Why are Americans so susceptible to cults? What is it about their mentality that makes them like this

Why are Americans so susceptible to cults? What is it about their mentality that makes them like this

Attached: What.png (774x786, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2mqFOB-7EQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
youtube.com/watch?v=IWHxsqOl_v0
youtube.com/watch?v=rVbbx5P4PNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white men are yucky

That's a pic of my bed wtf take this thread down right now I am no cultist.

with religion out the window in most 1st world countries fanatics need something to fill the void

I can't explain it but Trump has an amazing set of loyal followers. The best way I can describe it is "good goys" but for Trump instead of Jews

look up facts on latter day saints. that shit is wild. like 70% of Utah belongs to them.

And they're starting to infect other states too. Colorado, CA, Idaho and Nevada have a lot too.

i wonder who they'll flock to when he's out of office, be that in 2020 or 2024
no way are they disappearing as a group

Leave the Mormons alone.

Same place Obamatards went, they'll just appeal to the spirit of Trump or whatever and say 'remember trump?' etc.

pretty much this

So what do they believe

Attached: admissions.jpg (692x456, 55K)

THAT CAT IS FUCKING HUGE

Attached: ee1d7cc1dbca607d6e37a9af94f8cfcc33adebec_00.jpg (352x286, 37K)

>Why are Americans so susceptible to cults?
Tired of democracy, pure and simple. It's time for caesarism, baby!

Attached: 1508641714405.jpg (992x1061, 727K)

>hand lotion and a potrait of trump for their gay fiance's birthday
Hmmmmmm

Among other things, that America was first settled by an ancient race of blonde Israelites who were genocided by the Native Americans. When Jesus was crucified, in the three days he had before he rose from the grave he flew over to America and preached to them. At Jesus' command they buried golden tablets for Joseph Smith, the prophet of Mormonism, to find 1800 years later.

I mean is that really any less probable than the actual content of the Bible

They believe Jesus came to USA and hid a secret 3rd testament of the Bible that only got found later in 19th century. They think Jesus is actually the archangel Michael (they dont believe in a trinity), and everyone will become a God in charge of their own universe when you die. They don't believe in alcohol or in caffeine. They think the US constitution ins divinely inspired

Attached: JM101_One-Nation-Under-God---__73120.1460472535.1280.1280.jpg (1280x864, 299K)

It doesn't fit in thematically with the overarching story. Islam seems more plausible.

is that from r/the_donald?

Jon McNaughton is a based and redpilled painter.

Attached: National_Emergency_-_WEB__73628.1551389562.1280.1280.jpg (1100x731, 985K)

At least he captures Trump's actual physique. Too bad he doesn't do as well of a job on his persona. Trump praying in that humble manner just doesn't work.

I'm only like 30% sure you're joking

Attached: 1493901168001.jpg (480x512, 33K)

His paintings are beamed into his brain straight from God. He is a latter day prophet.

Attached: JM102_The-Forgotten-Man---__79954.1460475181.1280.1280.jpg (960x645, 155K)

He's not joking. Mormonism is a like a unique American cult. I'm not sure what they would do if the US suddenly balkanized.

Is that supposed to be Nixon in the back?

Did you even watch the musical?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2mqFOB-7EQ

lmao I had no idea he made sequels. Damn USA went from inspired by God to Obama&Dems stomping all over it then Trump humbly praying to a weird baby doll while a bunch of Central Americans (cant remember the country) march ?

Interesting, looking forward to what happens next

He's not joking at all.

Reminds me of his earlier work. Glad he stopped flirting with anime stuff.

Attached: yukari jesus.jpg (1024x688, 123K)

Lack of a monarchy.

See the thing on the left also

He's made like hundreds

Attached: JM230_Via-Dolorosa-__04761.1460475292.1280.1280.jpg (1280x844, 335K)

>Marx and Stalin are both pointing and look concerned.
What does this mean?

Attached: question3453425png.png (600x506, 288K)

...oh my god

I want to know why Hitler looks so happy while Henry VIII and Napoleon look so sad. Also why is Bin Ladin there?

this is gold.

Attached: descript.png (970x274, 27K)

Lad, Mormonism has got nothing on Scientology; another unique American religion:

>Xenu(/ˈziːnuː/),[1][2][3]also calledXemu, was, according toScientologyfounderL. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions[4][5]of his people toEarth(then known as "Teegeeack") inDC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them aroundvolcanoes, and killed them withhydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that thethetans(immortal spirits) of these aliensadhereto humans, causing spiritual harm.[1][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

Attached: 1549935419250.jpg (337x408, 83K)

Triumvirate of Don Jr, Ivanka, and Jared Kushner

Scientology is a pyramid scheme cult that has been caught blackmailing and bribing elected officials on multiple occasions, as well as assassinating their own members. I sincerely hope I live to see the day a SWAT team raids those shitheads and puts them all in prison.

>SWAT team raids those shitheads and puts them all in prison.
> bribing elected officials
It'll never happen, they bring in way too much money.

That's extremely weird desu

The shadow is a nice touch.

Is there even a message? It seems like it's just random historical figures thrown in

see

I almost get ptsd when I see the refugees welcome silhouettes. I get flashbacks to when the news told us the refugees were well educated scientists and that diversity enriches.
They never ever say that anymore.

I like this painter because he made such an iconic meme painting. BUT if I can be semi-critical I had no idea that

Is that john McCain right under Bin Laden?

2/2

>BUT if I can be semi-critical I had no idea that
the guy in the middle was supposed to be a good guy or saying "be silent for I know that he is the Christ". I thought he was some obnoxious lawyer raising up his hand to tell everyone to calm down and that he was going to help Jesus settle against the Romans in court.

That's honestly pretty cool.

huh, interesting

>Today, Christians are the most persecuted people in the entire world.
God imagine how annoying these people are going to be once Christians become an actual minority

Attached: me.png (651x528, 378K)

I thought that was a pillow.

i hate how Jow Forums takes everything from here, butchers it, and feeds the leftovers to the dogs at reddit. couldn't have a had a worse use for the "based" then in that image.

thats a big cat

Trump is fatter than that. Dude’s morbidly obese.

my first taste of this ideology was in highschool. we had to read a book about immigration, and after just a few chapters I started being really skeptical and skeeved out by it. I had never really questioned authority before but it just kept repeating "diversity is desirable" over and over again with no explanation, and nothing to back it up. that was the late 2000s. since then that phrase just makes my spine tingle. good luck sven

where's the painting

My life is consumed by politics. I can't go a day without coming across at least 10 rage inducing articles.
youtube.com/watch?v=IWHxsqOl_v0

Attached: 1541640646510.png (637x360, 267K)

i know that feel bro. i know some swedish guys here and all of them are extremely upset if they start talking about politics. i think i would feel the same way if i were in your place. it's hard to distract yourself from it, because it feels like its one of the only things that really matters.
youtube.com/watch?v=rVbbx5P4PNA

So the Iesu message were corrupted by the churches... Why they deny the muslim when they're blamed by the distortion of l'bible ?

Do Americans really use word "based" in meaning "good" in real life?
I think, this word invented on Jow Forums.

The shitters on Jow Forums dedicate their lives to posting our memes on twitter, so everyone on the right is being constantly exposed to them

how do we save sweden

many are brainwashed from birth into being servile bootlickers to authority

I'm tired of all the lies who just become more blatant as time goes on. They're literally, and I mean literally ignoring these problems and/or blame the people or the last government. They're also obviously aware of all the shit they're doing, but there's dark forces controlling the whole thing.
That's just how shit is here and people don't question it and keep on voting for these fucking lunatics. There's so many people that I just want to beat up. Priests to politicians and "journalists".

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Mormonism demands all of their members be armed legally or not. They'd start shooting.