I got screwed in life

Dropped out of HS at 16, took online classes got my GED. Tried going to college but failed multiple times. Couldn’t even get a simple nursing degree. I’m a buff guy I just wanted to be a nurse for the money. I feel like I’m doomed in life, considering suicide. How fucked am I? What should I be in life with basically no college education? How can I still be rich? I don’t wanna live this life. No one ever taught me anything in school or homeschool. I have a normal IQ but I’ve never been taught how to do anything

Attached: 01DD588C-AEFD-42D4-A6E0-9E978808014E.gif (280x280, 2.89M)

Find a $10/hr job and pinch every penny you get, throwing all of your excess money into powerful growth stocks. Find a one room apartment and shop at the dollar store. Work full time and ask for more hours. Buy your car off Craigslist and get it fixed up at a mechanic. You are gauranteed to be a millionaire by the time you are 50.

Good advice

Learn programming and developing web apps on udemy and apply for a job as a front-end developer

OP our starting conditions sound pretty similar except I ended up getting in to nursing school which put me on a better track. Not in nursing any more though. Starting dental school.

Get back in school to do something opie. Also, realize that intelligence is less important than work ethic in college. Some of the brightest kids I knew had shit grades because they were undisciplined as fuck. Meanwhile I finished 3rd in my class with maybe a slightly above average IQ because I sequestered myself in the book stacks daily to marathon study Asian style.

Invest in a 401k, get your company to match if you can. Clip coupons, diversify your assets, visit Robinhood general. Stay away from shitcoins, eth might be good? If you want to make as much money as you can, you need to conserve as much of the money that you get while maximizing your potential income. Be prepared to eat shit.

Guaranteed? Not sure that’s accurate but it sounds nice

I fail tests. I can do homework but I fail tests and they always put me in these very low college classes to where it would take me multiple semesters just to get to the normal level math/science/eng classes

I’m probably just going to live until 40 and then off myself. I’ve got ten years

Make sure to stream it on r9k when you do

I probably won’t KMS but honestly it sounds like my only option at the moment but I’m too pussy to actually do it

Is there a reason you do poorly on tests that you've identified? Some sort of learning disability?

Also, the multiple semester thing isn't shit. Take summer classes too to catch up. I went from remedial algebra to calc over the course of getting a bio degree. Also had to do tard chemistry and bio first because I didn't pass them in high school.

yeah ive been thru that as well. You see OP most of us werent taught anything useful in life either, you just gotta find your right spot. Shit might get better or worse but its mostly a state of mind. Thats why many people get rich and still feel depressed or lonely, even if they have a wife or endless hookers, lots of friends and things to do. People will do anything, anything to avoid the pain that is being alive and thinking constantly. Money is the best thing for this which is why its the number one thing being chased by humans.
So just get in a position where money is not first thing in your mind, then you can really think what the hell are you supposed to do with life

I have ADHD, no prescription for any meds though. Maybe I should try college again. I really have no other options. I couldn’t even pass the ASVAB for the army although I really don’t wanna be in the army but I tried

Money will always be an issue in most people’s lives. I just want a normal job like a nurse so I can live comfortably without stressing about money all the time. I tried crypto but I’ve made only a few hundred off my $100 investment. I know what you mean, chasing money is chasing stress. I workout 3 times a day everyday, that’s my only escape

Get the scripts OP. We may be long lost twins. Getting on adderall improved my shit 100%.

Did it? I think I’m going too just for this next semester when I go back. Gonna try and get into the nursing program and just get a BSN eventually. I want that 60k a year so bad I’ll murder for it. If I can get there all my problems w money will be over with. I never wanted to take Ritalin back when they tried to give it to me because I thought it would hurt me or something long term

You sound like you're kind of dumb but smart enough to be self aware. Don't go into nursing just for the money. You will hate it and end up hurting someone with your stupidity.

Do a manual labor job instead. Construction, climbing electrical towers, drive trucks, etc. Something like that. You said you're a buff guy so it seems like that is would be a good fit. And some of those jobs pay pretty well.

There's no shame in doing that kind of job.

I'll add that not everyone is cut out for a college education, or book smart job. It doesn't mean you're worthless man. You still have a lot to offer. Just find a job that doesn't require too much thinking. As long as you are persistent and committed, show up on time, put the work in, etc you can still do well without a degree.

Max out your loans, take as much as possible. When the money is over, kill your self

boring

Gonna chime in and say that i'm also in your position. I got my GED and failed a fuckton of honestly easy classes in college and I can't seem to ever get anything done. I was looking into it over the last month and i'm pretty sure I also have ADD alongside a fairly low IQ. I didn't want to take pills the last time I went through this with anxiety but i'm pretty sure altering your brain is better than having it in a completely worthless state.

You'll be making decent money and you'll be financially independent, but it does fuck up your body over time and you won't be able to enjoy the million you have made by the time you are 50.

Our world is transforming first and foremost into a knowledge economy where managerial roles and owning capital are increasingly rewarded along with the increases in productivity, while manual labour and most service jobs stay stagnant to finance the wealth distribution.
If you want to be well off in this world you have to either take the things you've learned from your trade further and start a company, which is still possible if you set your mind to it and are smart and ruthless enough to do it OR you have to go into the relevant academic fields, acquire market-relevant knowledge and sell it to the highest bidder since there is a shortage for specialized workers (who have bargaining power over employers), but you are correct that this isn't for everyone.

If you do fall in any kind of other category and you are just a regular wagie you can work as hard and as long as you want, the people above you will always rake in the lions share of any value you produce and use their bargaining power to underpay you for it.

t. computer scientist, earning 80k€ per year at 38.5h per week, double income and 60% savings quota

Two words for ya: state job. Where are you at? Get a job at a county office filing papers or something.

Tons of community colleges offer 8 week long classes. I took all my remedial math this way. I started with intro algebra all the way to calc 3. It's feasible.

Get on your ADD medication asap, find a decent major and make studying your full time job.
People tend to fall behind in college through thinking it's just a continuation of your high school experience, but it's the only time in your adult life where you realistically have time to learn relevant theory, read books and have a social life at the same time.
This is what "growing up" means and late adolescents are notoriously slow and terrible at it.