The weekend is already over? Damn

The weekend is already over? Damn.

Are you looking forward to another long, hard week, Wagie?

Attached: 1449418116445.jpg (409x409, 42K)

About to go on a 1wk vacation because i'm financially free. I feel truly sorry for wagies.

Based

i literally want to die

It's a sinking feeling in my gut. I can't keep doing this. I keep trying to think of ways to get "out", but I don't see one. I am considering working at the grocery store 2 days a week and moving back in with mommy like a manchild.

I have no time to myself. Everything during the week revolves around work. Saturday is my only day off and Sunday is a "day off" but I spend all day dreading work and doing errands.

They are literally stripping me of my youth and my youthful ability to make something of myself from my own thought and identity until I become a worker drone stuck on autopilot until my death.

Attached: sobaka_mirror.jpg (1023x766, 450K)

Link, my dude. There's always a way out, the problem is when your stuck in the thick of it, you make excuses and double-cross yourself constantly. Happy Merchant brainwashing to be a subservient cog in their machine is something you need to overcome as well.

bump

Summer vacation in a couple of days. The whole month and being paid for it. Feels good

>1wk vacation
What does this mean? If you are financially free then every day is a vacation.

You are still wage slaving, admit it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT FUCKING DO IT. I CANT FUCKING DO IT. IM LOSING MY MIND. I WORK 50 HOUR WEEKS FOR SHIT PAY WITH SHIT PEOPLE WHO ARE STEALING MY FUCKING SOUL. ITS NOT FAIR. PEOPLE LOVE THEIR JOBS AND WAKE UP ENERGIZED WITH A LOVE OF LIFE. I WANT TO DIE EVERY WAKING MOMENT. HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST LET IT STOP

well no thats kinda stupid when you run your own business or manage rentals ypu make a tradeoff between spending money or spending hours. I could do zero work at my office and farm it out but when its code or "fix part of a roof" I will spend an hour of my own time instead of 300 bucks on someone else to trek out and repair it. Finding a 1 week period where you say "fuck it ive set up everything so all the plates will spin on their own for 144 hrs" costs time from me, money from me, or more likely a mix of both

I JUST WANT TO HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH NO EFFORT AND NEVER HAVE TO WORK EVERY AGAIN IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???????????????????????????????

Attached: just.jpg (250x221, 7K)

really thats my only complaint with the wagie meme which i usually think is hilarious. Only pathetic losers think the world is split into "people with zero responsibilities to keep their money coming in" and "cucks". I could take 4 years off at a reasonable rate of income and during that time I would see my non passive income dwindle to nothing, growth would stagnate, I would have to sell every asset I was gonna develop and for what to be 4 years down the road and have to rebuild it all from scratch.

There is a point between /madeit/ and cuck and that point is where a lot of people are.

Once link takes off I'm quitting my job. I might eventually get some kind of part time job, just to occupy some of my time, but I'm done.

>implying you've ever worked

There's a lot of people out there with zero responsibilities with family connections or people who luckily landed an easy paying gig or strong familial support

>I could take 4 years off and have to rebuild from scratch
You definitely sound like you belong in the slave/cuck category then. That's exactly what you are, a slave. The math does not add up - you will never be able to work for someone else and save enough money (even working 20 years straight) to retire. What this means - your time always belongs to someone else - you are always OBLIGATED to do this - this means you are a slave.

Attached: insta-rich-kids-social.jpg (1200x630, 192K)

Jokes on you, frog. I worked throughout the whole weekend.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Stop taunting me! Just take your damn super-sized meal and get out of my face!!!

Oh would you like extra sauce or napkins with that sir?

Had a little mid summer victory bowl to treat myself

Fuck me I just got drafted to work all day next Saturday for an OT shift. Only gonna have one day off the next two weeks and IDK if I can make it this time bros.

I work a comfy office job for a bit over $20/hour and I still want to kill myself. The worst part is, I could realistically switch to working from home trading and make good money (I have $20k in crypto) but if I fucked up I would be out of the best job I can get right now. I also don't want to fuck up while still working because if another bull run happens I'll miss it. I only need to 50x but I can't because I'm a pussy.

I get federal bennies and get paid well just to play on my phone and sign some paperwork every few hours.

Looking forward to swiping right on Tinder tomorrow so I can get some new skin. Have fun at your mom's basement though

Wagecucks are essential, this is a zero sum game.

Why are you wagies still supporting capitalism? Are you still holding out hope that one day your shitcoins are going to moon and save you from this hell?

I'm looking forward to another long, hard cock