Look at these two major movements in the xrp weekly chart. In form they are identical

Look at these two major movements in the xrp weekly chart. In form they are identical.

>both have 3 weeks of a bull run
>both have 29 weeks of consolidation.
>in those 29 weeks, you have the same general pattern, in which there's a small rally that begins on the 13th week, fades out for 5 weeks, rises very measely one final time, before crashing down for 9 weeks.
>tomorrow is the 30th, which means a new weekly bar.

The two "movements" have been identical until now. (((Who))) is responsible for this? Should I all in xrp, in anticipation for the next week?

Attached: xrp.jpg (1798x798, 236K)

Both in bull market though. If it happens again it will flip btc

XRP has serious CBOE level market makers
who knows what they doing

there too many XRP longs for one thing
also there pretty big incentive for them to dump it to 3k sats at this point just because there are like 30k BTC worth of buys there waiting

am expecting it to fall below 5k atleast before next pump

let me say;
was like you few weeks ago
highly expecting XRP for bottom out @ 6800 then moon again

but now... faith kinda shaken

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

this. I've been following the Ishmito markers pretty closely for the past few weeks and given the basis FGI index I would say there's a 90% of XRP moving up at least 20% in the next week, and 30% chance of going up 50% or more

I'm pretty confident so I'm putting half my active capital into this for now, may get more if the data looks right entering Monday-Tuesday

Lmao, okay bro

I'm long on all crypto right now. Bottom was earlier this month. Going on a run starting end of Aug/start of Sept. It will spike come Dec and then bottom again slightly higher than it did last year.

Q3 numbers aren't going to be as great as Q2 outside of crypto. Look for people to hedge with BTC.

What could be an innocent explanation for the form of the two movements being identical?

Not the only coin on the market that shows symptons like this OP, there are more coins atm that have finished similar ''cycles'' and could make their move pretty soon. Cool though, I had not seen this one on XRP yet.

which ones?

Humans are very predictable or something along the lines of sentiment in volatile markets.

I don't do "moonshots" or "100x" like you people do. I look for safe opportunities to grow my stack a little bit, which adds up. If you choose to ignore good advice and continue to throw your money away into shitcoins, good for you.

That's the thing - there is a nearly no chance of this pattern forming twice in a row without outside influence from whale/HFT traders. That's how we can predict XRP's next move with some more accuracy then other coins will much less volume.

I also noticed it on another coin.

But xrp is strange. I dont see how it can do it, BTC is due to go down again following a similar cycle. Makes no sense for xrp to moon 3x in sats while Btc plummets. What is the answer here? Are they fucking with us?

thoughts on alts?

Meh I don't really feel like saying, this stuff is my bread and butter, the last thing I need is for the pattern to stop working cause some faggots had to show it to everyone. Remember the 6th of the month meme? Stopped working after every fag had to shout it out on twitter so they can look smart and >muh illuminati

There's an explenation but it isn't nice, if truth, its a very harsh and cold truth relating to our nature and honestly, saying it here wouldn't even make sense. It doesn't have to be manipulation however, but saying it makes no goddam sense aswell.

>inb4 LARPer

I have my own theories and its a mind fuck. Makes me kind of uncomfortable.

Yea I had not been mindfucked in a very long time untill I started getting into TA, and not the ''look at my memelines bullshit''

I think with crypto in particular its because it for the most part, is not tangible or backed by anything. Just speculating, emotions and paychology. Thats what its worth. Its a driving force. For that reason certain factors can be at play or in force consistency

OP, look at XEM trading charts in the same timeframes. Then go down into days, not weeks.

XEM is the canary, like clockwork.

I agree that it is all psychological, however I've come to doubt if humans can help themselves in it. And if it it isn't in some sort either predetermined or a perfect storm. It's magnificent. I'd love to share idea's and findings but I'm going to limit myself, I'd like to make a prediction based on similar stuff OP is showing here even if I think you can't really predict a market.

>BTC will be $11,000 by the end of this rally (give or take $500)
Bonus:
>After hitting $11,xxx a correction will come taking it sub 5k
>Bottom is ~3k give or take 400$
>sell on August 12th 2018 (and re-evaluate)

I think ETF will play a big role in the crash, I agree with you, every alt is ready to explode, btc upward movement will push that. and then ETF denied and we crashing.

>every alt is ready to explode
implode*