump. not that many people are buying in, could even be mostly biz getting back in.

fuck yourself and your good boys

heres your (you)

>its a Russian
>I have ties with cops
Russian cops?

Laaaarp. The „omg I got breaking news about link, just let me get home“ type of shit.

It will come back down in the next few days. Calm your shit gentleman
We haven't seen nothing yet.

Arguing about pennies when we're going to 1k 2022

OP do you have any personal info on your reddit account or something? I see no other way some russian could possibly find your real phone number