Why do I keep sucking

For once I just want to win. I've sunken almost 7k into crypto and have less than $1000 remianing it seems like every shitcoin I enter drops

Why can't I win just this once Will I forever be a wagecuck.

Attached: 1441530535946.jpg (662x684, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you criteria for investments?
Are you a meme follower or do you DYOR?

for some to win, others have to lose.

i feel melancholic

Buy when there is blood on the streets. Not when everybody is celebrating.

Stop buying shitcoins.

Buy BTC, ETH, all those fuckers. HODL for decades.

I iz brainlet who buys whatever biz shills plus whatever random shit I think looks good I dunno what I'm doing

Attached: 1527811108325.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

This is what happens when you exclusively jump into shitcoins shilled on Jow Forums after they've pumped and never do any research into your investments and always sell at a loss.

That’s your problem then. Biz only shills to drop bags on bagholders.
Learn how to DYOR if your a longer or set up efficient swing trades if your looking skim a profit

Holy crap, dont you know a shitcoin has a chanfe of succeeding or keeping up with btc less than few percent

deadcoins.com/

Attached: 1334832999054.png (1109x960, 1.53M)

I am a good opportunity: the name is Ambrosus. It is used for tracking drugs, partners are GSK, Pfizer, all medicine companies 100BIL Revenue.

Also, for AMB can get "masternode", below ICO price you can get 10,000 USD per WEEK with masternode, no work from you, for only 5,000 investment today!!! Main net launch very soon, can easy 100x!

Name of coin: AMB, trade on
Binance
Kucoin
HITBTC
Huobi

why? because you didnt learn how to TRADE. no one on Biz wants to learn how to trade. I dont know why i even bothered making a thread on TA, despite winning an easy 40% in 1 day. Biz has a serious problem getting emotionally attached to coins, like its beyond autistic. because TA actually requires homework and strategy and Biz just wants to buy shitcoin and moon because they think they deserve better normies lol

The trick is to buy low and sell high, but most people get greedy so they don't take profits and end up holding until the bottom.

Doesn't matter how much we research, where we put our by orders, how long we wait for a dip, how long we wait for a pump, when we sell, if we take a couple days off, we watch the charts all day long, we are going to lose

Attached: 1521942574334.png (914x984, 378K)

This is the kind of shit you need to stay away from OP. Anyone shilling in this thread is trying to take advantage of you.

It's ok, having a proper job and contributing to society is much more important and earns more anybody else is
> Larping
> A whale trying to dump on you
> Lucky

TA doesn't work it's 50% institutional investors would laugh at TA the market is manipulated you'll lose it all anyways.

TA does work. All I have to do is time my trades correctly, have a good set up with RSI, Trend lines, and candle stick patterns to determine the likelihood of an upside. if its 60% probability then I enter with a tight stop loss. here was my trade with an absolute shitcoin that i dont even know what it does.

Attached: INS TRADE HIT TARGETS.jpg (1416x969, 290K)

LARP go get hired at MCDonalds NEET. It goes up or it goes down it's 50%

thats why i mention a tight stop loss, so I dont lose even 3%

this post is so indian it's ridiculous

It doesn't matter it's random you'll lose more trades it's 50/50 it can go up or down only the whales are making money TA is astrology

Nobrainers can't comprehend a strategy

TA can expose a coin just before it gets pumped allowing you to ride a wave. The only random part is exiting before you get dumped on.

It's because you buy high and sell low. Also, Crypto is incredibly risky, so you shouldn't invest money that you wouldn't mind losing into coins.