Why are non-Americans like this?

Attached: IMG_4136.jpg (1238x660, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HCTIUx1Arc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_Americans_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Californio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there is no law in war until the end.

All is fair in love and war

My grandfather and his friends rounded up Germans who surrendered at the end of the war and beat them to death
So proud of my gramps

they shout in czech something like ''don't shoot, i'm not german''

based

>Be German
>Start war
>Proceed to break every law of war under the sun
>Complain about your enemy breaking laws of war against you
Are Germans the original Dindus?

>not gave them a battle axe and have a mano-la-mano
Viking blood running thin there fren

should not have been there in first place
czhechzhhslovakia had partisan movements
otherwise it's
>don't shoot us we are not germans although we probably shot at you few minutes earlier

>YEAH KILL EM!

Attached: 1547538571568.jpg (1848x1230, 360K)

You guys should see Come and See, it's really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=6HCTIUx1Arc

this
in homeopathic concentration, all of scandinavia did not put up any fight

You're misunderstanding. We know it's wrong, but we also know these things happened. In America, it's called collateral damage.

>saving privat ryan
>history
kek, mutts always are good for a laugh

>You can't do that! It's against the laws of war.

Attached: 1553644470142.png (785x731, 201K)

>Americans watch Jew made Hollywood propaganda in 'history' class.

LOL

>Watching Private Ryan in history

USA! USA! USA! *clapclapclap*

>saving private ryan is now jewish propaganda
this is your brain on Jow Forums

That whole movie is anti German propaganda

and that a good thing

I am pretty sure you find more cases of Anglo soldiers doing Germans wrong than the other way around.

>t.
That movie fucking sucks. I mean it is pretty well made and all, but this fucking stupid, ugly kid, overacting to the point it became phisically painful... man, I really whish I could get these 2 1/2 hours of my life back.

werent the ones surrendering in that scene Czechs?
t. read something about it on reddit

It sounded like German to me.

Sudeten Germans maybe?

lol

Before he died, Every 4th of July my great grandpa used to talk about how him in his friend Joe, snuck up on an SS command post and disarmed a commanding officer then beat him so bad that his eyes turned into goo and pink and grey shit started coming out of the sockets. Dude was known for going after families of local resistance groups and torturing their children to demoralize them. After the dude was blind and crying he tried to surrender so he had the SS dude order his men to surrender. They put their guns down, then him and Joe just beat him some more in front of them until the SS guy had a seizure and started vomiting up his own teeth and blood before dying. They then made the German troops under his command clean up his blood with their uniforms and stand in their underwear in 15 degree weather.

He had a bunch of regrets about fighting younger German soldiers who obviously just wanted to go home and Germans who didn't care about the war and were just conscripted but he said he had absolutely no regrets about what he did to that dude and was proud of it. He was a Mexican Indian and I think him having the capacity to act out on his repressed resentment at some form of institutionalized hyper racism motivated him to be extra brutal towards SS peeps. Right up until he died he said he had no issue with German people, he bought a new Mercedes every decade until he died, he just specifically disliked Nazis.

Wish he was still alive, dude was absolutely fucking insane. Also made me and my friends a flamethrower with a propane tank for my 13th birthday and had some of the local cops come over to show us how their assault rifles worked on his property. 11/10 dude.

Attached: dresden_BBQ.jpg (500x647, 117K)

They let Mexicans fight?

Yeah. They only segregated Japanese and Blacks by WWII, but Hispanics were classified as nominally White largely because most Americans at the time didn't care enough to know the difference between Spanish and Mestizos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_Americans_in_World_War_II

A lot of the Mexican-American population in the 40s prior to the Bracero program migrants were Tejanos and Californios which were considered assimilated Americans to a larger extent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Californio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano

A pretty decent amount of Hispanic Americans actually some pretty high ranking positions and awards during the war too. Pic related was an absolute madman.

Attached: Adams Lucian.jpg (376x500, 56K)