Do you want to find love in Russia?

Do you want to find love in Russia?

Attached: 2aX7hyWpMHc.jpg (790x593, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?220513-Russians-are-one-of-the-purest-whites-or-aryans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck no

No, Slavic women scare me.

Sort of. I'm waiting for foreign girls to come to Russia, because local girls are shallow.

SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM SIM

Attached: 1556287252158.png (750x711, 87K)

;>

girl on the right is cute tbqh

I would like a Russian gf if I didn't think they're all crazy golddiggers with STDs

I actually want, but I'll end up killing myself.

si

Russians aren't Slavic.

Nobody cares

you're central asian mutts

Attached: 649dnaoaxtm11.png (1440x2560, 2.85M)

I'd like a Russian gf who looks like this girl from my faces of r9k folder. I think user who posted her said she actually killed herself.

Attached: 1477711580256.jpg (750x704, 81K)

>do you want to get scammed in Russia?
Fix'd

No. It's complicated. Actually Russia is a melting pot of so many great cultures, and Murrica is still not more than like 'shaken, not stirred'.

Not this shit again.
I don't care about slavshits but that's just nonsense.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?220513-Russians-are-one-of-the-purest-whites-or-aryans

No, I know they are most likely high maintenance, crazy gold diggers and a high amount have STDs.

I hear Russian women are dominant and sexually aggressive, and if I'm being honest, that's something I can most definitely live with.

A historian once said that we were more akin to a stew pot. A small amount is fully combined but most elements retain their characteristics and generally complement eachother.

>russians
>aryans
Am I? I'm not even a blonde :(
Yeah

>shallow
What did he mean by this

Russian girls are ugly.

And then identity politics was invented to make that ingredients fight each other.

Id love to but sadly im not from south america hahahahaha am i right lads eh??? Eh

She hasn’t this skin fold at the eyes corners like Asians have.

>dominant and sexually aggressive
They are aggressive most of the time which is the problem. It's like constant bitchy period. The Jewish version is even worse than the non-Jewish version.

so you're saying they basically really are white niggers?

Most European Americans are a combination of at least two ethnies

this is a COPE

I don’t care, I’m a spineless milksop, they can bully me all they want, I’ll only enjoy it

Yes that's why I said mostly. Now some assholes threw angry chitlins and fire hole inducing Mestizos in. We may have to dump the broth and throw out half the ingredients.

is that phenotype common in Russia? She still looks like she has some mongoloid influences to her facial shape.

Wrong. Most European ethnicities have mixed with other ones as a whole, but not in places where one or two of them are highly concentrated.

>some mongoloid influences
High cheek bones is not always mongoloid trait.

>so you're saying they basically really are white niggers?
Not biggers it's different. They actually at least here are relatively educated and havent butchered the language.
>Most European Americans are a combination of at least two ethnies
Yeah but is there really a huge cultural difference between north western Europeans or say Meds?

She is ethnically Tatar, you know it right?

fpbp

>this is a COPE
>you can't share your opinion freely

Attached: 1549809725014.png (644x800, 15K)

i was talking about the wider face

is that confirmed? I've heard it touted around but never knew for certain. People originally said she was half jap and half russian

Jesus Christ how fucking autistic are you?

Attached: Changing-face.jpg (600x600, 128K)

>half jap and half russian
There are a hundred of such people in Russia at most, and maybe a couple of hundreds in Japan.

>People originally said she was half jap and half russian
People are morons, she is Tatar mong living in Saint Petersburg

Tatar girls are beautiful.

Do you have any data on this? What percentage of white americans are mixed with other European ethnies?

Yes pretty significant difference between old stock anglo-teutonic protestant americans and more recent irish, polish, and med catholics/ eastern Europeans. I don't think we have that many people with Eastern euro heritage though.

tatars are turkic, no?

Russian Tatars are Russian.

If I ever had a russian gf I'd always fear she's with me only to get out of russia and doesn't love me at all.