Mexicans in my place

Damn Mexicans, you have USA to migrate, why did you come to Canada, it's cold, it's gray, why?, why?, I had enough with the Chinese and Indians but now I need to deal with Mexicans in every fuckin corner, I just listen spanish a few times but I have 2 years listening more spanish than english in some places, why?, why?, go to USA. Don't come here anymore, STOP IT.

Attached: delet_this.jpg (400x400, 120K)

the USA is old news, honey, Canada is way better in every way, maybe except the climate but we can deal with that

Attached: 1555948993586.jpg (500x618, 59K)

It's not your fucking country.

looool

have sex

not yet,also
you incel freak

Pls, stop. At least come in the right way. ;_;

What is the 'right way' according to you?

With documents, permission, etc. Your people are coming in waves as """tourists""" and don't leaving, working under-the-table.

Canada is only 2% Hispanic. You need this. In fact, please take some of them from our southwest if you would.

Attached: Hilyes.png (540x515, 55K)

I came to your home to fuck your men, occupy your igloos, drink your syrup and fight with butthurt french on ice disk football

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #673 - 'New-Beautiful-Redhead-Girls-day-of-the-dead-3D-Print-T-shirt-An (319x445, 256K)

Statistics of 2016, I'm literally speaking. They have 2 years coming in waves, I work at the Toronto Pearson and everyday I meet at least 20 or more mexicans that come as """tourists""" because they speak openly about it and I don't work with the people. Imagine that, it's to fuckin much.

"to fuck your men"

Mmmmmm

Attached: 1555854170302.png (634x527, 256K)

Don't worry the people who move to Canada are redpilled ancap whitexicans who didn't vote for Andres Nicolas obrador maduro

Well I mean that's good...

No, no at all. I wish that's was real. Mostly of the Mexicans that I met look really poor, I don't even know how they passed migration.

Not all Latinos are Mexicans. If you see them in Canada they’re probably south or Central Americans. Mexicans only go to the US.

I was joking, they are the same self hating mediocre retards who moves to the US. But from what I hear they just stay for a while and come back, Canada is not what Mexicans imagine.

I work around the exit's where "Interjet" and "Aeromexico" drops off the people. So.

But even though there's always people staying and don't are only one or two.

I believe is because less paperwork is required to go to Canada than you ess ayy from Mexico

Silly poor mootxicans don't know that all you need to do is to marry a men and love him and maintain him and hold hands while watching movies

Sucking pp for citizenship is the perfect exuse to maintain a healthy relationship of boys

Attached: 1528580484018.jpg (700x988, 66K)

>I've had enough with the Indians
Brazilians and Mexicans are honorary South-Asians desu.

Attached: 1556222881765.jpg (453x410, 52K)

lmao why ya seething, ytboi?

Why don’t you send back some of the chinks and replace them with mexicans? I’m sure they could team up with the Indians to make some pretty interesting food. You would have to deal with r*Ggaeton, however.

you fucking perverted homo
now how do i get an american husband?

Hot
Twink or trap?

I mean, canadian

Right here :)

Attached: Blushing.jpg (1047x1847, 274K)

he's both
he said in another thread that he'll be moving soon with his bf to an apartment and do lots of freaky perverted shit

Cute and hot as well

Fuckin gay, you'd fit in this fuckin place

No, I want Canadian, not AmericanSorry for the mistake, pls don't feel bad
I wouldn't say cute, I'd say perverted as fuck, not my style of relationships desu

Shit, I like Mexicans too. There are too many Puerto Ricans and Cubans on the east coast, maybe I will move to Texas one day.

Attached: Bread.png (1024x719, 806K)

When will Canada rename their provinces to reflect their Asian population

Internet funny enough
Also places where they congregate, like in tourist Hotspot
Just make sure that if you get a husbando is one that grants you a way of staying if you marry them because falling in love with a boy in a country that had no legal gay marriage and/or granting stay trough marriage gets you the biggest blueballs

He is not my boyfriend
He is just my best friend with benefits who doesn't know I have an actual crush on

Attached: Right smug anime boys are the _a9b9a8e48896bd7927dd8205c44e4e84.jpg (944x1050, 150K)

Yeah i know some people Who have done that it has become a bit of a trendy thing to do amongst Middle class mexican kids fresh out of college and shit, they go work menial Jobs in canada for a few nonths and use the money to travel around the country and shit, is more like a vacation/adventure thing, basically our version of when gringo kids go backpacking thru europe not real econonomic migrants like the ones going to the US (althoug i imagine there are some of those too)

Will you make him your bf?

Only 2 provinces have Asian populations, what would be some some good Asian names for British Columbia and Ontario?

Mexicans visit Canada. Doesn't mean they stay there.

How can you tell a Cuban, Puerto Rican, and Mexican, apart?

I'm not speaking about youth, 90% look over 35, some even older.

>He believe that
I can see the demographic change even in my neighborhood

thanks for the tips i guess
good luck with your freaky life
nooo, motherfucker sounds like a promiscuous fuck that would cheat on me like in the first days of the relationship and would want me only for fucked up fetishes and sex, not my style of relationships

We are indio/spanish they are black/spanish, Also the accent and the fact that latinos in general are very vocal about their country of origin

USA, Canada, and Mexico should merge

>Damn Mexicans, you have USA to migrate, why did you come to Canada, it's cold, it's gray, why?, why?, I had enough with the Chinese and Indians but now I need to deal with Mexicans in every fuckin corner, I just listen spanish a few times but I have 2 years listening more spanish than english in some places, why?, why?, go to USA. Don't come here anymore, STOP IT.

Attached: 15166578903553123.png (684x800, 39K)

once you get along with many people from Latinamerica you can distinguish one from another, mostly by the accent, and sometimes even by their facial features

Many of the Mexicans I have seen are much less swarthy looking on average I would say compared to Cubans who are almost always tanned as hell or just naturally dark. Many people in the US confuse central Americans who hopped the southern border with Mexicans as well so that generates some confusion as to what your average northern Mexican looks like. I live in Florida though so there are not many here and Puerto Ricans are just subhumans.

Dont know about that, the ones ive known Who do that are Young people and Middle class, they dont even make money out of it, they aim to break even on the Costs of travelling and lodging maybe come back with a few bucks at most

I'm not his type I believe, so I doubt
But we do appreciate each other and like being sexually active so idk if it's much necessary
Not promiscuous actually
I think lewd talk is fun but if bothers my partner I won't mind giving it up
Being a slut is not worth upsetting people you love (unless you weren't referring about me then ignore)

And yeah, I'm very happy how is my life turning out. I couldn't wish for a better person to be lewd with and move

Attached: 1547118779079.png (1000x749, 655K)

go back to /cum/ rat

>Mexicans in Canada
Maybe Chicanos, but not real Mexicans.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 20K)

>It's not your fucking country

Attached: 495E2A46-DCA3-442F-8FF8-331EFD5A78CB.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>Maybe Chicanos, but not real Mexicans

Attached: 1554606603481.png (227x222, 6K)

See We everywhere nigga

Thousands, is not like millons as in USA I can tell.

Coming to Canada when you can move to California legally.

I don't think so.

That's cuz your poor have 20 kids

Yeah probablly, only reason because its not more people is because its more expensive to get there, its a visa free country generally not very hard on migrants if i needed to migrate i would probablly choose Canada aswell

Only reason why*

Canada is literally far way more expensive than mostly of American big cities.

The mexicans that I speak with said me the next "I came because is more easy, cheap and safe than go to USA", they don't mind anything else.

I would love to have mexicans here
I'm tired of the chinese and bolivian man, I want to eat taco and guacamole

Yeah but is easier, if you can afford the trip it makes much more sense going to Canada than the US, but most dirt poor Mexicans that are the ones migrating dont have that money, maybe dont even have passports, and are generally ignorant about it, all they know is their cousin Juan did good money in sacramento and theres already stablished mexican communities in wich they can rely on in the US

I don't shit in the street nor worship cows

you expect too much from them, enjoy their cancer

Have sex with your best friend

Attached: eba.jpg (579x567, 58K)

There are more than 40 million Mexican-Americans. And less than 10 thousand Mexicans in Canada.

I talked with an agent of migration, you don't need to show to many money, just 50 bucks per day you gonna "stay" and reservation. How much can you spend in coming here 600 CAD, 800 CAD?, You gonna tell that no one in Mexico can get that amount?, then how many "tourists" has come here to stay and work for cash. I get the youth, but the older one's that actually are majority, no shit. Things change.

Maybe a lot of people could afford it, but theres the other 2 things i mentioned, 1 they dont have passports, 2 are generally ignorant about Canada as a destination for migrating

>using statistics for 2016
>for Canada illegals doesn't exist
>apparently the ETA just have 2 years
>"I know more than a airport worker in the country involved"
Well.

Srs question. How easy would it be for someone with a bachelor's degree to move to Brazil and live comfy

>mexican americans
>americans

illegal aliens are not citizens, and they are NOT americans

Cry some more

I’m referring to Americans of Mexican heritage, white are basically your entire south west population.

*which

>It's not your fucking country.

Attached: images.png (232x217, 9K)

Not yet. We're working on it tho...