Australia is shit

Australia is shit

People are rude, shallow, arrogant and ignorant. They love to shit on America but can't take their own medicine, all while wanting to be like Europe but being too stupid and genetically inferior to pull it off.

The only plus here is the women. They're generally extremely attractive and are easy to fuck, especially as a handsome foreigner. They're also dumb as bricks though.

I can't wait for my working holiday visa to be up though.

Attached: map-img-australia.png (365x335, 6K)

>They love to shit on America
Really? I didn't think they even really talked about us. Never even met an Australian in person before.

aren't australian women fat though?

The ones I have met do.

Usually something about Americans eating poorly, being religious zealots, and being obnoxious. Which, I mean, fair enough.

But don't expect me to not point out the flaws in your country if you're going to shoot first, you know?

agreed

where are you from

The US

My parents are very ambivalent about the US and its gun laws. The majority of people here seem to have a big aversion to guns which I perfectly understand, but at the same time it's a little fuckin ridiculous - people get arrested for carrying what are clearly marked as toy guns

I hear their women are really hot but surprisingly New Zealand has atrocious broads

Attached: kiwi.png (1574x1470, 2.22M)

Life in Australian suburbia seems like it would be comfy

your thoughts?

Rabbits and cats are both being culled extensively because of how much of a threat they are to local ecosystems and agriculture. Heck, there was even a fence built in the early 20th century to keep rabbits out of the Perth region

It's really not

Imagine a Los Angeles or Florida suburb

Now make it boring and more expensive

The plus side is it's 99% white and the girls are pretty

They are absolutely anal about their stupid shitty desert ecosystem. Hell, they almost jailed Johnny Depp and his wife because he brought his little dog there a while back

>The only plus here is the women.

That tan is so hot

Attached: imagev12c8d528102aff6fb077cf5e30724429f-6la9wo2jl0j9kt9dxq2_ct677x380.jpg (650x366, 43K)

I have a MILF fetish, so having all the girls look 30+ is a good thing for me

>People are rude, shallow, arrogant and ignorant.
You can't handle the banter
>They love to shit on America
Because America is shitty
>but can't take their own medicine
Because Australia isn't shitty
>all while wanting to be like Europe but being too stupid and genetically inferior to pull it off.
Australia has a better quality of life than the majority of Europe, only the Nordics, Switzerland, and maybe the BeNeLux states compare
>The only plus here is the women. They're generally extremely attractive
All women are compared to Amerimutts

Yeah, the only thing I am worried about is the UV radiation down there, that can't be good for your skin after a while

It's probably just banter, OP is butthurt.

Women over 40 are basically raisins

Just don't stay here more than 5 years and you'll be fine

11 years later i am still upset at america, japan and australia.
I went to see band TOOL and bougjt tickets ahead of time very excited, and it was double good because japanese band MELT BANANA was opening up for tool, wow my excitement. Anyway, due to things, melt banana had to go back japan two concerts before mine x......x and instead of melt banana an australian band called trans am or something played and they were terrible. I am so piss

Quintessential leaf post

average aussie sheila

Attached: premature-aging sheila.jpg (527x692, 74K)

Can sort of agree

I can't wait for your visa to be up either mate.

>redditspacing faglord yank

*snap*

Attached: 1529240331185.png (889x500, 753K)

>why is their culture different from my nigger culture

I can't wait till you go home either

Buy the ticket, take the ride. Have a teaspoon of concrete and harden up, no one likes a whinger.