An exchange student just complained about plastic waste. What a moron. She used an airplane to get here...

An exchange student just complained about plastic waste. What a moron. She used an airplane to get here. Exchange students have no right to complain about others damaging the environment.

Attached: 57486385_136226047497365_4775693184325910528_n.jpg (650x433, 41K)

And what do you want her to do? Row there?

If she's going to ride on her high horse, she better live up to the standards she has. So either shut up, or stay in her own country.

she sounds Canadian

Why do people take damage to the environment as a negative stuff?
My dream is to live in a shut colony and sometimes go outside into a wasteland with no annoying flora nor disgusting fauna under perpetual gray sky wearing a gas mask.
Such a life is far more decent and poetic than any shallow purpose of the conservationists.

just go live in a desert then

>complaining about other people complaining
Kys

Attached: 11CF1698-1303-4BBB-B20C-86775B02CDD5.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Just move to China

Attached: china smog.png (717x476, 443K)

>people who breathe out CO2 and complain about emissions
they have no right to complain

There's no bigger meme than student exchange programs. They should be abolished completely.

Attached: Foster muerete de ena puta vez.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

I don't like yellowish earth with blue sky.
My dream will be accomplished only by an ecological crisis.

I'm more pissed about politicians that drive with their 10000lb gas-guzzling motorcades onto inefficient private jets with an entire security detail just to go sell platitudes and wax poetic at climate change conferences, the irony of it hurts too much

Is that real or from blade runner? I honestly can't tell.

Our beloved eco-leader has averaged almost 1000km a day on the presidential jet.

Attached: SCHZ.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

Women pollute more than men. They have longer hair thus they shower longer.

Also they dye their hair, use makeup, tampons, buy tons of clothes, and "love to travel". If it's a girl, abort that thing.

Redpilled. Women are the biggest polluters.

What's wrong with teleconferences?

Wtf no! I want a qt Spanish exchange student

If it's a girl, then maybe it's okay. There was this Spanish exchange student guy I did a group work with and all he did was flirt with the girls in the group.

Erasmus is seen as a huge international swingers party on the taxpayer's expense. Also as a way to get a free pass on subjects that would actually require you to study if you stayed home.
Pure cancer and everyone applauds and celebrates it like the most woke and enlightened thing ever.

This is what exchange students from European countries always seemed like to me. The Americans are better. The Asians mostly hold to themselves so I have no idea.

Are these high/secondary school exchanges or college ones you're talking about?

Colleges