Last chance to buy LINK under 4k sats

There are only several tens of thousands of link available on Binance currently. It looks like we might see a sharp rise any moment now due to scarcity. Hold onto your butts stinkies.

Attached: link.png (992x850, 79K)

The order book always looks like that but new sells get posted later on

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Attached: 65149686.jpg (341x423, 40K)

Fuck off

I sold lol

resistance is at 4k. As soon as we break this line, its showtime.

same haha. so happy to get rid of my bags. was at a 40% loss but still, finally i can buy some BNB and AE now

Lmao. In one hour its searching for support

Attached: CF47F73F-4B22-4DE1-BD80-FC8F5AD9789F.jpg (292x272, 28K)

I still believe in chainlink, but it just rose 30%. In my humble opinion we wont see another rise for the next few days. I'll buy back in after the dip

All we need is one whale. I was market buying earlier when I saw weak points. I noticed the pump shortly after. Whale spirits, we call upon thee, make yourselves known and this hour ours!

Attached: 10624590_859284570755949_8180654044626094187_n.jpg (720x545, 89K)

JUST

3950 wall just got eaten

another small wall @ 3975, but 1/3 of a BTC will chomp it and take us back to 4k where resistance is slim.

link
rule 1
never sell

Attached: linkmoon.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I hope so user!

Will you sell at 5 or wait for 1000?

$1000 of course

$1000 the prophecy has been foretold

A whale just knocked down the walls up to 3975. Good job, brother.

Showtime.

checked

sure earn your couple hundred bucks from day trading but one day you will sell thinking "its going back down" and it will moon far beyond your day trading profits have provided and you will miss out. im holding 10k and have no interested in selling until massive profits are realized.

Attached: lamborghini sergey nakamoto.png (1138x712, 649K)

link protip:

always select 6 decimal points for viewing on binance. you will see the buys always, ALWAYS outnumber the sells.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 3.07.11 PM.png (592x412, 59K)

biz SUV Lambo is the trend now, i got boored of low cars, SUV is the way to go

Attached: Lambo SUV.jpg (898x701, 88K)

that day already happened
t. sold at 25 cents

you are the most desperate retard i have ever seen on this board

bullish on link as any other
but you do understand that arb bots are easily 10x volume listed on binance, right?
why do you think every quick pump gets insta dumped a little no matter the news?

thanks for pointing this out user it provides a view of the market from a different perspective. look at those buy orders for 3900 sats somebody either is scared or knows we wont be going back down

pic related

you have seen nothing yet enjoy your shopping money

Attached: buysellvolume.png (289x395, 22K)

How do I calculate what my profit could be in the future? I have 150k link, pls no bully...

Do i just change the sat value? What if Bitcoin changes price?

holy crap look at the depth chart hold on to your link and do not sell i repeat do not sell were in for a ride boys

Attached: HODL.png (834x421, 24K)

Attached: 1438332402024.jpg (361x288, 46K)

What kind of data does a depth chart describe?

t. trading brainlet

we made it past 4k, HERE WE GO GENTLEMEN!

Attached: link2.png (1009x832, 57K)

I am up 3x my investment on link. I’m doin’ very fine.

mum i posted it again!!!!
tendies plz!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

It gives you a visualization of demand and supply of the market. The green is the buy orders or demand while the pink/purple is the sell or supply. When there is low supply(pink) and high demand(green) those who want to purchase will need to pay more as supply is scarce. Alternatively when there is high supply and low demand the price drops.

Attached: 1515729516354.jpg (498x348, 41K)

link
rule 1
never sell

link
rule 1
never sell

Attached: linkcoolhand.jpg (432x240, 102K)

Thanks fren, I appreciate the info, linkies will make it so hard in the end

Attached: 1530853223389.png (582x470, 47K)

Is that an early stage ledger? my interface looks nothing like that.

It's getting really, really old. Just dump your bags already and move on with your life.

You are going to have plenty of chances to buy link under 4k.

yes it is one of their earlier models

Maybe with a time machine

4k usd maybe

>There are only several tens of thousands of link available on Binance currently.

Is this true? What does this even mean? How can Link run out???

Its going to be 3700 within a few hours.

>How can Link run out???
No body wants to sell their link for the price being asked by people wanting to buy.

FUCK YOU PASTA. YOU MADE ME MISS THE MOON!

>hur dur i can see future but only a few hours ahead

>mfw I will fomo in above 4k in a few days dont even give a frick

Attached: 1531621725181.png (2000x1334, 1.57M)

this. the price will go up with a limited available supply and from the looks of the depth charts the demand is high and supply is low. great signal that we will experience a sharp price increase

Attached: 1515731479923.jpg (171x166, 6K)

Should I cash out my PoWH to buy more LINK? I'll have about $100

The singularity is real

How much do I need to make it? I have 8k atm.

define making it user what is your target?

Attached: owo.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Kinda ironic how this post is actually true but now that its pasta lost all his credibility

half a million USD

you will be fine if you can hold until then

$50-200 is happening by 2020. You're gonna make it buddy

Attached: 1479303728734.png (1328x764, 122K)

few months ago I promised to never daytrade again.
two days ago sold the top of the website pump. got greedy, didn't buy back after 10% profit,
I thought I can wait, the mainnet is far...then the accord news came. fuck. -15%. g-guys w-will it go back down?

no one knows you stupid fuck. why would you play with your future riches like that? buy back in at a loss and hold. it might go back down, it might not. but it's better to be strapped in than miss out entirely

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

THIS IS THE 15TH TIME IVE SEEN THIS TODAY GET OUT SHILL FUDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

This happened to me with LTC. Bought a bunch in 25-45$ range, sold at 110 thinking it'd go down to 100s but it shot to 110$

Whooooo I can see my order

>sold at 110 thinking it'd go down to 100s but it shot to 110$

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

people make this gamble all the time but let me ask this question why would you gamble your future riches when it is guaranteed that you will make it while day trading is shorted sighted

cuz I'm a fucking poorfag and can't afford to put more money in, but I feel that this shit is going to save me from wagecucking my whole life, but I have only 3k...had. fuck.

Attached: 1245435234234.png (1127x685, 37K)

the 'depth' of these charts can change in an instant.. dont believe them

Fren, strap in this time with what you have. Be glad that you are part of this opportunity and play safe. Never risk what you don't afford to loose. Buy if it will be low again.

just buy now and forget about it until eoy

thanks Fren

Attached: 7777777.png (640x444, 140K)

Sorry when i sold @ $110 it shot to $420

its going to 3500 sats

>hurr durr i can see the future

am I the only stinky that trades with ETH pairing?

I do cause it takes years to get grandaddy BTC moving

that would be good, I sold at 3400

Thanks user but trading on the order book is something only complete mongs do. I trade the chart and this still has a ways to go to be anything other than a lower high. Only degenerate gamblers aren't selling into this gift.

Making several million dollars in less than two years sounds pretty good to me. :)

Load up on LINK, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
Adelyn's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a stinky link

Hello, hello, hello, how low? [x3]
Hello, hello, hello!

With the price down, it's not outrageous
Sergey's here now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Marines are here now, please unchain us
A mulatto
An albino
A bagholder
My libido
Yeah, hey, yay

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this LINK I feel blessed
LINK marines have always been
And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello!

A mulatto
An albino
A bagholder
My libido
Yeah, hey, yay

And I forget just why I buy
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me cry
I found it hard, it's hard to sell
Oh well, whatever, I'm an incel

Hello, hello, hello!

A mulatto
An albino
A bagholder
My libido
Yeah, hey, yay

A denial! [x9]

the depth chart visualization provides information on the demand/supply of the market

lmfao you must hate money

KYS FAGGOT SHILL

I watch the BTC charts, but then when I actually buy any I do it with ETH.