I can hear my ancestors speaking to me in this music

i can hear my ancestors speaking to me in this music
youtube.com/watch?v=YYV-OZIv8eg

Attached: 4ac586756c69c169ea43a22a2a32d4d5.jpg (800x401, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBMG7Ke018E
youtube.com/watch?v=C_8v3JR-Res
youtube.com/watch?v=VHxjyBtKxpM
youtube.com/watch?v=VhkfnPVQyaY
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
youtube.com/watch?v=BohxJEmWsi0
youtube.com/watch?v=VLfzvUvTXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
youtube.com/watch?v=YWl77aXZ0Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep thats a cringe from me dawg

Yes, me too.

t. c*Lt

comment sections on videos like that one are always a massive cringefest aren't they

>Praise Odenn!, Viking power! heilo halla holla heila!

Attached: vikinga-perukset-1.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

>Ppl who disliked this are not going to valhalla
>Slavic brothers! Greetings from Czech
>Skol!! to my Scandinavian brothers and sisters!!!
>Perfect for taking cold showers
have seen worse desu, i think having 'vikings soundtrack' in the title must make people hold back on larping too hard

>The innocent go to heaven. The warriors go to Valhalla

>@Kay's place A practical mind for a practical person. You are unfit to tread where the gods had once walked. So be it if we believe in Valhall and Heaven. My friend does wrestling and has the makes of the warrior and he wishes for a glorious death so that he may go to Valhalla and dine with Odin.

>I grew a beard while listening to this.
>Yeah, I grew one as well! Give me a big hammer to smash foes with! >:D

>This music makes me want to set sail towards the unknown, strange lands and places.
>Im a bezerker we can go together.

>Set sail towards tyrkie! We need to stop the islamic invasion of europe! We vikings gave the europeans there land back, so we have to defend em! Hail the gods! Best regard a dane!

>I came here a normal girl, I left with fur pelts, an iron blade, and Viking dreadlocks with braids...... really getting into my Nordic heritage!

>As a Finnish Healer/Witch, listening to this makes me feel powerful. The music is so beautiful, just imagining the strong vikings fighting and existing makes me proud of living in the Nordic Countries. Whoever you are, have a nice day!

this and turks on mongol videos

I shall share with you, the music of my people
youtu.be/hBMG7Ke018E

>The "Vikings" series is my favorite. I have had dreams for years {decades} about battles, carrying a sword, etc. Because of the frequency and intensity of these dreams, at one time i truly believed that I had lived, fought and survived during the early dark ages.Although born in the US (Memphis, TN.) I am inextricably drawn to all things Nordic. I now live in Nashville TN the heart of country music (vomit) Without Norwegian Metal some symphonic metal and now this type of music I believe that I would die. We must all remember that drums are the ancient background music to every culture.

Attached: 1546370647906.jpg (264x191, 6K)

>As a Finnish Healer/Witch

Attached: 1494006960067.jpg (657x527, 38K)

If you want to summon Dutch people this song usually works.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_8v3JR-Res

This is actually less cringe than most videos of this kind. Compare it to this comment section
youtube.com/watch?v=VHxjyBtKxpM

I'll take a wild guess and say it's 98% americans who write that shit

Hold up. This is the worst one by far youtube.com/watch?v=VhkfnPVQyaY

why are nordics and nordboos so cringy?

oh boy found a good one
>I am also I am German and Swedish and 25 percent Danish and I'm proud of my Celtic blood I'm Scottish and Welsh and 30 percent Irish and quarter Czechoslovakian I love my Slavic blood

There aren't really any Nordics to be found in these comment sections. It's mostly Americans

hehe, so can I!
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0

>Kevin Belport
för 1 månad sedan
Shoulder to Shoulder.
Not today Valhalla.
Semper Fi

Sabaton does just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=BohxJEmWsi0

>im not nordic or viking, im actually native american. but i feel a strong attraction to viking culture
>Skyrim belongs to the nords!!!!
>My ancestors or Vikings .. Skol!!! All hail King Ragnar ..
worst thing is i was like this when i was younger, oh god

Attached: images (4).png (211x239, 3K)

Very odd choice of song lmao, comment section is amazing too

it's americans

they plague our shit too

youtube.com/watch?v=VLfzvUvTXgY

>had my first mushroom trip a couple of days ago and this was playing while i walked through a rainy forest with my friends. one of the most amazing experiences ever, i felt as if we were powerful beings walking through ancient scandinavia. i felt connected with my ancestors like never before
>I grew a foot taller and got blue eyes listening to this!!

In the Netherlands we think the UK, The Netherlands and Germany is the north of Europe. Scandinavia doesn't exist.

>no Nordics
>mostly Americans
you've contradicted yourself

Just like the Chinese think they are the center of the world. We are also the center of the world, obviously.

wat

Why are normies obsessed with vikings

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
comment section in this Sabaton video is the greatest. especially the Finns saying they will fight for Sweden

>when you see a Roman near you

youtube.com/watch?v=YWl77aXZ0Ww

>especially the Finns saying they will fight for Sweden
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cucks

Who? Uneducated blonde niggers?

>
Veli-Pekka Kultanen
för 2 år sedan
Vi finnar har alltid stridit för er, svenner. Och vi ska strida. Krigets konst vi behärskar.

Bro-tier

Attached: dd678b7a.jpg (582x583, 45K)

but we are the central of the world :(

>Veli-Pekka

Attached: 1526508504219.jpg (634x1002, 170K)