This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is $96,000. Would you move to Texas if you had your current income?

This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is $96,000. Would you move to Texas if you had your current income?

Attached: texas.png (872x788, 1.27M)

Nope, looks like shit.
I have to houses and to commie appartments that look better.

Made of cardboard likely in a bad neighborhood

No. Getting shot isn’t worth it.

Practically no crime in the neighborhood, city is 92% white.

Attached: beautiful american suburbs.png (854x729, 1.05M)

>beautiful

>city is 92% white
>saying this like it's a proof that the neighborhood is good
I would never buy the house because it's in america and america is full of americans like you

If non-white is your thing Weslaco TX with its 90% hispanic population is waiting for you.

Attached: hispanic.png (872x796, 1.26M)

Sure, Texas has always been a guilty pleasure for me even though I've never been there.
OP, can you really buy guns over the counter there? Like, walk into a gunstore, point at a rifle and say "I'd like that one" and walk out with it a few minutes later?

>If non-white is your thing
I'm not for white, I'm not for non-white, I'm for non-stupid american

Depends on the gun but yes.

Sweet. I could actually consider Texas as my "escape" location if I ever move from Sweden.
People seem nice, culture seem nice and the American spirit still seems to exist.
I just need my firearms, hunter since I was born and would be nice to get around the laws here in Sweden.

No. Too hot. Otherwise maybe
OH fuck no lol. Who would want to live there? Looks like something computer generated in Sims.

It is really easy to make money in Texas, one of my backup plans is to work there as a professor racking up dosh and then retire in Ukraine

>Would you move to Texas
YES. No questions asked. I'd move into a shoebox if I had the option.

If I couldn't handle last summer's 25-30C heat I would most likely die in Texas. Otherwise yes

>commie appartments that look better.
i doubt it but if you show me then i could change my mind

>america
>texas of all places
lolno

Then you're anti-american.

Question to all Americans.
Which state would be the best for a carpenter who loves track racing (just beginner shit) and distance shooting (I'm in the local "long gun" club here at home)

Attached: 1539862295870.gif (600x600, 899K)

No, I will never post to this website my home and so on.

This looks great. But is it in a city or a 30 minute drive from one?

One of the Carolina's

It's cheap but it's also a cardboard house that flies away when there's a bit of wind.

>no trees
>neighbours right next door
>flat
>boring

No thanks. Pic related is where I live.

Attached: home.jpg (1920x852, 339K)

Paying you a visit later tonight :)

>cookie cutter desert cardboard box
>just $99,999 plus tip
>4 hour commute to the grocery store
>can't build a wall around your yard or plant dandelions or HOA drones will carpet bomb you

no thanks

OP's pic is actually pretty good in terms of personal space as far as suburbs go. Also should consider that it's near an urban center meanwhile you probably live in the sticks. You an find more private land like that in the countryside in the U.S.

Cheap American houses are a meme. It's always either
>is in the middle of the nowhere
>Owes taxes to the state/city
>Is in a shitty crime ridden part of town

>

I'll put the coffee on. You better fucking show up..
I'm just spoiled, suburbs here in Sweden is often just the countryside with plenty of nature, space and seclusion.
Even near Stockholm a suburb-home is pretty secluded.

Fucking wood
I don't buy wood houses

>I don't buy wood houses
My house is 90 years old, what's wrong with wood?

Attached: IMG_20180522_123322.jpg (1654x1186, 1.79M)