I'm a turk

I'm a turk.

Attached: son-gohan-als-ssj-2-dragon-ball-z_1762439.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

You don't say

Then please leave and come back.

I accept your concession

based

Attached: shot.png (660x544, 235K)

I am greek

Cope dog.

us and germany will become majority non white soon

Give Western Turkey to Ionians!

Kneel.

In your dreams maybe, not in reality.
So you are from the DBS threads on /a/. I had a feeling you were when I you said: "I accept you concession". Hillarous that it's actually a T*rk instead of Spic.

Dance my puppet. DANCE FOR YOUR MASTER.

Your contumacious and transient stupidity and noisome babbling wears upon the ears of your good master, pet. Return to your kennel posthaste; therein you will find others of your brethren, residing in shameful perpetuity in everlasting reminder of their grievous sins as all good and obedient pets must. Reflect upon your noxious and egregious transgressions, dog, and know despair. Await your master's command, and toil until such time is visited upon you with nary a complaint or remonstration. Heretofore has your master turned a blind eye to your tomfoolery, but no longer. Further disobedience will be met thusly with swift and terrible wrath. Hear mine words, dog. Obey and mayhap one day shall you earn your master's pardon. Until such time, be silent as the grave, and obedient as all hounds must. Your master commands you.

I fully accept your pathetic excuse of a concession my dear marionette. As I pull the strings on the meagre excuse you call a life, my eyes are overcome with joy as my lovely puppet dances for me. Now, cope conceed and KNEEL BEFORE YOUR TRUE MASTER.

Back to your cage, mutt.

Attached: IMG_4464.png (1920x1090, 2.05M)

BASED

im also turk

Everyday when I wake up I do my mourning routine. As I tell Alexa to play "JIRENS THEME" I make my way through the countless super models that I ravaged with my 10 inch dick earlier to get something to eat. While doing so I casually deadlift 500 kg with each step I take. After I peel an orange I squeeze the juices out of it by rubbing it against my six pack body. I have to be careful though, as to not crush the countless girls on my dick which is continuously being sucked by them. Afterwards, I like to boot up my high tech NASA computer. Since my networth already exceeds the billion mark, I like to come to 4channel to remind everyone of the strongest mortal in the multiverse, JIREN THE GREY. I am a CHADrenbro.

Attached: 1539663282723.jpg (848x480, 30K)

>dreams
Fucking kek, that's some pathetic cope.
Do you want me post the demographic statistics mutt? Then you'll be facing the cold hard truth?
Future of America and Europe is NON WHITE. And that's a good thing. Period.

hey bud can you answer a turk-related question

>I'm a turk

Attached: u.jpg (1200x667, 124K)

>M-MY MEME CHART S-SAID SO
Sit down and return to your cage, insolent hound.

I doubt they have any relation with modern Turks