What country has the highest percentage of women like pic related?

What country has the highest percentage of women like pic related?

Attached: 1553488684728.png (718x1108, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9fUBrAtL14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you take largest population white countries it would be USA, Russia, Germany so try there

>percentage

maybe Poland or something but the largest number of them will likely be in the USA

>Poland
Bro, this is nordic-tier woman, not slav. This girl doesn't look slav at all, they have wider faces while nords have thinner faces like pic related.

Attached: RVR.Reedition.Summer.2015.Mclellan.01_3.jpg (607x800, 106K)

percentage
ireland or scotland
total
germany

Attached: 1556185991520.jpg (370x413, 15K)

Brazil
Argentina
Bolivia

In that order

>poles looks like a slav

I see girls like that all the time here 2bh

Netherlands, Faroe Islands, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Germany

>Russia
MUH RUSSIAN WOMEN
Have you ever seen an actual russian woman in your life, mutto?

Give or take,probably portugal

>Have you ever seen an actual russian woman in your life, mutto?
Nice reading comprehension there, slavo.

have sex

My question remains, mutto.

Russian women don't look like this at all. You literally have a 0.1% chance of meeting a girl like this on a street in Russia. Her fave is too skinny (I mean the skin tissue. Russian women have more fat to their face due to mongoloid admixture.)
Also, from what I've seen, this girl is very tall, whilst Russian women are very short.
Her facial structure is definitely not slavic/russian.
And last, but not least, she's simply too fair.
Ginger hair, blue eyes, porcelain skin. You can encounter these features, but not all at once.

South Africa

Attached: MV5ace91_b24609bbbd65480fab648deab4ad9463.jpg (974x1363, 303K)

How much mongoloid admixture does the average ruskie have?

this guy speaks the truth. cheeks that are a bit puffy can be super cute though

I'm not a scientist, I don't just go around measuring people and taking blood samples, for fooks sakes.
But it's quite evident from the average height, bone structure, facial fat and that eye fold that makes your eyes look slanted, that the majority of russians (mainly women, that's why many incels consider them cute) have a mongoloid admixture to some degree.

so you're a nation of hapas?

Mostly, yes.
You can simply visit Russia and just look for yourself.

>that's why many incels consider them cute
i stand by what i say. i like this eskimo

Attached: 190abf8f33847dd9dd935faf11af0a9c.jpg (1639x2772, 666K)

Germany

The Mecca for men who like masculine women.

I-I'm hapa. Is this why I feel a spiritual connection? I own an AK and listen to meme red army music

And my point remains that I was simply given the OP a list of the most populated white countries. I.e. giving him the highest probabilities of finding what he's looking for.

I didn't pick Russia for any special reason nor do I give a single fuck about your shithole. Yet you derived some other meaning behind my post that was not there because you have some warped view about Americans from spending too much time on Jow Forums.

You're a weirdo stop replying to me now.

If you have a round head, slightly squinty eyes, brown hair, brown/blue eyes, you'll fir right in.

According to actual antropological studies the nordic type is the most common in Poland.
There is no such thing as Slav type.

kazakhstan is hapa too

>I didn't pick Russia for any special reason
Yes, you have. If you knew how women in Russia actually looked like you wouldn't have picked Russia in the first place.

>And my point remains that I was simply given the OP a list of the most populated white countries
Yet the OP asked for women of a specific phenotype (namely that model in the picture) and women like this clearly live mostly in the Scandinavian region. She has nothing American or Russian to her look.

if america ever becomes too much to handle, it is always good to know I can join the hapa homeland. are murmansk, st. petersberg, or vladivostock good cities?

you mean kazahk SSR?

Attached: 8f8.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Murmansk is a dismal shithole, don't even think about moving there.
Never been to Vladivostok and have no idea how people live there, but there are tons of asians there.
Petersburg is one of the most 'European' cities in Russia, but I'd move to Konigsberg (Or how commies like to call it 'Kaliningrad') if I were you.

oh yeah, I always forget that oblast exists. it seems quite nice. isn't it heavily militarized because it's an island in a sea of NATO?

>you mean kazahk SSR?
sure

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9fUBrAtL14

why they have hi percentage?

I would list the phenotypes that have these characteristics but you're in my filter and a faggot so have a downvote

>3d riech-tier eugenics
>I'm not a scientist
man it shows

Go to based Germany, it's based and redpilled as fuck.

She doesn’t look nordic at all.