Confess

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/0xbitcoin/white-paper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lost 28% of my link stack swing trading in the last 4 days

Even a fucking 48 IQ nigger wouldn't have been so dumb to swing trade link on this news fucking kill me

It will go down again brother just calm down just learn from your mistake

i want to be with my best friend

I'm at 100x since february but I only had 0.05 eth

im still debating on tethering up, but don't know if I should.
Im probably going to go to bed and forget and end up with $7000 BTC tomorrow

I bought a takeout pizza in the past 9 months. $20 i could have bought more linkies with. Forgive me, Sergey.

I SOLD LINK AT 4K SATS

where is your best friend ?

I went into a shitcoin at like $3 and now it's close to 0.60 and I'm still holding...

My initial investment was 20k€. I'm down to 2.7k€ from holding OMG.

I invest $5000 in October, peak $100000 in January, now $11500

I'm actually starting to panic

I ironically FUD amb while I keep accumulating

I’m telling anons to sell link because it’s heading back to .20 cents but I don’t know if it will. I hold a considerable stack and would like to buy more at a lower price. I also don’t like that normies are finding out about Link

How much have you got so far? I'm almost at two zetas ambro

I'm all in RLC and I don't even know if the tokenomics encourage higher growth

I don't really understand how blockchain works.

No one does fren

I've held odn since ico and keep buying more to lower my cost average.
And everything bad in my life, looking back, was always in my control but I've never made strides to fix it.

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 24K)

Its all about dumb money.

I just took out a 7K USD loan to buy more bitcoin so I can buy more mining hardware

If bitcoin went to a million dollars, I still wouldn't make it befause I would have sold at $50K like a chump. If I had two BTC, I'd sell at $25K. I just don't want to be in debt any more.

Attached: 48606.jpg (700x300, 30K)

Yeah, but I'm a software engineer, I'm supposed to know about this things.

I'm all-in on Ambrosus because I fell in love with Angel Versetti. Know absolutely nothing about the project

Attached: 2fd6f8eb1e1118797aa86246cdba3d44_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

my last buy with my trading portion was at 8200
its going to bust back down to 7000 and i have no plan aside from HODL XD

It's a distributed ledger that references previous records in order to validate new ones. If old records don't match what is stored on chain, then the transaction is denied as fraudulent.

TLDR: It checks to see if you have the money you are trying to spend before you can spend it.

larp or did you unironically take a loan to buy crypto

The concepts and analog yes I understand well, I even explain that part to people. What I said I don't understand is the white paper and the code.

I bought LINK yesterday on 0.34$.

Attached: images.png (259x194, 10K)

No larp. Unironically did, again. I took out a 6K loan last year, waited until we pumped up to about 15K and sold a shit ton to buy hardware. Used hardware until a few months ago when the ROI hit, then sold. Now taking out another to buy more hardware to increase profit margins further. Then going to wait until ROI and sell hardware again. But no loan will be needed this next time hopefully. Either way I've made a net positive of several dozen thousand in the past year from this method. So here's hoping it doesn't fuck up. If it does I'll just liquidate some to repay the loan. Most of my money is still in savings or stocks.

I don't have the technical knowledge to really invest in cryptocurrencies but I try to buy low and sell high.

I cant stop buying high and selling low

Is he hot?

ooh, the bizyndrom, very common these days

I don't know anything about finance, I'm a fast food worker, and I only come here to post pink wojaks

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

I'm a nocoiner

I made out with my cousin while she was "sleeping" as early teens. Im afraid to talk about it because she tried to once and it didnt go well. It scarred both of us desu

I bought 500 euros worth of GNX, down more than 66% right now

I lost everything, literally. I pumped everything I worked for 10 years (Im 30) into crypto. Now sitting at around 75% loss (been 90%). Good thing is: Im way past any emotions. Past panic, anger, depression... Now just a numb shell watching my most important part of life sinking because of one stupid decision. Maybe I deserve that. Natural selection- I am not supposed to live normal life because Im fucking useless retard.

what coins do you hold? I'm sorry to hear that, but if I were in your position I would stay in crypto. There's no guarantee the good times will return, but in a couple years I'm confident we'll be much higher. BTC always has a megarun after each halving, and the next one is in 2020. It's like 2008. The only people that truly lost everything are the ones that pulled out of the market (it's gone something like 3x since then).

you took a gamble, it didn't pay off you had to understand this going in. You have a long time to make it back, and the mentality to go for something is a good trait.

You need to take the lessons of risk management forward though. Don't take it too hard, most young traders/entrepreneurs blow up at least once

My avg. price at nano is 80k sat. Tought it can't go below 60k, then 30k. It's a fucking bottomless pit...

At least you didn't margin trade and lose it all. I imagine the ones who bought the top in 2014 also felt like the dumbest motherfuckers in the world for the next 3 years, but if they held all the way to 2017, then they still made out like bandits. There are, of course, no guarantees this pattern will repeat, but staying in the market is probably your best bet atm. Take the hard-learned lessons and use them to prepare for the GBR.

Had 500k in January. Now at 60k and dropping.

I didnt sell a single position. Holding (fell for the meme) since January :/. I own 90% XLM and 10% ADA... thats pretty much it. Bought most of them at ATH tho.

I bought LTC at $70, I didn’t sell at $380 and now it’s $80. FML

you'll be fine, there are much worse things you could've done. They'll surpass their old ATH next bullrun. There are guys here who went all in on total shitcoins that can't even sell now due to 0 volume. imagine being in that spot. Others that went to 0 on bitmex, bought into scams like CONI, or bought coins like REQ.

You seem to be between a rock and a hard place, so I'll point you towards something that has huge potential in my opinion. You've probably seen a bunch of FUD about this token on Jow Forums, but just give it a chance and read the whitepaper. Of course, I don't have a crystal ball, so I can't give you any promises and you have to come to your own conclusions.

github.com/0xbitcoin/white-paper

Read it from beginning to end and let it simmer in a bit. You've been in this space for at least half a year, so I think it will click sooner rather than later. The famous quote from Margin Call describes it rather well:
"There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat. Well, I don't cheat. And although I like to think we have some pretty smart people here in this room, it sure is a hell of lot easier to just be first."

I wanted to buy XRP as my first coin (ever) but after doing research I realized XLM is the one. It seems so legit and everything but when it dropped to below 18 cents I was omg this is it... I just bought into a scam. I was very conservative with my money until now. Literally saved everything I could never bought what I didnt need. Just to make one single fucking misstake adn its all gone. Makes you think...

Had over 330K in January. Now I'm at 30K.
I can't focus on my work. I just check crypto social media and charts all day. I'm fucking addicted and it's killing me. I need to take a break. I need to step away.

I'm a Stellar maximalist. I think ETH will have it's uses but ultimately Stellar will be the biggest platform for assets, trading and fintech.

Stellar.will have a 1.5 trillion market cap and be worth $100 a pop. It will also have over 20000 tps and fractions of second.

Attached: as-stellar-lumen-xlm-1.jpg (1920x1200, 90K)

pics of cousin?

ZRX is ok but Im just not spending another dime on crypto. Its all scam to me. I have only seen it going down after every "dip" I bought. Trying to get my life back on track...

I understand your mindset, I went through something similar. I'm being genuine when I say there will be recovery. Stay in the game and keep things in perspective. There are much worse coins you could be down on than XLM

Attached: 1531786183719.png (1291x674, 590K)

The prophecy
I only get 12 inflation a week
am I going to make it?

Attached: xlmprophecy.png (935x99, 11K)

It's actually not ZRX, but 0xBitcoin, which is a completely different token. I know the scammy-sounding name might be a bit off-putting, but it's the first of its kind and might be in very high demand after Ethereum goes PoS. Of course I understand this whole thing might seem like a scam after buying in at ATH, but I trust that merely giving the whitepaper a read won't do any harm one way or the other.

lol wait did you fucking sell the bottom?

What? No, I just said Im holding like a fucking retard. Havent sold a single position since January.. but I wish I did.

I fapped to an Indian teenage girl (17-18) in the binance telegram. She wasn't even hot. It's just the forbidden aspect of it is what made me hard

Attached: 1529736159567.png (689x795, 67K)

lol

Attached: childhood_confession_chunk.jpg (650x332, 20K)