I have many contacts in China

Have a ton of old contacts from when I worked in China for a year. Many of them shrewd businessmen.

How can I best profit from these contacts? Besides import/export biz. Thinking some kind of digital remote work

Attached: 1532714125725.jpg (573x680, 147K)

That'd be like doing business with jews or gypsies.
Good luck, you'll need it.

Also many expats there that I know and trust. They could facilitate. A few Chinese people that I met there were pretty cool. One told me about how retarded their company runs because of the communist rules that were implemented. All big companies there have to have a Party representative to do nothing but intimidate employees and prevent shitheads from getting fired.

Story?

quick rundown on this, thread derailed

Pro tip: chinese who shit talk their government are most likely to be party plants. You've been warned.

Buy bitcoin for rich chinese party members. Hundreds of chinks which have connections to government officials have contacted me on LinkedIn and offered to pay me +$2k per Bitcoin that I sell them. Rich chinks are desperately trying to get capital out of china.

Chinese will always try and fuck you. Even your "friends". Do NOT deal with the chinese unless you want endless frustration and jewery.

This guy gets it.

Is that a Jojo reference?

kek

Story?

when the commie exports give you millions in an effort to control us innovation but you subvert their plans by blowing it all on shitcoins, becoming rich in the process and delivering only finely dressed vaporware to your sf bay area commie overlords
stealing this idea

Attached: 0000000ubik1.jpg (662x738, 231K)

Scholarship to study abroad, taught english, then managed to get a job for a large industrial company their afterwards.

It was mostly a waste of time, I could have been learning actual skills but I was mostly doing nothing there the whole time. Classes were all bullshit, Chinese is pointless because most young Chinese will almost always have way better English than you.

I need to salvage this experience somehow so it doesn't feel like a waste. I guess it looked good on my resume, which helped later on...

It's OP here, I dc'd

>don't do biz with the Chinese they bad peepuhl
Enough with this shit and say something useful

>most young Chinese will almost always have way better English than you
please explain

white people are generally stupid as fuck and easy to scam, i would never partner with a subhuman iq white sexpat

You're either a brainlet who cant learn languages or was somehow surrounded by the only english speaking chinks in the country.
>Did practically the same as you for two years
>Got out with 90% score on hsk5
>Backpacked the entire place and spoke chinese everywhere
>Chinks always liked me when i spoke chinese and were always patient when trying to speak to me
>Met a grand total of one mid-20s dude, two late teen girls and one 40-yo boomer who could speak good english outside or university
>70% of foreigner-teaching uni professors (the guys who were supposed to teach basic chinkspeak to us when we first arriver) had very basic english and switched to full chinese a couple of months into the course
I got back a year ago and im a fucking god. Graduated in civil engineering but got offers in a law firm, three imports companies, and one steel company, just to do some kind of math and read moon runes for them

nice, t. high iq

American education

It is rare for someone to have a better grasp of any language than an educated native speaker.

Attached: 1525994034605.jpg (400x400, 54K)

>pic unrelated
I'll need a quick rundown on that naked Chinese guy, kek

that isn't true if you start young, children are very good at learning

people in SEA countries can have pretty strong grasp of both english and their native tongue even if they have an accent

In that case, English is also their native tongue.

OP here
I meant their English is better than you would-be Chinese

They learn English when they are kids. Can't keep up with my slow as Chinese I picked up in Intermediate Mandarin II

The way I did. 2 constants with businessmen for millenia. Money and whores. Had some japanese clients in mexico to close a deal on a 10mil investment for a lease and a lcd panel factory. What closed the deal? Hookers. The bond between whoring bros us unbreakable in the asian world.

1st piece of useful advice in this entire thread